• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

EMS Speedpost require a signature?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had to order some T4 for my wife from naps because i could not find it in stock anywhere. it showed up today but they left a slip saying it requires a signature. naps said they do not require a signature but sometimes the post office will. what do you think? it is just t4, sign for it or just ignore it and not pick it up?

I had to order some T4 for my wife from naps because i could not find it in stock anywhere. it showed up today but they left a slip saying it requires a signature. naps said they do not require a signature but sometimes the post office will. what do you think? it is just t4, sign for it or just ignore it and not pick it up?
if it’s just t4 your good bro that’s not a controlled substanc. If it contains anything else then I would think twice about it. I’ve had sources say they do require a sig and then I didn’t have to sign and I’ve had sources say no sig and I did have to sign. It’s definitely not totally out of the norm

It's been two days and no update from the OP. Think he had trouble getting the money to post bail?

Swat team got me.

It was all fine, sorry for the late update lol

Back