• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In search

Walk into CVS or Walgreens or rite aid go straight to the pharmacist and tell them you need some juice because you want to get huge. No problem, they give you whatever you want.

Walk into CVS or Walgreens or rite aid go straight to the pharmacist and tell them you need some juice because you want to get huge. No problem, they give you whatever you want.

I’d try the local police station. They usually have some in an evidence locker for a while before they divide it amongst themselves. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well thats a detailed question and the answer isn't as simple as it may seem.

First do you have a passport? for the quickest score I recomend hitting the border on mexico. You can go to a local pharmacia and they have a wide selection. Ask a local cab driver to take you to one as they are very knowledgable with low key pharmacies that cater exactly to you with 100% legit products. The boxes even have logo's and printing on them that say they are legit so no need to question quality. Getting your goods back across the border may seem complicated but it's really not. When crossing back before the agent that asks you if you have anything loudly (and I do mean loudly shout) that you have schedule III anabolics but it's only a 90 day supply so you are legally entitled to bring it back into the US WITHOUT a prescription under the united states pharmacy laws that state a 90 day supply of unapproved scheduled medications is legal to import. Kindly ruffle through your duffle bag that you brought with you to secure such medications and present the 100% legit pharmacy grade anabolics that you purchased at a law abiding pharmacy in a tourist area known to supply such legit medications without seeing a Mexican doctor. At that point border patrol agents should pretty much waive you through to the next person who will have to forfeit clearly illegal large amounts of alcohol that was purchased duty free.

By the way fantastic first post. Both intriguing and detailed you should be fine.

This is a anabolic forum and I can’t ask about anabolic O M G

This is a anabolic forum and I can’t ask about anabolic O M G

Are you serious? You pick a random sponsors forum and ask about being in search of injectables and orals? This whole place has sponsors that sell both. You may as well ask "hey I want to work out what should I do? Get a gym membership?".

Your post has nothing in it about what you want and even then lay out a cycle you want. Even still not sure what the hell you even asked that for. Again all sponsors sell what your looking for so what is it you are even asking?

I’m looking for a good source I just started a cycle and not completely sure what I want to run next either test E and Deca or test E and Anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
not sure why you are posting this in a sponsor forum- you made it this far- check out this sponsor's reviews or post this in the source check section
fucking kids these days dont even know how to wipe their own ass

I’m looking for a good source I just started a cycle and not completely sure what I want to run next either test E and Deca or test E and Anadrol

Ok if you just started a cycle then why are you thinking about the next one? Shouldn't you be focused on this one? How many cycles have you done? What are your stats age height weight body fat % years working out? Plenty of knowledgeable people here to help if you're willing to help them as well

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I was actually born with these things called eyeballs. I was taught to use them to read the English language. I then learned to use them in combination with my analytical mind to read reviews and figure out who was blowing smoke and who was genuine. From that I figured out a handful of solid and reliable sources right here on this very forum.

I was actually born with these things called eyeballs. I was taught to use them to read the English language. I then learned to use them in combination with my analytical mind to read reviews and figure out who was blowing smoke and who was genuine. From that I figured out a handful of solid and reliable sources right here on this very forum.

Wait GC, you mean to tell me you're not just going to spew answers? Read his mind and tell him what he wants to run next?
Seems like a missed opportunity #shame

I’ve already said what I’ve wanted to run next but I’ll say it again test E 250 with Anadrol im going to run the Test at 500 a week and run the Anadrol starting at 30mg and working my way up to 50mg I already have tudca and My PCT I’m 6’ 190lb 28yrs I’ve been working out for 5 plus years

I’ve already said what I’ve wanted to run next but I’ll say it again test E 250 with Anadrol im going to run the Test at 500 a week and run the Anadrol starting at 30mg and working my way up to 50mg I already have tudca and My PCT I’m 6’ 190lb 28yrs I’ve been working out for 5 plus years

Click on the banner and you can go to the Ace website to order the products you want. If you have questions you can send a private message to ace if you click on his name. Look at the top sticky you can request a product list.
You should do an introduction in the new member forum and read the rules in my link below.

Thank you I’m obviously I’m new to forums and thought I could just ask in a post but I guess not

Wait GC, you mean to tell me you're not just going to spew answers? Read his mind and tell him what he wants to run next?
Seems like a missed opportunity #shame
Haha yeah it's getting out of control!

Get Shredded!
Here is another brilliant idea- Why dont you order from whoever you ordered your referenced current cycle from? :thinking::sheep:
I think you are a troll or an awful shill.

Last edited:
Think what you want thought I would get an some honest help not a bunch of ass hats trolling

Steroids are illegal without a RX in most of these guys home turf. Hence all the ‘troll’ remarks. Where are you from?

Think what you want thought I would get an some honest help not a bunch of ass hats trolling

Look bud I will give you some honest advice. Your very first post was looking for a source to buy some injects and orals. Nothing about what you have run or want to. You have given a basic idea of what your looking at running next ad that's a start. If your looking for a reliable high quality source we all are. Every sub forum here for sponsors has reviews of quality and service. Most guys have there favorites and will vouch for them. Ultimately it's up to you to read the sub forums and make your own decision based on price you want to pay, T/A time for delivery, and quality backed up by bloodwork/reviews. All sponsors on this forum deliver or they wouldn't be here. Some are overseas and some are local.

I get your new to the forums but come on have some thick skin when you post a super vague and basic question. There are a lot of great guys and gals here you can learn from. Yes we had some fun at your expense but it's probably the same the mechanics at the auto shop have when I go in and they tell me they need to replace the flux capacitor on my truck.

Just look through the sponsor forum and read the threads, especially the stickies at the top.

You can find whatever info you want within about ten minutes of looking man.

Guys here will never tell you go order from this guy. It's not anyone's place to tell you what to put into your body when choosing a source. You have to do that on your own.

I hope you stick around.

AAS Zone - Source Checking
AAS Sponsors - All current sponsors
Choose a sponsor thread - look at the stickies for info on how to order and get lists

Look bud I will give you some honest advice. Your very first post was looking for a source to buy some injects and orals. Nothing about what you have run or want to. You have given a basic idea of what your looking at running next ad that's a start. If your looking for a reliable high quality source we all are. Every sub forum here for sponsors has reviews of quality and service. Most guys have there favorites and will vouch for them. Ultimately it's up to you to read the sub forums and make your own decision based on price you want to pay, T/A time for delivery, and quality backed up by bloodwork/reviews. All sponsors on this forum deliver or they wouldn't be here. Some are overseas and some are local.

I get your new to the forums but come on have some thick skin when you post a super vague and basic question. There are a lot of great guys and gals here you can learn from. Yes we had some fun at your expense but it's probably the same the mechanics at the auto shop have when I go in and they tell me they need to replace the flux capacitor on my truck.

Yeah I get that it was sort and really no info we live and we learn right and talking about trucks I really need to get some high beam fluid

Just look through the sponsor forum and read the threads, especially the stickies at the top.

You can find whatever info you want within about ten minutes of looking man.

Guys here will never tell you go order from this guy. It's not anyone's place to tell you what to put into your body when choosing a source. You have to do that on your own.

I hope you stick around.

AAS Zone - Source Checking
AAS Sponsors - All current sponsors
Choose a sponsor thread - look at the stickies for info on how to order and get lists

Thanks for the info I appreciated and I’m not going anywhere

Back