• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulk phase REPORT

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Time of changes.

April is begin, it starts to get hot, and my bulk season is over.

Diet change.
Training change.
Chemical supply change.

I change, and go on cut phase.

Let's see how much of the weight is maintained and how much water and fat I will have to throw away.

For now I have cut tests and eq. I have to take out some estrogen and water.
Now I'll use sten with masteron.
For 1-2 months at least, after which I will go with primo for the whole summer and add sten (maybe some tren), and oral here and there.

Reporting time.

In mid-November I was 165 lb.
Today I am 180 lb (some more, some less).

I would therefore say that I'm quite satisfied with this bulk phase.

A special thanks to myself that I have worked so hard on :D
To my personal trainer who supports me and kills me with training.

And finally a heartfelt thanks to Vision and the entire PSL team.
Thanks guys for everything. This is also due to you!

To see the complete log, this is the link:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...se1-(NPP-M1T-SuperDrol)?p=1453691#post1453691

That's a good change, visually. How much weight difference between those two pictures?

Unsolicited advice, with such a great upper body, especially back, you really need to bring those legs up. I know you have had some issues, but I am just pointing out what I see.

That's a good change, visually. How much weight difference between those two pictures?

Unsolicited advice, with such a great upper body, especially back, you really need to bring those legs up. I know you have had some issues, but I am just pointing out what I see.
legs are my main priority

If you think those are bad....you'd probably laugh until you threw up if you saw my wheels :/ And I don;t have an excuse other than I waited too long to start training legs.

If you think those are bad....you'd probably laugh until you threw up if you saw my wheels :/ And I don;t have an excuse other than I waited too long to start training legs.
Oh, mine, too.

I don't have to look good to tear other people down on the internet! :p

Actually, I was just offering constructive advice. If he brings his legs up, he will look a lot better. His upper body development and leanness is far beyond most posters here.

you are all motivating for me.
I know that my legs are left behind for one reason or another.
I do not find offense if one makes me notice it, indeed better than there are people who say real things
thank you guys

IML Gear Cream!
Nice change in your musculature Phil! Looking good! Are you considering Anavar at all?

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Transformation... I think your legs have improved the most from B/A pics. Your arms and delts stayed about the same, chest also improved. Overall good job Phill

Damn. I would not have written my post had I known you could not hit your legs with intensity right now. Sorry. My post was intended to be motivational, but it can't be motivational when you can't hit your legs hard in the gym.

:(

Oh, mine, too.

I don't have to look good to tear other people down on the internet! :p

Actually, I was just offering constructive advice. If he brings his legs up, he will look a lot better. His upper body development and leanness is far beyond most posters here.

Damn. I would not have written my post had I known you could not hit your legs with intensity right now. Sorry. My post was intended to be motivational, but it can't be motivational when you can't hit your legs hard in the gym.

:(
See? You never know someone's story. That's what you get for bullying my friends! ;)
Wow...I think the most impressive part is the 1" increase in your arms. 1" is VERY good for one cycle. They say generally (because your body tends to grow as a whole), in order to add 1" of arms size you typically need to increase your overall lean body weight by 15lbs. Of course there's room for variables in there but generally speaking that's what it takes. Nice work bro!

Back