BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

What products would you like to see?

index.png
    Hello everyone! CRAZY DOSER is here! This time it wonít be announcement/news kind of post. More of a question directly to the community.

What products/positions would you like to see in our store? A question that many customers were asking for a while. Perhaps you want some new or exotic product or just good old compound thatís been out of stock for a while? Like BALKAN DBOL or SP BOLDENONE. This time we give all the cards into your hands. As you know we provide you with high quality gear from a trusted manufacturers, BALKAN, GERTH PHARMACEUTICALS, SP LABS, EPF you name it. Naturally, we canít cover every product on the market. Thus, we need your help, to give us a direction. This is a win-win situation to both participants: you tell us what would you like to see and we make sure to meet your requests. Think of it and let us know by any method you prefer: in this thread, or pm or e-mail. Looking forward to your suggestions!

Besides our friendly service, we offer every member to take a part in discussion of future product stock. Such products as GONADOTROPIN-1000, GONADOTROPIN-5000, CABERGOLINE, and BOLDENONE-400 were created based on propositions that we delivered to the manufacturer directly. Who knows, maybe your suggestion will be the basis for the new product. You are most welcome to post your thoughts and ideas!

With regards,
    CRAZY DOSER

Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; 04-05-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

So is this for only current brands you carry but certain items you donít have or new brands and items all together? Number one Iíd like to see DANABOL DS the blue hearts, id also love to see British dispensary Anadrol and dbol, omnadren, and other fourms of pharma grade testosterone. As far as re stock items halo from Balkan

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    So is this for only current brands you carry but certain items you donít have or new brands and items all together? Number one Iíd like to see DANABOL DS the blue hearts, id also love to see British dispensary Anadrol and dbol, omnadren, and other fourms of pharma grade testosterone. As far as re stock items halo from Balkan
    Thanks for your input, man! I really appreciate it, though I have some things to point out:
    1. As of today there are 2 manufacturers who produce DANABOL DS with excellent quality (MARCH PHARMA and BODY RESEARCH) and there are also many fakes of these amazing orals.
    2. As for famous BD products (ANADROL and DBOL), I don't have enough info but I suspect that they terminated manufacturing them a couple of years ago (perhaps I will try to figure this out because I'm also interested in these products)
    3. OMNADREN - I highly doubt that it will be valuable because its price went sky high during the last 5 years. I don't think the customers will be interested in it.

We will take into account your request on HALO from BALKAN. Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    941 Posts
    Rep Points

To point 2 they have sponsors here that still sell these British dispensary orals so Iím sure they are still available. To point 3 I was unaware that Omnadrens went up in price itís usually one of the cheapest pharma grade testosterones I can find $5-$8 per amp. Crazy already has an amazing line they offer but if possible to expand that list at all please do

us-domesticsupply.com
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Rep Points

I just spoke to a friend in Greece and he sent me pictures of fake Omnadren boxes. Can send them to you if you like.
    My question was whats the difference between fake and legit ones. He said you literally need a microscope to find a difference between the legit and fake Omnadren, he knows people who make those copies..
    I was in Thailand many many times. As far as I know Anabol has been discontinued. Ill see if I can contact comnpany and find out.
    Pharmaceutical grade products are much easier to counterfeit than Alpha Pharma or Spectrum for example.
    Prehistoric packaging, paper labels on the amps and no auth codes on the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    To point 2 they have sponsors here that still sell these British dispensary orals so Iím sure they are still available. To point 3 I was unaware that Omnadrens went up in price itís usually one of the cheapest pharma grade testosterones I can find $5-$8 per amp. Crazy already has an amazing line they offer but if possible to expand that list at all please do
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts
    Rep Points

Hellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

aspen sustanon, turkish anapolan, if you could ever get hemogenin from brazil hands down the best anadrol ive ever used in 20 years. i even liked them better than unimed. if they still make the polish metanabol (dbol) they were amazing, testex from spain... if anadrolics are still made they were always good! not sure if the infar sust is still made but that was a gem back in the day. if dezma winstrol is still made that was really good! the rediject sust from mexico and sten would probably be extremely popular... this is a trip down memory lane for sure!