Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Never mind reread the post..

man its going to be tough to win a transformation after finishing a blast and being in your current condition.

What changes are trying to make in the weeks to come?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm stepping up my cardio. Trying to lean out some more for the summer. Not sure what my bf is but I stay pretty lean even when I eat like shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Really solid point,and i will and have been making better food choic3s but i know the weekend schedule may not allow it to be as exact as i like. By monday ill be preped up and in a full swing diet. Good looking out Mal!

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
    ironlion-labs.net
    We all have weekends like that. When I have them during a cut, I would rather just eat less than eat the wrong things or too many calories. I also try to bring along egg whites with some ice to keep it fresh. 16 ounces is a quick way to down 50 grams of protein with very little (to no) extra calories. Family gathering? Just try to select meat items and keep the carbs and fats low and skip the beer and desserts (I think my father was offended last time I was at the house when I said no to beer and desserts, but damn, I am getting leaner).

Lean towards less rather than more. On a bunch of hormones, even 24 hours fasting probably would not remove much if any muscle.

Just my two cents for how I handle busy weekends. I have a good friend's latin pig slaughtering alcohol fueled gathering this weekend. They boil the meat in the pig fat in giant vats and beer and tequila flows freely. Yeah, I am definitely going to have to watch what I take in. I'll be thinking about you and your diet this weekend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    Never mind reread the post..

man its going to be tough to win a transformation after finishing a blast and being in your current condition.

What changes are trying to make in the weeks to come?

He can if he ups his dosages, reduces calories, and goes for a shredded, step-on-stage look by the end of the contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm actually thinking about continuing with this blast for another 4 weeks. Never ran a 16 week cycle but I'm feeling great now. Any suggestions?

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I'm actually thinking about continuing with this blast for another 4 weeks. Never ran a 16 week cycle but I'm feeling great now. Any suggestions?
    Cruise for 4 weeks. Concentrate on diet and trainning , get bloodwork after week 4 , if everything looks good , jump on fast esters for the rest of the contest.

mymonsterlabs.com

use code: " heck10 " 10% off oils and orals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GGG View Post
    Cruise for 4 weeks. Concentrate on diet and trainning , get bloodwork after week 4 , if everything looks good , jump on fast esters for the rest of the contest.

Actually went to the gym on a Saturday morning and did a total arm workout with 30 minutes cardio. First time I've done a bicep, triceps and forearm workout in a while. If I keep up 6 days a week for the next month with cardio and the occasional hike and bike ride I'll be single digits bf by the end of the contest.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually went to the gym on a Saturday morning and did a total arm workout with 30 minutes cardio. First time I've done a bicep, triceps and forearm workout in a while. If I keep up 6 days a week for the next month with cardio and the occasional hike and bike ride I'll be single digits bf by the end of the contest.
    Nice..yeah bro your hard work shows. Look solid

ironlion-labs.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by drealdeal View Post
    Nice..yeah bro your hard work shows. Look solid

ironlion-labs.net
    Thank you Drealdeal. I was inspired by the arm workout you posted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points

You're in single digits now, or damn close if I am wrong (don't think I am), but you have the right idea if you want to win this contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Just got out from spending the weekend in jail for having my own medication in my own car but the cop wanted to be a total dick so arrested me and impounded my car. Even though i havent eaten proper in two days because of where i was i did manage to get in a thousand pushups and body squats each day. I have a lot of catching up to do training and food wise !! Lots of stiff competition here so im really gonna have to push it to even stay in the running but will be killing it from here on out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Just got out from spending the weekend in jail for having my own medication in my own car but the cop wanted to be a total dick so arrested me and impounded my car. Even though i havent eaten proper in two days because of where i was i did manage to get in a thousand pushups and body squats each day. I have a lot of catching up to do training and food wise !! Lots of stiff competition here so im really gonna have to push it to even stay in the running but will be killing it from here on out.

I've done a ton of those cell workouts. It is amazing how tough a body weight routine can be with squats, and pushups. County jail food sucks though. Glad you got out quickly. Hope there are no further legal complications from this incident.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    860 Posts
    Rep Points

That really sucks man. I bet you are even more motivated now. I hear cops can be unfair at times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points

My suggestion is in post #93. I like long cycles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    825 Posts
    Rep Points

It's Monday. Hire a good criminal defense attorney before the business day closes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    It's Monday. Hire a good criminal defense attorney before the business day closes.
    Thanks brother but i showed my prescription bottle to the judge and he released me on my own recognizance until may 7th when he said i can show the felony judge and it will get thrown out and charges dropped. First time i ever actually had a judge listen to my side of things !!!