• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🦸*🦸* Monster Transformation Contest 2019💪💪

IML Gear Cream!
Never mind reread the post..

man it’s going to be tough to win a “transformation” after finishing a blast and being in your current condition.

What changes are trying to make in the weeks to come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm stepping up my cardio. Trying to lean out some more for the summer. Not sure what my bf is but I stay pretty lean even when I eat like shit.

Really solid point,and i will and have been making better food choic3s but i know the weekend schedule may not allow it to be as exact as i like. By monday ill be preped up and in a full swing diet. Good looking out Mal!

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net
We all have weekends like that. When I have them during a cut, I would rather just eat less than eat the wrong things or too many calories. I also try to bring along egg whites with some ice to keep it fresh. 16 ounces is a quick way to down 50 grams of protein with very little (to no) extra calories. Family gathering? Just try to select meat items and keep the carbs and fats low and skip the beer and desserts (I think my father was offended last time I was at the house when I said no to beer and desserts, but damn, I am getting leaner).

Lean towards less rather than more. On a bunch of hormones, even 24 hours fasting probably would not remove much if any muscle.

Just my two cents for how I handle busy weekends. I have a good friend's latin pig slaughtering alcohol fueled gathering this weekend. They boil the meat in the pig fat in giant vats and beer and tequila flows freely. Yeah, I am definitely going to have to watch what I take in. I'll be thinking about you and your diet this weekend.

Never mind reread the post..

man it’s going to be tough to win a “transformation” after finishing a blast and being in your current condition.

What changes are trying to make in the weeks to come?

He can if he ups his dosages, reduces calories, and goes for a shredded, step-on-stage look by the end of the contest.

I'm actually thinking about continuing with this blast for another 4 weeks. Never ran a 16 week cycle but I'm feeling great now. Any suggestions?

I'm actually thinking about continuing with this blast for another 4 weeks. Never ran a 16 week cycle but I'm feeling great now. Any suggestions?

Cruise for 4 weeks. Concentrate on diet and trainning , get bloodwork after week 4 , if everything looks good , jump on fast esters for the rest of the contest.

Cruise for 4 weeks. Concentrate on diet and trainning , get bloodwork after week 4 , if everything looks good , jump on fast esters for the rest of the contest.

Actually went to the gym on a Saturday morning and did a total arm workout with 30 minutes cardio. First time I've done a bicep, triceps and forearm workout in a while. If I keep up 6 days a week for the next month with cardio and the occasional hike and bike ride I'll be single digits bf by the end of the contest.

Actually went to the gym on a Saturday morning and did a total arm workout with 30 minutes cardio. First time I've done a bicep, triceps and forearm workout in a while. If I keep up 6 days a week for the next month with cardio and the occasional hike and bike ride I'll be single digits bf by the end of the contest.
Nice..yeah bro your hard work shows. Look solid

ironlion-labs.net

You're in single digits now, or damn close if I am wrong (don't think I am), but you have the right idea if you want to win this contest.

Just got out from spending the weekend in jail for having my own medication in my own car but the cop wanted to be a total dick so arrested me and impounded my car. Even though i haven’t eaten proper in two days because of where i was i did manage to get in a thousand pushups and body squats each day. I have a lot of catching up to do training and food wise !! Lots of stiff competition here so im really gonna have to push it to even stay in the running but will be killing it from here on out.

Get Shredded!
Just got out from spending the weekend in jail for having my own medication in my own car but the cop wanted to be a total dick so arrested me and impounded my car. Even though i haven’t eaten proper in two days because of where i was i did manage to get in a thousand pushups and body squats each day. I have a lot of catching up to do training and food wise !! Lots of stiff competition here so im really gonna have to push it to even stay in the running but will be killing it from here on out.

I've done a ton of those cell workouts. It is amazing how tough a body weight routine can be with squats, and pushups. County jail food sucks though. Glad you got out quickly. Hope there are no further legal complications from this incident.

That really sucks man. I bet you are even more motivated now. I hear cops can be unfair at times.

My suggestion is in post #93. I like long cycles.

It's Monday. Hire a good criminal defense attorney before the business day closes.

It's Monday. Hire a good criminal defense attorney before the business day closes.

Thanks brother but i showed my prescription bottle to the judge and he released me on my own recognizance until may 7th when he said i can show the felony judge and it will get thrown out and charges dropped. First time i ever actually had a judge listen to my side of things !!!

That really sucks man. I bet you are even more motivated now. I hear cops can be unfair at times.

Yes sir i most definitely am motivated as hell and this cop was a total piece of shit. I had proof it was my script and he didn’t care. Said he was impounding my car and taking me to jail no matter what.
Wrote me a speeding ticket as well and i wasn’t even going 45 yet he wrote it for 55 !! Worthless bastard !!

