• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cut, lean, shredded, striation, veins all over

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As always start from the general info.

-----------
---STATS---
-----------

Male
33 years old
5' 8" height
180 lb

-----------
---GOALS---
-----------

First of all throw away all the water and lower the estrogens of the mass phase.
Then... shredded, striation, veins all over :D

----------
---DIET---
----------
5 meals a day.
For now around 2700 kcal/day. To be reviewed from time to time.
I drink no less 1 gallon of water every day. Most commonly 1,5-1,7 gallons.

-----------
---CYCLE---
-----------

For a month or so:
Masteron P 100 mg/ed (1 ml)
Masteron E 200 mg/ed (1 ml)
HGH 3 iu/ed
T4 100 mcg/ed

No test, no eq, I'm finishing the last bottle of stenbolone (I've already ordered others) and m1t with superdrol (a matter of ten days)

Then I'll do it all summer (June-September) with Primobolan. I would say 1-1,5 gram a week.
With little testosterone.
I'm still deciding what to do with the equipoise. Or I remove it completely or go with at least a couple of grams.
I will definitely try a few weeks with sten and/or tren.
I'll add oral here and there (I have to try halotestin).

-----------
---TRAIN---
-----------

one muscle group at a time.

Chest

Biceps

Back

Legs

Triceps
Shoulders

Femoral and calves

The form is thus formed:

first exercise, pyramidal up and down -> 12-10-8-6-8-10-12

second, negative -> 4x10 with 10'' negative

third, pyramid up -> 10-8-8-6-6

fourth, classic -> 4x10

fifth, 4x8 45'' rec MAX 30'' rec MAX 15'' rec MAX 5'' rec MAX 15'' rec MAX 30'' rec MAX 45'' rec MAX

Some small trick for the affected muscle but the general sheet is structured in this way.

Shit bro do you ever come off cycle?

2100mg mast a week? damn

Last edited:
I’m just trying Noopept for the first time. Love it. How many mg do you take daily?
What's your thoughts on it bro?!? Clean focus?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

You just keep slamming grams of gear all year around? Your crazy man.

My head is spinning we're now banging 2grs a week of EQ on top of 2100mg of Mast, GH and the like....wat is going on here...LMAO

My head is spinning we're now banging 2grs a week of EQ on top of 2100mg of Mast, GH and the like....wat is going on here...LMAO

I ran EQ greater than 1000+.. maybe 1250... It's a pretty damn crazy drug at those dosages and it really shines.. but my anxiety was bizarre as all hell. I had to bail off of that one.. none the less it was pretty intriguing

What's your thoughts on it bro?!? Clean focus?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
nice clean energy, focus, and endurance with no crashes or comedown. I can take it a few hours before bed and still sleep just not right now because I’m on tren and have only really been getting decent sleep like every 3rd night lol

Bro I thought I was bad.. 2100mg of mast is totally unnecessary.. I'm always switching things up but 2100 is cra-cra
yea man i like running shit high but damn thats a lot of mast lol. I just don’t think there’s any difference after a gram and a gram of mast is fuckkng high! I’ll run test well over a gram, eq over a gram but everything else I stay around 600mg-800mg

nice clean energy, focus, and endurance with no crashes or comedown. I can take it a few hours before bed and still sleep just not right now because I’m on tren and have only really been getting decent sleep like every 3rd night lol

I take one every morning and one about midday... I LOVE this stuff.

As always start from the general info.

-----------
---STATS---
-----------

Male
33 years old
5' 8" height
180 lb

-----------
---GOALS---
-----------

First of all throw away all the water and lower the estrogens of the mass phase.
Then... shredded, striation, veins all over :D

----------
---DIET---
----------
5 meals a day.
For now around 2700 kcal/day. To be reviewed from time to time.
I drink no less 1 gallon of water every day. Most commonly 1,5-1,7 gallons.

-----------
---CYCLE---
-----------

For a month or so:
Masteron P 100 mg/ed (1 ml)
Masteron E 200 mg/ed (1 ml)
HGH 3 iu/ed
T4 100 mcg/ed

No test, no eq, I'm finishing the last bottle of stenbolone (I've already ordered others) and m1t with superdrol (a matter of ten days)

Then I'll do it all summer (June-September) with Primobolan. I would say 1-1,5 gram a week.
With little testosterone.
I'm still deciding what to do with the equipoise. Or I remove it completely or go with at least a couple of grams.
I will definitely try a few weeks with sten and/or tren.
I'll add oral here and there (I have to try halotestin).

-----------
---TRAIN---
-----------

one muscle group at a time.

Chest

Biceps

Back

Legs

Triceps
Shoulders

Femoral and calves

The form is thus formed:

first exercise, pyramidal up and down -> 12-10-8-6-8-10-12

second, negative -> 4x10 with 10'' negative

third, pyramid up -> 10-8-8-6-6

fourth, classic -> 4x10

fifth, 4x8 45'' rec MAX 30'' rec MAX 15'' rec MAX 5'' rec MAX 15'' rec MAX 30'' rec MAX 45'' rec MAX

Some small trick for the affected muscle but the general sheet is structured in this way.

Hello, My name is Phill and I'm an AAS ADDICT. except for test...:clapping:

Phil, I like you bro, but you seriously need to stop with the gears abuse lol. You’re 5’8” and only 180 (though very lean) and slamming this much gear year around. You could use a fraction of that and have the physique you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phil, I like you bro, but you seriously need to stop with the gears abuse lol. You’re 5’8” and only 180 (though very lean) and slamming this much gear year around. You could use a fraction of that and have the physique you do.

Phill is not a quitter bro ;)

Till death do us part......

Back