• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bye-Bye

Well shit, I feel im to blame :(

Youre wisdom will be missed greatly

Please don't go Skip...you really made this place great with your measured wit.

It was fun while it lasted.

Things have changed over the last seven years, too many idiots, not enough intellectual conversation.

I wish you all the best.

Skip
Yes things have changed over the past 7 years. I've been here most of them. There has always been idiots, and there has always been smart folks. If you've had enough I understand... things will keep on going and good and bad things will still happen. You've contributed much but if you are done with it I understand....giving out free advice on a forum like this is a thankless job!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Things have changed over the last seven years, too many idiots, not enough intellectual conversation.

I wish you all the best.

Skip
He just needs a breather, hopefully!!
Not many people are as knowledgable as Skip...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Skips not going far. He knows I’m active around here and he has a weird obsession/man crush on me
Dont need to be dramatic about leaving...just leave if you hate it.

Dont need to be dramatic about leaving...just leave if you hate it.

Someday I'll get tired of this shit... but won't make a thread of me leaving and a big deal about it.

Someday I'll get tired of this shit... but won't make a thread of me leaving and a big deal about it.

I agree. Some people are just drama queens if you want to leave leave simply as that

IML Gear Cream!

I wish you all the best.

Skip
I understand completely. Definitely enjoyed reading your posts. Take care and wish you nothing but the best

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Maybe this is bye to the Pit only lol

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

sux to lose a knowledgeable member, and I was just about to ask you about the news from nasa about the moon being in our atmosphere

Suck it up cupcake. Idiots like myself keep the ball rolling!

If you change your mind Skip, I for one always welcome you back here bud.

"...quitting while you're ahead, is not the same as quitting."

Best of luck and have a happy life bro.

Too bad you let Charley win.

I think he's joking too......time will tell

I bowed out several months ago... never made a "farewell" post. I don't think anyone noticed, lol. But I came back against my better judgement.

I think Skip decided to pout and take his ball and go home

I bowed out several months ago... never made a "farewell" post. I don't think anyone noticed, lol. But I came back against my better judgement.

I think Skip decided to pout and take his ball and go home
You sure did grow some big balls to come back here haha. I am sure Skip will be back as he'll have ASF withdrawals :)

Back