• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🦸*🦸* Monster Transformation Contest 2019💪💪

Get Shredded!
Managed to squeeze in 45 mins of cardio outside last night was a nice breeze out. Sweated my arse off.

Gunna blast some arms and calves today.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Flew to LA Tuesday evening to attend a parole hearing for a guy who was originally sentenced to LWOP (life without parole) in 1994. Helped him receive a gubernatorial commutation from Gov Brown in November to life with the possibility of parole after 25, and at his first parole hearing he was found suitable and will be a free man in 150 days. Always get jazzed helping someone get home early, but in truth this guy earned his second chance. Anyway, I hit shoulders at the hotel yesterday morning, which actually had a decent gym. Didn't get in till 12:30 last night so it will be leg day on campus.

Flew to LA Tuesday evening to attend a parole hearing for a guy who was originally sentenced to LWOP (life without parole) in 1994. Helped him receive a gubernatorial commutation from Gov Brown in November to life with the possibility of parole after 25, and at his first parole hearing he was found suitable and will be a free man in 150 days. Always get jazzed helping someone get home early, but in truth this guy earned his second chance. Anyway, I hit shoulders at the hotel yesterday morning, which actually had a decent gym. Didn't get in till 12:30 last night so it will be leg day on campus.
That has to be an amazing feeling especially for him. Well done sir.

ironlion-labs.net

Trained arms and calves yesterday so its backday!!!

Mast p 100mg

Tren a 100mg

Test p 100mg

Tadalafil 20mg

Hgh 5iu

Taking a break from orals this week.

Also tryingbout a new training facility today hopefully its wut i been lookin for.

ironlion-labs.net

Hit chest, triceps and core this morning.

Flat bench 2 sets 225 for 12, 2 sets 245 for 10
Incline 4 sets 205 for 10
Hammer Strength flat, incline and decline 3 sets each
Flies

Kickouts dumbels 45lbs for 4 sets of 10
Rope 4 sets of 10
Single arm cable 4 sets of 10
Dips 3 sets of 20

Feel a little strain between my upper left peck and shoulder. Felt it on dips

Ab wheel 5 sets of 20
Planks, leglifts and crunches in a circuit.

I forgot how much i love pinning 3 cc everday lol..;jerkit; so im doing something a little risky, im switching esters

Tren E 450mg week

Mast E 400mg week

Test e 400mg week

Ill still be micro dosing tren a so im not on a hormonal roller coaster next few days.

I do pretty well w tren sides even up to 700 mg week. However i never ran tren E . So tjis will be interesting.

Down 7 pounds so 211lbs morning weight and its been consistent over this week. Vascularity is really starting to shine.

Back day today and im fuggin ready to tear it up!!

Ill post my routine

ironlion-labs.net

Just ended bulk and began cut about a week ago.

Running test 500 from instead at 750ish a week, and 800mg mast a week. Same for bulk and cut.

222681a147bb23e85bfe834a5a7811f8.jpg
IMG_5368.jpgIMG_5369.jpgIMG_5371.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 weeks into my 16 week bulk/recomp cycle.

Up a significant amount of weight and feel so awesome everyday at the gym.

321cbf3549f11f8ce1978989b6af4b54.jpg

b2dff36c59f58ad3172b90e1add413f7.jpg

Back routine from yesterday:

Bent rows barbell 5 sets

slow Negatives squeeze and hold at top

Lat pulldowns 3 different grips.

Wide 3 sets

Reverse close grip x3 sets

Close grip x3 sets

Weighted pullups 3 sets

Tbar rows. 5 sets

Single arm pulldowns 4 sets

Dumbell rows 3 sets

Reverse pec dec 3 sets

Standing cable rows low angle with the two gripped rope attachment 4 sets

Finished with some preacher curls single arm then burned out w both arms 3 sets .

15 mins cardio a few hours later.

ironlion-labs.net

ironlion-labs.net

IML Gear Cream!
Hit some delts today
I do 2 different movements per front,rear side delts as well as traps.

Tomarow is gunna be legsday.

ironlion-labs.net

Is his victim back home, too?

Is his victim back home, too?

