• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

🦸*🦸* Monster Transformation Contest 2019💪💪

This is my typical day. Same routine day in day out. I use a lot of hot sauce like franks, tapatio and the like or some times mustard or a taste change.

Meal 1
1 cup almond milk
1 cup fruit
50 gm protein
1 cup egg whites
1 cup steel cut oats

Meal 2
6oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
10 almonds

Meal 3
6oz chicken
1 cup green beans
10 almonds

Meal 4
50 gm protein
1 cup almond milk
2 cups salad

Meal 5
6oz Steak
1 cup rice
1 cup veggies

Meal 6
40 gm isolate
1 cup almond milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51e3461696dc46b33869e456912e3b9f.jpg
this is something like one of my dinners I mentioned earlier and what im having now after another 14 hr. day at work. Steak, chicken, alfredo fettuccine with sautéed peppers, baked beans and some collards !!

51e3461696dc46b33869e456912e3b9f.jpg
this is something like one of my dinners I mentioned earlier and what im having now after another 14 hr. day at work. Steak, chicken, alfredo fettuccine with sautéed peppers, baked beans and some collards !!

That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes you just got to eat.

That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes you just got to eat.

Brother its not just sometimes for me i eat like this everyday after work. Guess im trying to replace all the nutrients i sweat out and oh yeah stop my body from eating itself

IMG_2474.JPG Seared halibut with zucchini noodles

This is my typical day. Same routine day in day out. I use a lot of hot sauce like franks, tapatio and the like or some times mustard or a taste change.

Meal 1
1 cup almond milk
1 cup fruit
50 gm protein
1 cup egg whites
1 cup steel cut oats

Meal 2
6oz chicken
1 cup broccoli
10 almonds

Meal 3
6oz chicken
1 cup green beans
10 almonds

Meal 4
50 gm protein
1 cup almond milk
2 cups salad

Meal 5
6oz Steak
1 cup rice
1 cup veggies

Meal 6
40 gm isolate
1 cup almond milk

Lookin vascular in your avi just curious if this is a cutting or lean bulk protocol?

My diet is structured similar just wondering what your stats are?

Lookin vascular in your avi just curious if this is a cutting or lean bulk protocol?

My diet is structured similar just wondering what your stats are?

My avitar is from 2014 so it 5 years old. It was taken at my last competition.
I’m 53 years young 5’6”@185lbs and around 20+ bf right now but I plan to be single digits with in the next 8 weeks. I’m looking to cut. When I lean bulk I usually push my meats to 8-10 oz. not much else changes in the diet.
Been a little slow starting because of a low back injury but no excuses. Either I do it or I don’t and I will not say I can’t do it. Just gotta get to it!

My avitar is from 2014 so it 5 years old. It was taken at my last competition.
I’m 53 years young 5’6”@185lbs and around 20+ bf right now but I plan to be single digits with in the next 8 weeks. I’m looking to cut. When I lean bulk I usually push my meats to 8-10 oz. not much else changes in the diet.
Been a little slow starting because of a low back injury but no excuses. Either I do it or I don’t and I will not say I can’t do it. Just gotta get to it!

I hear you I keep reaggravating a back injury when I go too heavy on deadlifts, once I feel better I fall back into doing them like routine. I guess as you get older we can’t push like we used to. Good diet and Good luck on the contest bro.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Looks like some advacado in there too or am I mistaken ?

Yep, and some shrimp. One of my old lady's creations. Usually it is mexican food but she likes to go on Pintrist and try different recipes. The halibut was caught by my dad in Alaska.

Finally shaved my hairy gorilla self...thought id share that.
Hit chest and a touch of triceps (to get a little pump)
Still on 250mg test cyp till monday then the tren train will leave the depot. Already have the tickets!!!
Doing food prep today .
Tomarow 8s biceps triceps forearms and calves.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Monday
Upper Back, Biceps and Rear Delts.

