• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Opportunity: volunteers to try new products FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basicstero has some NEW Pharmacom products!!!

Tesos - tesofensine 5 mg
Ligandos - ligandrol (LG-4033) 5 mg
Rados - radarine (RAD140) 10 mg
Morenos - ibutamoren (mk-677) 10mg

We want some volunteer testers from the various boards to try the new products.
If selected, you would get to choose two of the new products (100 pills of each) to try out.

Post here in this thread stating if you are interested and, after giving it some time, the Basicstero staff will pick (in no specific order) some people from each board to try the new products.
I'll update the thread if/when Basicstero has finished choosing the volunteers.
If you are selected, you will be contacted to choose two of the new products to receive for free.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
I’d be down to try your rad 140 for you

I’d definitely be interested in trying and reviewing them. Quality mk is hard to find but when you have quality mk-677 you will definitely know. I’d also pick the rad140.

I’d definitely be interested in trying and reviewing them. Quality mk is hard to find but when you have quality mk-677 you will definitely know. I’d also pick the rad140.
Fancy seeing you here jswole hahahah
Hope all is well brother

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

I'd be lying is I said I didn't want to try MK . Something I've always had my eye on but never tried

Hope everything is going well for you RT.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Wow, thanks Basicstero! I’d love to participate.

Wouldn’t mind the mk 677

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to try the " morenos". It would be my first time using mk677.
Thank you,
RBRB

Ok, I am adding names and links member profiles to a spreadsheet to give to Frank (Basicstero) and we'll look over things and picks some people.
Give it some time as we have to consider a lot of people from all the online boards community.
I'll try to get him a list in the next couple days and as soon as I hear anything back I will relay any more info.
Please be patient :)

As i tested years ago some quality Ibutamoren i would be pleased to test the one from my personal favorite brand.

Thank you

I'd be interested in trying your Ligandos or Morenos.

Would like to try tesos and rad 140 . I'm a competitive bodybuilder and can give a full review on these products . Thank you

Never heard of those substances LOL

Ok, we have enough interest. I will submit a list of all interested to Frank tonight and then he may consider who to choose.
Right now I am thinking he will simply reach out and contact those he chooses to try the new products (via PM most likely) to get the needed info from you to ship out the product.
I'll open and update the thread if I get more info from Frank.

Get Shredded!
recent post from Basicstero in our News thread:

Folks, what is going on?
We had agreements to send free samples in exchange for log-threads on boards, where you share your experience, feelings, reports,etc.
There is enough time passed, 1 months for sure. I see only a few messages about touchdowns, but nothing more!!!
We URGENTLY need updates please. The purpose of the entire giveaway was to collect as much logs as possible.
I understand, it is summer, there was a significant delay due to the postal service, but still...samples delivered a while ago.
WE ARE EAGER TO SEE YOUR LOGS PLEASE!
I will have to contact each participant personally.

CAUTION: About tesofensine. We do not sell it yet, only a few dozens of persons received it for tests. Please be cautious with it. There are 2 things to mention:
1. It is not researched well, but its action mechanism is very similar to that one of sibutramine. It has direct impact on serotonine reuptake, so it probably may cause side effects simlar to serotonine syndrome, if taken with antidepressants/serotonine reuptake inhibitors. I just post this exertion from the manual for sibutramine here:
In patients receiving one of the drugs from a class of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), for example, fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft)--at the same time as monoamine oxidase inhibitor drugs (MAO inhibitors), there have been reports of serious reactions (serotonin syndrome). The serotonin syndrome may include one or more of the following: agitation, anxiety, dizziness, confusion, excessive sweating, disorientation, painful joints, vomiting, hyperexcitement, fever, loss of coordination, loss of consciousness, shivering, fast heart rate, tremor, and weakness. As discussed previously, sibutramine, like the SSRIs, blocks the reuptake of serotonin and may also cause the serotonin syndrome. Therefore, sibutramine should not be used with MAO inhibitors, and there should be at least a 2-week interval between stopping an MAO inhibitor and starting sibutramine. Similarly, there should be at least a 2-week interval after stopping sibutramine and starting an MAO inhibitor. Serotonin syndrome also has been reported with the use of SSRIs at the same time as medications used for migraines such as sumatriptan (Imitrex), zolmitriptan (Zomig) and dihydroergotamine (DHE), as well as dextromethorphan (found in many cough medications such as Robitussin-DM), meperidine (Demerol), pentazocine (Talwin) and fentanyl (Duragesic), or lithium (Eskalith). Therefore, these drugs should not be used with sibutramine.
Please take this info into account before you decide testing it!

2) The second warning concerns tesofensine daily dosage.
We over-exaggerated with the dosage per pill in the test batch of tesos. Pills have 5 mg per pill, whereas recommended daily dosage does not exceed 1 mg. It would be best to cut a pill into 4 parts at least. There are special pill knifes in drug stores, they can so so.
At the same time, I should note that it has been tested by our Russian team athletes at dosages equal to 5 mg/day (1 pill/day) and no significant/dangerous side effects have been reported.
Once we start production for sale, we will lower dosage of each pill to 1 mg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back