• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MAXMUSCLE1 TRT+DECA 300 @12 weeks

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
57a9f58c1fe4f677bcccf7aaac25e3ed.jpg
I added Mast E 200mg per week @ week 7. I am feeling really good but I have some right shoulder pain that’s been holding me back. I am back on plain ole’TRT for the past 7 weeks. My current plan for late spring/summer is:

500mg Test Isocaproate weekly
200mg Tren Hex(parabolan) weekly
4-5ius GH daily

For guys that don’t know me:

45yrs
5’9”
20 years experience
Off all AAS and weights last ten years.(not by choice). Started back on TRT a little less than a year ago. This was my first little blast in 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t wait for dq to come out with Hex bro I’ll definitely be joining you however I’m thinking iso at 600-800mg, Hex at 300-400mg and 50-100mg of proviron as well. I will start at the lower doses posted and possibly consider slowly increasing the dose. I’m thinking 12-16 weeks but not sure if I can handle or want to handle tren for four months

I can’t wait for dq to come out with Hex bro I’ll definitely be joining you however I’m thinking iso at 600-800mg, Hex at 300-400mg and 50-100mg of proviron as well. I will start at the lower doses posted and possibly consider slowly increasing the dose. I’m thinking 12-16 weeks but not sure if I can handle or want to handle tren for four months

In my past, I respond very well to these two products. I know my body so well and am excited to start. I like provi, as well. The GH just takes me to another level and I have not used it in forever. I got these results on 200mgTest Cyp and 300mg Deca for 12 weeks! I added Mast E 200mg for the last 7 weeks. I have been back to TRT for almost 8 weeks so soon I’m gonna blast off and do a log. It’s going to be a fun run. I am considering adding Anavar 40-50mg because it worked so well in my past cycles.

Max

After 20 years of cycling here are
My favorite cycles:

Bulk- 750 mg Test Enanthate/Cyp weekly
500 mg Nandrolone Decanoate weekly
50 mg Dianabol daily
4 IU GH Daily
I do 3- 8 week on, 8 week off cycles in a row.

Cutting- 300mg Test propionate weekly
500mg Primobolan weekly
153mg Parabolan(Hex) weekly
50mg Anavar daily
5iu GH Daily
[*Contest or Photoshoot only]

Now for Beach Body and just to look fucking amazing anytime cycle-

*500mg Sustanon or Test Isocaproate weekly
*200mg Tren Hex weekly
2-3 IU GH daily
*2 injections total(1ml of each)Monday and Thursday

Disclaimer : This is all fictional and for entertainment purposes only and in no way suggestions or advice.

I added Mast E 200mg per week @ week 7. I am feeling really good but I have some right shoulder pain that’s been holding me back. I am back on plain ole’TRT for the past 7 weeks. My current plan for late spring/summer is:

4-5ius GH daily

45yrs
5’9”
20 years experience
Off all AAS and weights last ten years.(not by choice). Started back on TRT a little less than a year ago. This was my first little blast in 10 years.

Looking good bro!!
Welcome back to the dark side.
Glad to be here with ya!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Damn it seems hgh is a must.
Why so, in your opinion?

Damn it seems hgh is a must.
Why so, in your opinion?

IMO/IME is it my favorite compound to do with Testosterone. I have a lot of muscle maturity and muscle memory from bulking,cutting,bulking, cutting, over and over for years. Each time I go through the process I etch more detail into my physique. GH changed the game for me personally. My diet and nutrient timing is the most important thing I concentrate on, the cycle is easy to figure out. I have a prescription for Omnitrope but it’s very expensive. I will definitely use therapeutic doses for life but when I’m “ON” is typically use 4-6iu daily average.

Max

4-5ius GH daily

45yrs
5’9”
20 years experience

looks really good. Can you tell us about deca? I'm afraid of decadick, so I never used it.

Sorry to be an A hole, but that shirt is the worst fitting shirt i've seen in my life... the arms look like they are a medium or small, jacked up high, unless you put them there, and the rest of it looks like a 5x shirt when you should be wearing a XL... just looking out for you bro... and keep up the good work, just in a different shirt.

IML Gear Cream!
looks really good. Can you tell us about deca? I'm afraid of decadick, so I never used it.

I don’t get Deca dick, but the Mast helped me with libido. It’s a great mass builder IME

Sorry to be an A hole, but that shirt is the worst fitting shirt i've seen in my life... the arms look like they are a medium or small, jacked up high, unless you put them there, and the rest of it looks like a 5x shirt when you should be wearing a XL... just looking out for you bro... and keep up the good work, just in a different shirt.
the shirt is made like that to show ones physique. I personally dig it.

Any fourm and dose of nandrolone gives me terrible deca dick unless I take caber then it’s the exact opposite. Prami works for me with tren but not deca. I also don’t always need prami or caber with tren it’s hit or miss.

the shirt is made like that to show ones physique. I personally dig it.

174b61c17926724f3c47376bc22cc18a.jpg
Im definitely not a fashionista! Lol It’s a sweaty, rusty, used ass shirt but...I work hard.

Max

Back