• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tri tren fire.

IML Gear Cream!
Its called tri-gains

Alright this is driving me nuts. Tri tren is a mix of three trenbolone esters: ace, enth, and Hex. Tri blend is test p , tren ace, mast p also referred to as rip mix or cut mix. Obviously there is a pretty big difference here lol.

xxxooo

I stated back in post number 10 it is tri blend. My original title to this thread was wrong. They don't have a tri tren so i dont see why its so hard to understand i made a mistake.
This tren has me on a short fuse and for some reason i want to yell at everyone.郎

I've been having a issue with my knee. Well it popped and hurts like a motherfucker at work tonight. From what I've read it sounds like a meniscus tear. So my cycle is over for now. I will just be pinning deca and sustanon until i can get this looked at. MRI I'm guessing. Sucks but oh well what can i do but get it fixed. Fuck this hurts.

Hang tough bro...keep us posted.

I've been having a issue with my knee. Well it popped and hurts like a motherfucker at work tonight. From what I've read it sounds like a meniscus tear. So my cycle is over for now. I will just be pinning deca and sustanon until i can get this looked at. MRI I'm guessing. Sucks but oh well what can i do but get it fixed. Fuck this hurts.

If you heard that pop more than likely a cruciate ligament, either way that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you heard that pop more than likely a cruciate ligament, either way that sucks

A popping sensation. Swelling and stiffness. Pain, especially when twisting or rotating your knee. Difficulty straightening your knee fully. Pain on back side of knee too.
Thats what its like. The more walking i do the more it hurts to.

sorry bro...this will all pass.

A popping sensation. Swelling and stiffness. Pain, especially when twisting or rotating your knee. Difficulty straightening your knee fully. Pain on back side of knee too.
Thats what its like. The more walking i do the more it hurts to.

Let me know if it’s posterior cruciate, they’ll do mri and find out

Yep...please keep us posted. Something good will come out of this.

Yea thanks. Its not my first injury and won't be my last. When i find out for sure ill let you guys know how bad it is.

Dr. Said all signs point to torn meniscus. I had a ultra sound done at er and they said i also have a bakers cyst the size of a golf ball in my knee. Caused by the meniscus tare. I will have a mri done next week and see dr. Again in two weeks and figure a plan to fix it. He gave me some tylenol 3 with codein and i have some tramadol of my own to take for pain.

Dr. Said all signs point to torn meniscus. I had a ultra sound done at er and they said i also have a bakers cyst the size of a golf ball in my knee. Caused by the meniscus tare. I will have a mri done next week and see dr. Again in two weeks and figure a plan to fix it. He gave me some tylenol 3 with codein and i have some tramadol of my own to take for pain.
Damn that sucks..any idea on how long of down time is gonna be? Damn injuries!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks..any idea on how long of down time is gonna be? Damn injuries!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Not yet. But i only have three weeks vacation to get this fixed with. No sick leave. Going out with a injury from work sucks. I'm going to load up on the pain meds and see how it goes after Surgery . That will be my best option for getting this fixed right. Don't want to just keep getting shots in my knee.

Hang tough bro💪 This will all pass.

Not yet. But i only have three weeks vacation to get this fixed with. No sick leave. Going out with a injury from work sucks. I'm going to load up on the pain meds and see how it goes after Surgery . That will be my best option for getting this fixed right. Don't want to just keep getting shots in my knee.

Back