• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[RESOLVED - see first post edit] Basicso STOLE over $500 in bitcoin from meter

IML Gear Cream!
precisely the reason to use WU kiosks... so much easier and don't have to talk to anybody..

Have you paid anybody with WU or MG lately? Once they’ve got you on their radar it’s a bitch man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you paid anybody with WU or MG lately? Once they’ve got you on their radar it’s a bitch man.

that’s all I’ve been using since day one. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself but it’s akw been much easier for me than any other form of sending. There’s a few different things I do to “lay low” and for the past 5 years I’ve been good. I probably will get the boot eventually because of the frequency of my orders and if that’s the case every sponsor I use has several sending options other than crypto. Two of them know me well enough now that I’ve voiced my concerns about possibly getting the boot and they both agreed to make special arrangements for me if that’s the case.

that’s all I’ve been using since day one. Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself but it’s akw been much easier for me than any other form of sending. There’s a few different things I do to “lay low” and for the past 5 years I’ve been good. I probably will get the boot eventually because of the frequency of my orders and if that’s the case every sponsor I use has several sending options other than crypto. Two of them know me well enough now that I’ve voiced my concerns about possibly getting the boot and they both agreed to make special arrangements for me if that’s the case.

Dude I made the mistake of making one order internationally with MG last year and now those fuckers wouldn’t let me send a nickel to my mom if I had an approval letter from Jesus and Santa Clause. Kiosks don’t work, nothing works. Apps definitely don’t work.

CIM....the way to go!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

So, I googled this address and found it mentioned here
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/71230248-phishing-attack
Man, sorry to say this, but it looks like you are a victim of a phishing attack. You used electrum wallet to send coins? Let me guess: you launched electrum wallet. It poped up a window with the advise to update the wallet. You agreed, right?
Electrum is under attack latest few weeks. There is a respective message on their site "Warning: Electrum versions older than 3.3 can no longer connect to public servers, and must be upgraded. This is in order to prevent user exposure to phishing messages. Do not download Electrum from any another source than electrum.org."
Your coins are stolen indeed, but not by basicstero.
I can post the destination address, it is bc1qcla39fm0q8ka8th8ttpq0yxla30r430m4hgu3x and it has numerous incoming transfers. Latest were done on 9th of April.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btc/address.dws?bc1qcla39fm0q8ka8th8ttpq0yxla30r430m4hgu3x.htm
This block explorer shows full transfers history, others do not see it for some reason.

I don`t really like to finish this thread on a negative note. This was a loval order. We offer the following solution. Although we did not get funds, but we offer to send this order from our international warehouse. You don`t stay without goods, we minimize losses on international delivery.

Hey man, I really don't mean to revive this thread but I don't know how else to get in contact with you. You haven't responded to any of my messages for the last 2 weeks?? Please PM me.

Dude I made the mistake of making one order internationally with MG last year and now those fuckers wouldn’t let me send a nickel to my mom if I had an approval letter from Jesus and Santa Clause. Kiosks don’t work, nothing works. Apps definitely don’t work.

MG sucks bro they ban literally anyone who sends money out the country. Wu and ria are 10x better

Get Shredded!
could be.
I've been waiting for an answer for two weeks now

Sorry about it. It is because you was waiting for an reply from me directly. I not always have time to check all boards regularly.
I provided you promised bonus + extra for delay.
If someone needs help regarding orders, please use contacts page https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
Our support replies within 24 hours for sure.
p.s. jtmartin18 i see you liked this post. I did not reply to you for a while too, however it did not delay anything. Your order was shipped many days ago. It has almost reached you, i uploaded tracking number.

Sorry about it. It is because you was waiting for an reply from me directly. I not always have time to check all boards regularly.
I provided you promised bonus + extra for delay.
If someone needs help regarding orders, please use contacts page https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
Our support replies within 24 hours for sure.
p.s. jtmartin18 i see you liked this post. I did not reply to you for a while too, however it did not delay anything. Your order was shipped many days ago. It has almost reached you, i uploaded tracking number.

no problem.
it's always nice to wait when you're well rewarded.
thank you so much

It is much safer/ better to create a bitcoin wallet on coinbase or bitpay. It is more secure. You have your own personal wallet to send bitcoin through. Less likely to be hacked. You can set your bank acount to your wallet. Coinbase has an IT department that will help with any transaction issues and will reinburse you depending on the situation.

Back