• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

12.5mcg t3 daily

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bill Robert's is huge about this and curious on everyone's input. Anyone try this? Surpress natural thyroid? He claims it safe.

How do you even measure that out?

I have done some reading about t3 and thyroid suppression and from what I found thyroid should bounce back pretty quickly. I mean there is a lot of info out there though so maybe you read something else.

12.5 a day is very very common. Ive done the higher end personally but even 25mcg a day on turkish pharma T3 was great to me

Any use of this low of a dose that I've seen had been for nutrient partitioning during a bulk.

25mcg should be close to your natural production.

What is "higher end," Wrekem?
50 and up. I needed to lose weight weight, for a show about 5 years back and i went as hogh as 75mcg. This really isnt needed and you learn as you go haha. But i also was using research chems for that so that can always play a role in dosing and response.

50 and up. I needed to lose weight weight, for a show about 5 years back and i went as hogh as 75mcg. This really isnt needed and you learn as you go haha. But i also was using research chems for that so that can always play a role in dosing and response.
I am at 50 now (just started yesterday), which is why I was asking. You said "learn as you go," does that mean 75 mcg was bad, ate into lean muscle or something? What happened?

I am at 50 now (just started yesterday), which is why I was asking. You said "learn as you go," does that mean 75 mcg was bad, ate into lean muscle or something? What happened?
I more so mean it as the drug dosage of t3 at 75 was no better than say at 50. Ive had better success with less t3 like 25mcg and a better diet protocol than i ever did with 75. Also like i said with lower doses i used pharma. If i had research chems i did go higher like 50/75 because well, you just never know. Overall, i just didnt see any extra benefits out of going higher than 50

IML Gear Cream!
You guys get the rebound effect using 50mcg or higher

I get the rebound effect from chocolate chip cookies, beer, and ice cream . . . :paddle:

I more so mean it as the drug dosage of t3 at 75 was no better than say at 50. Ive had better success with less t3 like 25mcg and a better diet protocol than i ever did with 75. Also like i said with lower doses i used pharma. If i had research chems i did go higher like 50/75 because well, you just never know. Overall, i just didnt see any extra benefits out of going higher than 50
Your post got me thinking - I raised it to 75 just as an experiment for a couple of days - definitely a difference in how much leaner I appear in the mirror in the morning when I wake up.

Your post got me thinking - I raised it to 75 just as an experiment for a couple of days - definitely a difference in how much leaner I appear in the mirror in the morning when I wake up.
When its pharma i could see that.

Back