Thread: Dnp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Dnp

Whose used it?
    How effective is it if not taking dangerous doses?
    Someone died from this, but I'm assuming he was using a bunch.
    I'm already doing research on my own for basic knowledge.
    I'm not looking to be spoon fed. I'm asking people who have used it for real world results and thoughts.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Whose used it?
    I'm not looking to be spoon fed. I'm asking people who have used it for real world results and thoughts.

If you get quality dnp the shit works amazing stack it with a fat burner and it works even better I have never gone over 250mg a day and I run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks on for an 8 week total. I did notice I had to increase my testosterone dose because I was having muscle lose the first time I took it. And invest in a nice fan for sleep at night and extra bed sheets you will sweat 24/7 worse than any tren or other compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Monarc View Post
    If you get quality dnp the shit works amazing stack it with a fat burner and it works even better I have never gone over 250mg a day and I run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks on for an 8 week total. I did notice I had to increase my testosterone dose because I was having muscle lose the first time I took it. And invest in a nice fan for sleep at night and extra bed sheets you will sweat 24/7 worse than any tren or other compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir!!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Whose used it?

I've used it.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I've used it.

I wouldn't recommend it.
    Did it dry your muscles out to the point of cramping? I tried clen and it did this. Cramps were bad and strength was affected negatively. Hydration is just so damn important. Thanks Monte.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry you asked about results.

I ran low dose dnp, think it was 250mg for 21 days (there's a log on here I ran), and I think I lost about 9-12 lbs and two inches around my waist.

I didn't have much in terms of sides. Little sweat. Little hot. That's it.

I think I actually ended my log saying it was not to bad and I would do it again.

Then you have what comes after.

DNP literally turns you into a furnace. Nothing else, besides high doses of t3, burns fat that quickly with no effort. Combined with the right diet, certain carbs and other things I won't go into, you can see the scale moving DAILY, A LOT.

So you run your little dnp and lose your fat and then stop. DNP has a long half life so it takes a few days to fully clear. Once it does clear, almost NOTHING you do will keep that fat off. I was about 15%bf when I ran it, maybe more so I had a little to lose but not a huge amount from how lean I typically stay.

When I stopped I recalculated my maintenance calories took 300 off and started eating normally. Gained weight. Took another 200, gained weight and so on until I was about 800 calories below maintenance. At the end of it, all I was eating LESS then I was before dnp and still getting fat. Only time fixed it.

So no. It's not worth it. Only times I would say it's even practical anymore is if you're in a time crunch to compete. Like 3 weeks out and "holy shit in not close" time crunch.

Imo, clen and t3 works almost as well, isn't nearly as dangerous (allergy to dnp=death if you're not very careful) , and the post cycle "rebound" is much more manageable.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Did it dry your muscles out to the point of cramping? I tried clen and it did this. Cramps were bad and strength was affected negatively. Hydration is just so damn important. Thanks Monte.

Was the clen from IMR?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    742 Posts
    Rep Points

shit- I didnt see the rebound effect in your log- that is big- Def not worth it then- Just like everything else, once you stop youll get fat again. Best advice is simply adjust the diet.

I ran low dose dnp, think it was 250mg for 21 days (there's a log on here I ran), and I think I lost about 9-12 lbs and two inches around my waist.

I think I actually ended my log saying it was not to bad and I would do it again.

DNP literally turns you into a furnace. Nothing else, besides high doses of t3, burns fat that quickly with no effort. Combined with the right diet, certain carbs and other things I won't go into, you can see the scale moving DAILY, A LOT.

So you run your little dnp and lose your fat and then stop. DNP has a long half life so it takes a few days to fully clear. Once it does clear, almost NOTHING you do will keep that fat off. I was about 15%bf when I ran it, maybe more so I had a little to lose but not a huge amount from how lean I typically stay.

When I stopped I recalculated my maintenance calories took 300 off and started eating normally. Gained weight. Took another 200, gained weight and so on until I was about 800 calories below maintenance. At the end of it, all I was eating LESS then I was before dnp and still getting fat. Only time fixed it.

So no. It's not worth it. Only times I would say it's even practical anymore is if you're in a time crunch to compete. Like 3 weeks out and "holy shit in not close" time crunch.

Imo, clen and t3 works almost as well, isn't nearly as dangerous (allergy to dnp=death if you're not very careful) , and the post cycle "rebound" is much more manageable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for this info.
    No. Not IMR. It was from PSL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Does T3 dehydrate in any way, shape, or form?!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    905 Posts
    Rep Points

I could duplicate everything Monte said, word for word, except for "little hot" and "little sweat," lotta hot, and lotta sweat, but I think I must have run more daily toward the end (built up slowly) than he did. I am always hot, anyway, without DNP, and adding DNP made me sit there with sweat everywhere.

Freakin' sweating like a pig in a professional office setting is not a good thing. Get up from your chair at an important meeting and the shape of the chair back is soaking wet on your shirt stuck to your skin, soaking wet, not like a little damp . . . makes a bad impression on everybody gathered there for an important reason. People pay me really good money to do what I do. One of the reasons (beyond the obvious, I get results) is the confidence I project. Well, sweating like a pig projects nervousness, not confidence.

DNP works. No doubt about it.

I probably, however, will not use it again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    I could duplicate everything Monte said, word for word, except for "little hot" and "little sweat," lotta hot, and lotta sweat, but I think I must have run more daily toward the end (built up slowly) than he did. I am always hot, anyway, without DNP, and adding DNP made me sit there with sweat everywhere.

Freakin' sweating like a pig in a professional office setting is not a good thing. Get up from your chair at an important meeting and the shape of the chair back is soaking wet on your shirt stuck to your skin, soaking wet, not like a little damp . . . makes a bad impression on everybody gathered there for an important reason. People pay me really good money to do what I do. One of the reasons (beyond the obvious, I get results) is the confidence I project. Well, sweating like a pig projects nervousness, not confidence.

DNP works. No doubt about it.

I probably, however, will not use it again.
    Damn!! I sweat quite a bit naturally. This has me thinking a lot. I know I'd be on the worse end of this spectrum lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts
    Rep Points

I was given DNP to test from a sponsor here and after reading up on it I decided to just let it sit in my stash box. It just wasn't for me and at the time it was given to me I just got finished running test/tren/mast cycle and felt pretty good about my results. I really feel its more for the guy who is going to step up on stage and should use it 3 or 4 weeks prior. I've seen some good reads and just as many bad ones too.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I was given DNP to test from a sponsor here and after reading up on it I decided to just let it sit in my stash box. It just wasn't for me and at the time it was given to me I just got finished running test/tren/mast cycle and felt pretty good about my results. I really feel its more for the guy who is going to step up on stage and should use it 3 or 4 weeks prior. I've seen some good reads and just as many bad ones too.
    It's pretty common to see it used 20-18 weeks out of a show to knock a lot of fat off quickly and then you have plenty of time to continue to cut.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

It's pretty common to see it used 20-18 weeks out of a show to knock a lot of fat off quickly and then you have plenty of time to continue to cut.
    That seems far out Monte.
    Especially if it seems to shut down natural fat loss somewhat...