• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🦸*🦸* Monster Transformation Contest 2019💪💪

Get Shredded!
This is the rough part. You all won as far as I'm concerned. Since I have to pick top three, here is how I have it scored...

1- dragonnrg. Over all the biggest changes. Everything grew while losing a bit of fat. Hard work shows

2- push50. Huge changes. You probably feel like a new man. Impressive for sure

3-dustined. I would say you lost the most fat. Everything tightened up Massively. Be proud bro.

Dale c. That two inches off your waist was significant. I know you are a workaholic and had a heavy work load during all of this. to fit all that laborious work in with this contest was beyond impressive

Drealdeal. You big fucking oaf. You gave it hell. Everyday I looked forward to your updates. If there was a winner for best logger in here, that'd be you bro. You have some of the best logs on the board.

GJ503. You honestly have my ideal physique. Great everything. Thick chest, big shoulders, nice ab genetIcs. You look great.

Quinn. You have a physique that the common girl wets their panties over. not all girls like mass monsters. You got shape with a little size, flat stomach with abs. Chicks dig that stuff. Good work bro.

I sure hope I didn't forget anyone, in a bit of a hurry to get this posted. All winners in my opinion. I'm in hopes that all you keep me updated as you progress. If any of you all ever need anything, please get ahold of me. Thanks to all for joining this contest and leaving it all on the table.
3rd place is only recognition i know but i made some gokd changes quick. Thanks for the contest..

This is the rough part. You all won as far as I'm concerned. Since I have to pick top three, here is how I have it scored...

1- dragonnrg. Over all the biggest changes. Everything grew while losing a bit of fat. Hard work shows

2- push50. Huge changes. You probably feel like a new man. Impressive for sure

3-dustined. I would say you lost the most fat. Everything tightened up Massively. Be proud bro.

Dale c. That two inches off your waist was significant. I know you are a workaholic and had a heavy work load during all of this. to fit all that laborious work in with this contest was beyond impressive

Drealdeal. You big fucking oaf. You gave it hell. Everyday I looked forward to your updates. If there was a winner for best logger in here, that'd be you bro. You have some of the best logs on the board.

GJ503. You honestly have my ideal physique. Great everything. Thick chest, big shoulders, nice ab genetIcs. You look great.

Quinn. You have a physique that the common girl wets their panties over. not all girls like mass monsters. You got shape with a little size, flat stomach with abs. Chicks dig that stuff. Good work bro.

I sure hope I didn't forget anyone, in a bit of a hurry to get this posted. All winners in my opinion. I'm in hopes that all you keep me updated as you progress. If any of you all ever need anything, please get ahold of me. Thanks to all for joining this contest and leaving it all on the table.

Wow! I feel super fortunate to have won as I know this could have gone multiple ways.

I want to say thank you to Monster for putting on this transformation contest and the other guys competing to give me that extra push in the gym I needed. You guys are all beasts and glad to compete amongst you all.

$1,000 Mwahahahahah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very thoughtful post tripleot you always see the best qualities in ppl. Couldnt agree more with the placement for 1st 2nd and 3rd well that was a tough call .
Had alot of fun competing and im always up for a contest.
Congrats to the winners especially Dragon ...what can i say bro you fawkn killed it no question.
Until next time@

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Thanks bros. Honestly, that was just mine and montes opinion. The boss of the contest is GGG. So let's wait to see how he scored it before we have a for sure 1st and 2nd place.

Thanks bros. Honestly, that was just mine and montes opinion. The boss of the contest is GGG. So let's wait to see how he scored it before we have a for sure 1st and 2nd place.

My bad jumping the gun, the heat outside is baking my brain 101 today

My bad jumping the gun, the heat outside is baking my brain 101 today

All good Bro.

Damn nice f150 you got yourself there. Those are very nice pickups.

All good Bro.

Damn nice f150 you got yourself there. Those are very nice pickups.

Beast of a truck for sure bro except when you have 35” tires and a 6” lift you pay for it in gas mileage at 12-13 mpg even with eco boost.

Well im surprised AF thank you i didn't think i would place after seeing the final pics. I think we all did an amazing job but there was an obvious winner and he really stepped up to the plate swinging. Nice werk everyone

ironlion-labs.net

Congrats my man!

You are the winner , PM coming.