I've done a ton of those cell workouts. It is amazing how tough a body weight routine can be with squats, and pushups. County jail food sucks though. Glad you got out quickly. Hope there are no further legal complications from this incident.

Yeah brother I’ve spent many years doing body weight workouts and can still grow with them if done at the right intensity. Glad i am free and able to use some iron again though !!

Yes sir i most definitely am motivated as hell and this cop was a total piece of shit. I had proof it was my script and he didn’t care. Said he was impounding my car and taking me to jail no matter what.
Wrote me a speeding ticket as well and i wasn’t even going 45 yet he wrote it for 55 !! Worthless bastard !!

Was it medical weed or something?

What are all you guys trainning today?

Im on my way to do Back , plan on going Heavy on Rack pulls !

Had 200g lean turkey ,250g jasmine , and 1 baggel w jelly
Pinned 4iu hgh and 4iu novolog preTrainning .

Post trainning ill have eggwhites/whey and 200g rice.

Trying to make some gains

Was it medical weed or something?

It was xanax which i had my script for but cop wanted to be a dick because i dont carry my entire bottle around with me. I did have the paperwork from pharmacy to back me up and wife even said she would bring my bottle to show him, he wasn’t hearing shit tho !! Its getting thrown out but still had to spend the weekend in jailhouse and couldn’t finish this flooring job for my contractor so now i wont get paid till friday after turning in invoice. Plus had to spend like $300 to get my car outa impound.

IML Gear Cream!
Just worked 15 hours straight trying to get this porcelain floor finished so no training today but lifted alota heavy shit today and just did my first pin of monsters tren/mast 400 blend along with monster cyp 300. Ill be pinning Monday and thursday tren/ mast 400 blend Along with cyp 300 so :
Tren a 200 ew
Tren e 200 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Test c 600 ew
Aromasin 25 mg ed
Going to add provi at 100 mg ed soon as its back in stock ! I might cut the test back to 300 ew and up the tren/ mast blend about 4 weeks in.

Any thoughts on this brothers ?
Ive been cruising for a few months until today.

Just worked 15 hours straight trying to get this porcelain floor finished so no training today but lifted alota heavy shit today and just did my first pin of monsters tren/mast 400 blend along with monster cyp 300. Ill be pinning Monday and thursday tren/ mast 400 blend Along with cyp 300 so :
Tren a 200 ew
Tren e 200 ew
Mast e 400 ew
Test c 600 ew
Aromasin 25 mg ed
Going to add provi at 100 mg ed soon as its back in stock ! I might cut the test back to 300 ew and up the tren/ mast blend about 4 weeks in.

Any thoughts on this brothers ?
Ive been cruising for a few months until today.

Id cut test back too. Let the other compounds shine.

ironlion-labs.net

I'm really pumped about this contest. My current cycle:

600 mg Monster Eq every week
200 mg Test C every week
40 mg Monster Win. Every day
1 mg anastrozole every day
1c665a451125db8060756c5a5728bf7b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm really pumped about this contest. My current cycle:

600 mg Monster Eq every week
200 mg Test C every week
40 mg Monster Win. Every day
1 mg anastrozole every day
1c665a451125db8060756c5a5728bf7b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Damn brother that’s alotta adex everyday

What are all you guys trainning today?

Im on my way to do Back , plan on going Heavy on Rack pulls !

Had 200g lean turkey ,250g jasmine , and 1 baggel w jelly
Pinned 4iu hgh and 4iu novolog preTrainning .

Post trainning ill have eggwhites/whey and 200g rice.

Trying to make some gains
4 am and off to hit back and biceps. Best way to start the day.

Smashed chest yesterday

Incline bench x5sets

Incline db flys x 4 sets

Standing pullovers using lat pulldown machine. X 4 sets

Weighted dips x 4 sets

Flat press machine x 4 sets

High cable crossover x 5sets

Low cable crossover x 4 sets

Tricep rope extension x5 sets

Preacher curls x 4 sets

P.e.d.s:

250mg test cyp.

Gh 5iu pre workout

Supps/vitamin

Fish oil
CoQ10
Probiotics
Vitamin c
D3
Liver sup
B12
Bcomplex
I use an inexpensive prework out which i really only use if i n3ed a boost Walmart brand" 6star" pink lemonade tastes great btw

Karbolyn

I have some fat burners and water pils ill be using very soon. They actually work well w diet and even the minimum amount of cardio.

Today is an arm day then legs on Wednesday.

This weekend is gunna be hectic. My daughter bday a wedding and Easter of course. Soill wait till the weekend for "rest" days unless my body tells me otherwise.

ironlion-labs.net

How did the officer find the Xanax? Did you consent to a search?

You should all be concerned about praising your judge for better placing instead of dropping test

Don't drop test completely. If you are lean it won't matter a ton. If you dieted hard it'll make it harder to stay full.

Case by case bases. Can't blanket statement that.

Back