I was the surviving victim. Shot twice. Still got a bullet in my neck between C3 and C4. My friend who just happened to be crashed on my couch when I was robbed did not survive though and his family was in opposition of parole, which I completely understand. After 25 years my physical and psychological wounds have healed, they will never get their son back. At the time of the crime the offender was a 19 year old kid with a history of abuse and neglect. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses for him, I just don't think a kid with that kind of history should spend their whole life in prison for a crime, even if it resulted in the loss of life or harmed me personally in such a negative way.

WOW - unexpected response. :eek:

Can't say I agree with you, but your post was some enlightening reading, and at least I think I understand your position better now. My respect level for you just climbed up several notches, not the least for your manner of response (most here would have just lashed out with an ad hominem attack at any disagreement).

Legsday but itll be a late one.

Extensions 4 sets

Squats 5 sets

Lying leg curls 4 sets

Lunges the width of gym and back 2 xs

Aduction and abductions 3 sets each

I may throw another movement in but i been really concentrating on the contracting muscle and mind muscle connection, so i been really feeling the training lately. This is nothing new to me but i slack some times and lose sight or get wrapped up in ego lifting.

Supps

B12

Bcomplex

Fish oil

Vitamin c

Vitamin d3

Livaid(liver cleanser)

Coq10

I also been using a glucose partitioner" Slin"

It actually works really well.

ironlion-labs.net

** Monster Transformation Contest 2019

5da4be16c45134fc9a226f5712e95a49.jpg
bc2340a1e11634eed98d3cee248693ab.jpg
51e45e8e65840c1dba4c9855a90570ad.jpg
31dcd109a36fcdd30b515689ce2f0073.jpg
not much difference visually but strength is way up and I’ve gained a solid 10 lbs and dropped down an 1”1/2 in my waist

Sorry about being two days late on midway pic’s ive been working nonstop trying to wrap up a big job !

Last edited:
Legsday but itll be a late one.

Extensions 4 sets

Squats 5 sets

Lying leg curls 4 sets

Lunges the width of gym and back 2 xs

Aduction and abductions 3 sets each

I may throw another movement in but i been really concentrating on the contracting muscle and mind muscle connection, so i been really feeling the training lately. This is nothing new to me but i slack some times and lose sight or get wrapped up in ego lifting.

Supps

B12

Bcomplex

Fish oil

Vitamin c

Vitamin d3

Livaid(liver cleanser)

Coq10

I also been using a glucose partitioner" Slin"

It actually works really well.

ironlion-labs.net

Do you think the coq10 actually helps and is worth the money ? I’ve been avoiding it because of the price but just havent put in much research on it.

Do you think the coq10 actually helps and is worth the money ? I’ve been avoiding it because of the price but just havent put in much research on it.

Yeah i dunno. It makes me feel better mentally.like i take comfort in knowing its there. Maybe its silly but ....

ironlion-labs.net

Ok! Got some news that I didn’t want to hear and have been trying to avoid.

My cardio, legs and almost all workout that put stress on my low back have been faltering. Thought it was low back because I’ve deal with chronic low back pain from years as a medic. This was different so I got it checked out.

Doc says arthritis in both hips and a Labral Tear in the right hip. That would explain why sometimes I stumble when I’m walking even though I haven’t been drinking.
This by no means will keep me from completing this competition because as Montego1 notes in another thread, my biggest competition is the man in the mirror.
But guys- don’t underestimate me. I still have 5 weeks and limited or not I’m in it to win it so you guys better step it up because I will find a way to achieve what others say is impossible.

Didn’t go to the gym today feeling kinda cute today if I miss a day at the gym do I lose all my gains idk?

8df3e73db3c645e4d3e4b1eec55639c6.jpg

One more

3c9109985d574e268eb592b229def0ef.jpg

Didn’t go to the gym today feeling kinda cute today if I miss a day at the gym do I lose all my gains idk?

8df3e73db3c645e4d3e4b1eec55639c6.jpg

Idk brother i just got through with a solid 17 hr workday and the only exercise im up for would be with some a that !!

Biceps triceps forearms and calves today

2nd to last dose of tren ace today 50mg
100mg mastp
50mg testp

Diet has been in check.,really im relying more on the diet and training the drugs are just the icing on the cake.

ironlion-labs.net

Biceps triceps forearms and calves today

2nd to last dose of tren ace today 50mg
100mg mastp
50mg testp

Diet has been in check.,really im relying more on the diet and training the drugs are just the icing on the cake.

ironlion-labs.net

Keep grinding it out my brother.

Back