• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Custom's Corner: Interview with Italianmuscle

Admin deleted his thread. He was already banned with a different username?
I'm on the verge of banning him myself, the guy is having a meltdown over shit from years ago that was never even proven anyway. I read the thread on meso, it was inconclusive, bunch of accusations from just this one guy with no proof.
I said it before and I'll say it again.....I've never steered anyone wrong

yea, because no one wants the truth of you and SCAMABOLIC passing off counterfeit norma amps and organon Greece deca. Proof was in the mesorx granabolic thread.
oh, and Naps says hi. And you tools will never hurt his business. Forum is doing well too. Only 1 legit sponsor needed. We make more than enough money.
Later bitch.
I just have to throw it out there but isn’t this is what naps is know for? Selling knock off product? I know ofntwo people personally who got fake geneza from naps and the rest of the people i know are either still waiting on the order or the other half of the order. Also to note I don’t know anyone dumb enough to use naps in the last 5+ years

Ban you? Nah bro wasn’t me. I like watching you make an ass of yourself. I wouldn’t take that away from the members here. I’ll give you the fact that naps is probably doing quite well for themselves since they’re on the top of the google search. Most newbs buy that way. But then they end up making an account here asking why they haven’t seen anything in 3 months. Naps does an excellent job though, right? It’s also obvious that you do care if you get banned because apparently one of the other mods cough monte cough banned you and you made another account. If you really didn’t care, you wouldn’t have come back. But your ego just won’t let you not have the last word. You care that much. So stop lying and trying to bring shit up from 3 years ago. Or keep posting to puff up your wittle chickie feathers
4004d719df494492f3b86e66bf2da255.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
why not ban him for a day or so to chill out some? IM sure gets all cranky when things don’t go his way.

Admin deleted his thread. He was already banned with a different username?
I'm on the verge of banning him myself, the guy is having a meltdown over shit from years ago that was never even proven anyway. I read the thread on meso, it was inconclusive, bunch of accusations from just this one guy with no proof.
I agree his claims are legit as “ I got this shit tested and it’s bunk” I just want to know tho whats his motive and why the hell does he hate custom so much? Lol

I agree his claims are legit as “ I got this shit tested and it’s bunk” I just want to know tho whats his motive and why the hell does he hate custom so much? Lol
I was beating him up over at Meso when I was repping for GR. He had to call for backup to help him out. His claims to this day were never proven so when he sees my name he gets flashbacks lol.

It was really funny dude. The gear he was calling fake from GR was being sold on the Naps website. Back then he said they stopped selling it because they knew it was fake and it did say out of stock. But yesterday he claimed Naps was the real deal and GR's was fake because "HE" had them tested lol

why not ban him for a day or so to chill out some? IM sure gets all cranky when things don’t go his way.

Banning him would be to easy. I don’t like the easy road. I prefer to hear the scream and squeal. It makes it more memorable

I thought everyone knew that naps sucks cept that idiot posting in the Ace subforum and a bunch of other newbies

Get Shredded!
It was really funny dude. The gear he was calling fake from GR was being sold on the Naps website. Back then he said they stopped selling it because they knew it was fake and it did say out of stock. But yesterday he claimed Naps was the real deal and GR's was fake because "HE" had them tested lol

I use these amps at 100mgs weekly for trt. Each time I get tested they line right up with my prescription.

I will neg them both then for good measure, but thank them for their contributions to this forum

- - - Updated - - -

is this how you catch a mudshark?
Don't know about mudsharking but nocode swears there's tuna in there

I think the reason Naps is still in business is they pop up first when googling, they have YouTube videos out with logs and experience and they have a great selection however we all know they don’t always send what they advertised and they don’t always actually send lol. They have an influx of new customers monthly. I’ve never met or known someone who has placed several orders with naps and claims then to be a good source

Yea, it was prob that piece of shit mod Shrek. FUCK OFF BITCH. BAN ME, I DONT GIVE A FUCK, YOU BITCH!

My thread was funny, thought out, etc. custom, put ZERO effort in his lame ass interview, made zero sense.

Hold the fuck up!!!! No one talks shit to 168 unless I say so!

168 is my forum girlfriend and nobody else’s!

IM mad that naps don’t get repeat customers or what?

Shrek love ya boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I read that old thread on Meso about GRanabolic and it was a total shitshow with shills and trolls all yakking it up. That made my night lol.

Even on Meso Naps was reviled.

Finally found it, made it to page 23 with all the twists and turns of posting additional links to go read...Whew!! I gotta get some work done today. Lmao.

Hold the fuck up!!!! No one talks shit to 168 unless I say so!

168 is my forum girlfriend and nobody else’s!

IM mad that naps don’t get repeat customers or what?

Shrek love ya boo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahahaha live ya bro. All homo :kiss:

Finally found it, made it to page 23 with all the twists and turns of posting additional links to go read...Whew!! I gotta get some work done today. Lmao.

Ya that thread is totally gold...so much entertainment.

Back