• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weight gain on HGH

Canebrake

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m about 5 weeks in on running 2IUs a day of GH. I run 6 on 1 day off. I am taking 50mcg a day of T4(research chem not pharm) and 200mg of test a week. I run the test pretty much year round.

I have noticed my sleep is a lot deeper. It takes a lot also for me to get up in the morning. I do feel a little tired throughout the day. Not real bad though. A tiny bit of tingling in my right arm only. It goes to sleep quick.

What’s really pissing me off is my weight has gone up almost 10 pounds since starting and I haven’t changed a single thing as far as my workouts or what I eat. No I’m not counting macros and all that. I’m gaining weight like I have been eating cupcakes and snickers bars 7 days a week. I’m not happy about it.

I’ve always had love handles and I’ve managed them pretty good over the years but now they are horrible.

Is it water weight? If so what can I do to limit it?

Water weight is common on hgh. On only 200 mg of test, what are you trying to do right now, that is, your goal?

I need to gain some weight also, maybe I'll pick some hgg up just dont want to have to pinn everyday... Im useing mk677 right now and i finally found some legit mk677 and its made a huge difference. I get super hungry and night.

Same here. Ran 2iu per day for the first month and bumped to 3iu 2 weeks ago.
Hands are tingling and weight hasn't dropped but has gone up a few lbs in the last couple weeks. 2 weeks into dropping my carbs on off days and eating carbs only peri-workout. I usually drop 1-2 lbs per week when I drop my carbs to this range but I've gone the other way on my first GH run. Oh well, has to be water as there's no way I'm gaining fat.

Water weight is common on hgh. On only 200 mg of test, what are you trying to do right now, that is, your goal?

I run 200mg of test as a cruise dose. Even when I try to bulk or cut I stay at that dose and add 2-3 compounds depending on what I want to do.

I’ve never ran GH before so right now I wanted to take it kind of as an experiment to see how my body reacts and what will happen. In the back of my head I wanted to lose a little body fat and see if it helped heal a few little nagging injuries I have.

Same here. Ran 2iu per day for the first month and bumped to 3iu 2 weeks ago.
Hands are tingling and weight hasn't dropped but has gone up a few lbs in the last couple weeks. 2 weeks into dropping my carbs on off days and eating carbs only peri-workout. I usually drop 1-2 lbs per week when I drop my carbs to this range but I've gone the other way on my first GH run. Oh well, has to be water as there's no way I'm gaining fat.

I’m thinking water weight too and I hate it. I feel puffy as shit. I got the Tortuga Festival next weekend in Ft Lauderdale and don’t want to walk the beach puffy lol

I run 200mg of test as a cruise dose. Even when I try to bulk or cut I stay at that dose and add 2-3 compounds depending on what I want to do.

I’ve never ran GH before so right now I wanted to take it kind of as an experiment to see how my body reacts and what will happen. In the back of my head I wanted to lose a little body fat and see if it helped heal a few little nagging injuries I have.
Do you tolerate tren?

Combine it with tren and rein in your diet, and you will transform fast.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/72339-From-Fattie-to-Abs-Before-50/page2
See post #28. hgh and Twenty pound weight gain, but I think you will agree that I looked puffier before, not after. Also, go down further to post #48 to see how I looked once I started losing weight again instead of gaining it.

Post #28 says I was using the same test as you (200 mg) a little more hgh (1 iu more) and a moderate tren dose. Just sharing my experience.

Last edited:
It's normal to gain water weight with GH, especially when you start. If you're drinking enough water it should start going down after the first week or so. You could always use a little diuretic before your event if you wanted, just don't mix it with alcohol or drugs since you can get dangerously dehydrated doing so.

MK gives me bloat really bad, you may not have legit GH and its MK or peptide

IML Gear Cream!
Just noticed you're 5 weeks in. You should be dropping the water by now. Unless your diet isn't clean

Just noticed you're 5 weeks in. You should be dropping the water by now. Unless your diet isn't clean

I wouldn’t say I’m clean. I haven’t changed anything in my diet though. The only change is the addition of GH.

Even with my somewhat not great diet I never gained almost 10 pounds. I’ve been about 230lbs for months and months. Now I’m 239lbs as of the other day.

I wouldn’t say I’m clean. I haven’t changed anything in my diet though. The only change is the addition of GH.

Even with my somewhat not great diet I never gained almost 10 pounds. I’ve been about 230lbs for months and months. Now I’m 239lbs as of the other day.
Gotcha. You tried restricting salt somewhat for a couple days? That could help too. I definitely hold more water on GH but it's mostly in the muscle after a couple weeks on. Everyone is different though

It's the gh, the first time I ran gh I gained 10lbs in 2 weeks. Still today when I start back on gh after a break I will gain 5lbs in the first couple weeks.

I would change your split. Instead of 6 on 1 off, try 5 on 2 off or even 4 on 3 off. I would reduce overall dose and see if some of that water weight comes off.

Not the expert by all means but it may help.

Water.

Start pounding more water and you'll flush some out.

Don't worry about sodium. If you increase water, which is what I would recommend, you'll need it and will be fine.

The dose is therapeutic so you COULD stay at this dose for about 3 weeks then cut back to eod at 3iu. That typically helps delay or stop any unwanted negative sides from gh.

More wata

I might try this too- I have experienced the same especially with the blacktops that I believe cane is using- I already drink a ton of water but the eod I havent tried.
Water.

Start pounding more water and you'll flush some out.

Don't worry about sodium. If you increase water, which is what I would recommend, you'll need it and will be fine.

The dose is therapeutic so you COULD stay at this dose for about 3 weeks then cut back to eod at 3iu. That typically helps delay or stop any unwanted negative sides from gh.

More wata

Back