Thanks for playing everyone !

Yes!! My wife was getting annoyed how obsessed I was with everything from diet to working out religiously to reading about the right drug protocols for hours each day.

She is my rock though and I couldn’t have done it without her. Stoked to win, thank you!

Yes!! My wife was getting annoyed how obsessed I was with everything from diet to working out religiously to reading about the right drug protocols for hours each day.

She is my rock though and I couldn’t have done it without her. Stoked to win, thank you!

Yeah brother you killed it for sure !! Congrats on your transformation thats what the real prize is for us all, of course that grand of quality gear is a hell of a bonus!

Thanks to monster for doing this I really enjoyed participating and this was my first time doing anything like this so hopefully next time i will be able to have more time to do what needs to be done and take some tips from DD’s logging skills, awesome work to all the brothers involved here !!
I’ve been going hard at work and have my car back on the road finally, still gotta get some body work done and a paint job but it’s a blessing in disguise because now ill have the paint job I’ve always wanted and the killer aftermarket parts all the way around
Great work everybody!!

** Monster Transformation Contest 2019

Great work everyone. Some good competition in this contest.
Thank you Monster and GGG for putting on the contest and putting up the prizes.
Thanks Montego1 and TripleOvertime for y’all son put throughout.
Great group of guys on this forum.
Again Great job everyone.

Last edited:
[

Thanks brother i mos def work my ass off trying to get my business to where i want it to be and that had a huge impact on my training and diet. I think I probably lost 5lbs a day in sweat
And congrats on the mod position brother your a good dude and deserved it !

Thank you guys for putting on this contest. Great job to the winners, you guys killed it. It was rough for me to make gains as this started as I was wrapping up a cycle. It made me push my limits for sure (trying to keep up with Drealdeal). Monster rocks! Fucking great source on this forum.

Get Shredded!
Thank you guys for putting on this contest. Great job to the winners, you guys killed it. It was rough for me to make gains as this started as I was wrapping up a cycle. It made me push my limits for sure (trying to keep up with Drealdeal). Monster rocks! Fucking great source on this forum.
I take that as a huge compliment as i admire your physique and work ethic

ironlion-labs.net

Yall put in the work for sure gentlemen, keep grinding. I've lost 70lbs and have this annoying loose skin, any ideas on how to combat this problem?

Yall put in the work for sure gentlemen, keep grinding. I've lost 70lbs and have this annoying loose skin, any ideas on how to combat this problem?

Good work on losing 70lbs. I’ve had minor issues with loose skin around my belly I think adding some muscle and maybe even hgh will help tighten up a little.

Here we go! The last 10 weeks have been nothing short of obsession. I have scaled up from the start at 175lbs to a leaner 198 lbs.

The competition was fierce and I wanted to congratulate everyone that participated as this was a very stacked competition.

I’m only half way through my cycle right now but am very happy with what I was able to accomplish in 10 short weeks.

View attachment 41388

View attachment 41389

View attachment 41390

View attachment 41391

A bump for the winner's pics from several pages ago. Leaner and gained 23 pounds . . .

Thanks to monster for doing this I really enjoyed participating and this was my first time doing anything like this so hopefully next time i will be able to have more time to do what needs to be done and take some tips from DD’s logging skills, awesome work to all the brothers involved here !!
I’ve been going hard at work and have my car back on the road finally, still gotta get some body work done and a paint job but it’s a blessing in disguise because now ill have the paint job I’ve always wanted and the killer aftermarket parts all the way around
Great work everybody!!

No thanks to me huh. I see How it is. I had the hardest job!

Yes you definitely did brother!!
Everyone put in solid work and i can’t imagine having to judge this contest !!
I think you definitely made the right choices though and judged fairly !!
All three of the judges must of had a hard time with this and i really enjoyed the contest. I can’t wait for the next one !

** Monster Transformation Contest 2019

Damn, this must be what my wife feels like to go on a shopping spree. I’m already planning my NEXT cycle I want it all!

I definitely gotta try that test e 500

Last edited:
Also the beginning of my transformation took place Jan 1 this year day 1 right here starting weight 196 and hefty.

e418d3ae3a7ea283e8688b622ee0341f.jpg

27cf81c5215f52d5cdf824fc39bf5102.jpg

Back