Pull ups 8x10
wide grip pull downs 130@10x10
bent over barbell rows 130@10x10
t-bar rows 120@10x10
Close Grip Pull downs 130@10x10
Dumbell pull overs 35@10x10
Hammer curls 35@10x10
Curls 35@10x10
EZ bar curls
Open 65@10x10
Closed 65@10x10
Dumbbell kick backs 35@10x10
Rope to neck 70@10x10
Cardio 30 minutes @8%_ 3.5mph

Meal 1
protein 25gm
1/2 cup egg whites
1 cup almond milk
1 cup fruit loops

Meal 2
3 eggs
1/2 cup egg whites

Meal 3
Protein shake 50 gm
1 cup almond milk
10 almonds

Meal 4
2 cups lettuce
1-2 tomato
4 oz 90/10 ground beef

Meal 5
4 oz turkey breast
1 cup green beans
1 cup potatoes

Meal 6
protein isolate 30 gm
1 cup almond milk
2 tbls all natural PB

Damn brother big difference without that coat a hair seriously tho looking good !!

Lol i know ...it was like a year worth of hair growth. Gh and test really make it grow lol. I had a bit of chest hair since my twenties but at 34,35 my shoulders and back hair grew like dang weeds . Thanks man

ironlion-labs.net

94c968710150b4aa205f64e0c48e875b.jpg
stupid bitch pulled out in front of me last night right after getting my oil changed and totaled my camero. Completely ruined my life in many ways but I’ll keep going and make it all back by the grace of God !! Im hurting kinda bad so training could possibly be out for a few days. I will however be doing everything i can to keep up strength and size ! Im so tired of living right and being a good person to only be shit on and keep losing everything i work so hard for while the scumbag ghetto attitude having bitches of the world get away with everything and have no repercussions, just go around ruining people’s lifes !
Sorry brothers i dont mean to wine like a lil bitch but this is something i felt like i needed to share ! Please be careful out there

stupid bitch pulled out in front of me last night right after getting my oil changed and totaled my camero. Completely ruined my life in many ways but I’ll keep going and make it all back by the grace of God !! Im hurting kinda bad so training could possibly be out for a few days. I will however be doing everything i can to keep up strength and size ! Im so tired of living right and being a good person to only be shit on and keep losing everything i work so hard for while the scumbag ghetto attitude having bitches of the world get away with everything and have no repercussions, just go around ruining people’s lifes !
Sorry brothers i dont mean to wine like a lil bitch but this is something i felt like i needed to share ! Please be careful out there

Damn man well thankfully no one was severely injured or killed. Hope u have a speedy recovery.

ironlion-labs.net

Damn man well thankfully no one was severely injured or killed. Hope u have a speedy recovery.

ironlion-labs.net

Thank you brother!!!
It just really suks ive basically lost the best car ive ever had and my credit is gonna be fukt. This especially suks because its more than likely going to ruin me buying a house that i had planned on getting in the next six months ! All because some ignorant cunt didn’t bother to look left when turning left and shes gotten several tickets for causing wrecks and ruining peoples lives recently driving around with no license or insurance and the cops keep letting her get away with it ! if i did that type of stuff they would have locked me up instantly!!

Thank you brother!!!
It just really suks ive basically lost the best car ive ever had and my credit is gonna be fukt. This especially suks because its more than likely going to ruin me buying a house that i had planned on getting in the next six months ! All because some ignorant cunt didn’t bother to look left when turning left and shes gotten several tickets for causing wrecks and ruining peoples lives recently driving around with no license or insurance and the cops keep letting her get away with it ! if i did that type of stuff they would have locked me up instantly!!

Well if its totalled insurance will pay it off and your credit will benefit from it. As far as insurance if it wasnt your fault your straigjt.

ironlion-labs.net

So YOU hit a car? And it’s NOT your fault? Is that what the police also said?

Ruined your credit? Do you not have insurance on a car you are paying off? No lender would allow a car they own to not have insurance. If you didn’t and caused an accident which it sort of sounds like from the facts provided by you the only one ruining your life is you and the rant is just you not able to accept the repercussions of your own decisions.

dale.c, it sounds like you need to get your financial house in order. Two words: Dave Ramsey. Follow the baby steps. It does not sound like you are ready to buy a house, anyway. This could be just the wake up call you need. It did not ruin your life. It could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Back