• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tri tren fire.

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
Ok so i was on another brand of tren mix and thought I'm good to transition to GC tri tren and just keep rolling. Well i pinned the tri tren witch is 25mg more of all three in one ml and i still have some npp and added a half ml of that. Well the tren hit me in the forehead like king kong. Migraine for 2 days. No working out and skipped a pin. I felt like this picture is of me for the last 2 days. Lmao. I'm good just didnt realize what a difference this gear is. I pinned a second time today and feel great. Left the npp out this time. The pump was fantastic. I still have some deca from GC to add at 300mg a week. I will still see how that treats me with the tri tren. The slower ester i think i will be able to tolerate better. I am prone to migraines so this is just my experience. To much strong hormone at once. But I'm not giving up on the tri tren with or without the deca.

Attachments

• main-qimg-cf1810703d6ab3eccfcba3f69074841b.jpeg
    main-qimg-cf1810703d6ab3eccfcba3f69074841b.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 147
Haven't tried this yet but I know GC has amazing gear and top notch customer service.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Never had a headache from one pin of tren. Weird. It might be unrelated.

Anyone try the tren Hex yet? I just got a couple bottles along with some Isocaproate 😈 should be a hell of an experience I’ve never ran hex yet but Isocaproate is hands down my favorite ester. Like most I didn’t believe the hype until I ran it and all I can say is WOW. It’s the one version of test I feel like off of feel alone I can tell what’s in the vial for example if I thought I was running test e but it was really cyp I’d have no clue. If it’s iso you will know for sure it’s amazing and I’ve herd it referred to as bonner juice and Superman’s Test. Two very fitting nicknames lol

Ok so i was on another brand of tren mix and thought I'm good to transition to GC tri tren and just keep rolling. Well i pinned the tri tren witch is 25mg more of all three in one ml and i still have some npp and added a half ml of that. Well the tren hit me in the forehead like king kong. Migraine for 2 days. No working out and skipped a pin. I felt like this picture is of me for the last 2 days. Lmao. I'm good just didnt realize what a difference this gear is. I pinned a second time today and feel great. Left the npp out this time. The pump was fantastic. I still have some deca from GC to add at 300mg a week. I will still see how that treats me with the tri tren. The slower ester i think i will be able to tolerate better. I am prone to migraines so this is just my experience. To much strong hormone at once. But I'm not giving up on the tri tren with or without the deca.
wait a minute I don’t see tri tren on the list. Did you have this special brewed? Or did you mean tren Hex or tri blend with mast and prop?

Welcome Home!

Ive been bragging on ISO for years!

Anyone try the tren Hex yet? I just got a couple bottles along with some Isocaproate  should be a hell of an experience I’ve never ran hex yet but Isocaproate is hands down my favorite ester. Like most I didn’t believe the hype until I ran it and all I can say is WOW. It’s the one version of test I feel like off of feel alone I can tell what’s in the vial for example if I thought I was running test e but it was really cyp I’d have no clue. If it’s iso you will know for sure it’s amazing and I’ve herd it referred to as bonner juice and Superman’s Test. Two very fitting nicknames lol

That much better than the vial with the red top? ::wink::
Shoot me a PM bro.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Anyone try the tren Hex yet? I just got a couple bottles along with some Isocaproate 😈 should be a hell of an experience I’ve never ran hex yet but Isocaproate is hands down my favorite ester. Like most I didn’t believe the hype until I ran it and all I can say is WOW. It’s the one version of test I feel like off of feel alone I can tell what’s in the vial for example if I thought I was running test e but it was really cyp I’d have no clue. If it’s iso you will know for sure it’s amazing and I’ve herd it referred to as bonner juice and Superman’s Test. Two very fitting nicknames lol

Looking foreword to your review of both.

I was already on tren blend. Its just when i mix in some npp with it that this happens. No npp with this tri blend and i feel fine. Dont know why it happens but i am prone to migraines.

Pinned the GC deca at a half ml with the tri blend and i feel good. No headache. The longer ester deca seems to be ok. Just want 300mg a week of deca to help my joints.

I'm on the tri tren now and am LOVING it. For whatever reason I don't experience the sides like most and simply feel like superman. Hooked = me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Alright this is driving me nuts. Tri tren is a mix of three trenbolone esters: ace, enth, and Hex. Tri blend is test p , tren ace, mast p also referred to as rip mix or cut mix. Obviously there is a pretty big difference here lol.

Alright this is driving me nuts. Tri tren is a mix of three trenbolone esters: ace, enth, and Hex. Tri blend is test p , tren ace, mast p also referred to as rip mix or cut mix. Obviously there is a pretty big difference here lol.
Thanks for saving my breathe. Tri tren is usually double tren too... Just ace and Enanthate. Most ugls skip out on the hex. It would be hard to notice while using.

GC doesn't carry a tri tren either so please don't think I'm stating that IF they had a tri tren blend, it would only be 2 esters; not 3. I'm simply stating that most mass specs I've seen there are only 2 esters, not including the much more expensive tren hex.

Hex rules!!! And ISO!!!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
thats known for tren.. back in day straight parabolan was a prefight drug... anger baby anger.. back when UFC wasnt as strict as nowadays..

I stated back in post number 10 it is tri blend. My original title to this thread was wrong. They don't have a tri tren so i dont see why its so hard to understand i made a mistake.
This tren has me on a short fuse and for some reason i want to yell at everyone.郎

Trust me I know, I deal with customers that are always in a hurry, I’ve trashed my store before, punched holes in wall, punched a swinging door so hard it broke off the hinges and flew into a $8000 transfer printer lol, then I calmed down just a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stated back in post number 10 it is tri blend. My original title to this thread was wrong. They don't have a tri tren so i dont see why its so hard to understand i made a mistake.
This tren has me on a short fuse and for some reason i want to yell at everyone.
Stop yelling at me!!

Back