• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bye-Bye

Get Shredded!
Thx for the updates!

Bummer about Panda. I'll have to dig into the story. Damned common pattern tho... IMO most of these brewers are latent cokeheads that get into the biz because they're broke, so when their initially on-point products get a giant following they plow the profits into more product but also mountains of blow, ala Scarface. Then the predictable happens. It also explains why so many successful shops at some point begin sending out bundles with white powder all over the vials. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Skip got fed up- Also Hugh hasnt posted in ages but never said bye like Skip- the others have been gone a while too- rumor heavy got fed up too but supposedly on other forums- dont know if veloc and rotten were still repping for panda when you were here but panda quality has gone down the tubes plus one of their domestic brewers got popped and apparently ratted some peeps out cuz he seems to have gotten off pretty light
I tried to get skip to come back but I dont think he will- he had good advice like I remember you having
Good to see you posting again
HJ2 did make one quick post then disappeared again...hope all's OK with that big guy and his smoking hot wife.

Skip got fed up- Also Hugh hasnt posted in ages but never said bye like Skip- the others have been gone a while too- rumor heavy got fed up too but supposedly on other forums- dont know if veloc and rotten were still repping for panda when you were here but panda quality has gone down the tubes plus one of their domestic brewers got popped and apparently ratted some peeps out cuz he seems to have gotten off pretty light
I tried to get skip to come back but I dont think he will- he had good advice like I remember you having
Good to see you posting again
The T man was selling GARBAGE gear on the side . Probably someone snitched on his ass for it. I bought a vial or two and all it did was make a hand sized red Mark for 3 days. I didnt even notice increased sex drive ( 500mg a week test)
I talked to him on a messaging system . All he talked about was bitches and smoking weed. I guess he was also brewing for 2 other sponsors and i know for a fact
One of them had issues with gear quality at the time.
I think skips on bop with oldskool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

The T man was selling GARBAGE gear on the side . Probably someone snitched on his ass for it. I bought a vial or two and all it did was make a hand sized red Mark for 3 days. I didnt even notice increased sex drive ( 500mg a week test)
I talked to him on a messaging system . All he talked about was bitches and smoking weed. I guess he was also brewing for 2 other sponsors and i know for a fact
One of them had issues with gear quality at the time.
I think skips on bop with oldskool

you dont think your health condition has anything to do with it?

you dont think your health condition has anything to do with it?
No i get boners quite easily except when I've been exposed to that scent . Then for the next week i feel like death warned over

Back