• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork Question for members who live in NJ/NY

SmallFry

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How did you guys get it done? trying to consciously stay within forum rules can someone pm a brother with some advice... thanks in advance...

There is place that will do testing for guys in NY and NJ. Cratusmedical - you just need to have access to Labcorp to draw the blood

There is place that will do testing for guys in NY and NJ. Cratusmedical - you just need to have access to Labcorp to draw the blood

Not sure if anything has changed in past 8-9 months but think Cratus got pushed out of NY? I’ve gotten denied 2x this year?

Not sure if anything has changed in past 8-9 months but think Cratus got pushed out of NY? I’ve gotten denied 2x this year?

I live in NJ and used Cratus for an igf-1 test 2 months ago.That’s unfortunate if NY isn’t allowing it anymore

Back