• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazon

Amazon sells almost everything

Amazon sells needles also for all of the hey where can I buy pins threads

The needles they sell don’t have sharp tips, they’re the blunt ones

I have noticed amazon doesn't offer a ton of great deals on prices for things just convenience of having it delivered to your door in 2 days.

Lolz just had a buddy grab some pins off amazon... well see what happens. Personally ill never order shit like that through Amazon, but can't hate the convenience.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Amazon sells almost everything
Lol makeup, supplements, dildos,radios,dog food, oil, oil filters, car parts lingerie,peptides, needles...... everyone's fucked if they can fine tune it. Amazon prime for life essay

That's funny. My guess is it won't last long. Someone gonna taddletale.

IML Gear Cream!
I sell on Amazon and everything there is driven by their Algorithm. Actual humans probably have no clue that it is being sold on their site. They would probably have to update their Algorithm in order to get it removed. Won't last long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I sell on Amazon and everything there is driven by their Algorithm. Actual humans probably have no clue that it is being sold on their site. They would probably have to update their Algorithm in order to get it removed. Won't last long.

I disagree ... where ever there's a demand there's always gonna be a supply... Amazon isn't technically out of range because they're selling pinz... if anything they're capitalizing on a already volatile market.... bravo.....

I disagree ... where ever there's a demand there's always gonna be a supply... Amazon isn't technically out of range because they're selling pinz... if anything they're capitalizing on a already volatile market.... bravo.....

You can't buy peptides or research chems with a credit/debit card because of merchant issues. Visa and Mastercard won't play ball. Amazon has millions of products. Actual humans aren't aware of every single one of them.

You can't buy peptides or research chems with a credit/debit card because of merchant issues. Visa and Mastercard won't play ball. Amazon has millions of products. Actual humans aren't aware of every single one of them.

Ah gotcha... yeah i never tried to order it, just came across it when i was looking for some supplements.... makes sense.

Fuck it, just shove the blunt needles in

Get Shredded!
I have bought pins and lgd-4033 from Amazon. Never an issue and used a credit card. This was 2 years ago.

type in tren and see what comes up, you'll be surprised

Selling sryinges is no biggie. In some cities, (maybe all of them by now) they give them away for free to junkies. It was made legal a long time ago. Ofcourse peptides are a whole different story. I guess that's a grey market item for now.

Back