• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ResistingNuts Accountability Log

IML Gear Cream!
Hopefully we can drop this last bit by the end of summer. I think that’s a pretty realistic goal!
Absolutely, it is.

There are 25 weeks left until the end of summer! That's plenty of time to make the changes you want to make. I's bet you hit 7% well before the end of summer.

Been sick with the stomach flu this weekend. Haven’t been able to really eat or do much. Can’t even make the lovings to my girlfriend because I’m so sick. Started Friday night around midnight and I’ve been sick since then. Taking it easy this weekend and drinking lots of water and trying to hold down crackers because I can’t eat anything. I tried eating my breakfast and threw it right back up. Running a 101 degree fever and drenched in sweat. If anyone has any good tips for getting through this I could use em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting outside soaking up some vitamin D. A beautiful spring day here in TX! For lunch we have some chicken, broccoli, jasmine rice with franks hot sauce!

Recovered from the stomach bug and ready to murder the weights today! Arms today! High volume kind of day today!

I’ll report back shortly my brothers! Hope you all have a great day!

Fucking eh! I had a great Monday today. I made some LEAPS at work today and just had an all around great day. Training was intense as fuck tonight and probably one of the best arm days I’ve had in a long time. I was dialed in, focused and the mind to muscle connection was stronger than ever tonight.

I watched this movie “Free Solo” the other night and it really inspired me in my training. One thing that I took away from the movie and I am utilizing is something similar to what he did with his climbing journal. Each and every night, I am going to sit down and write about my diet, how I am feeling, things at the gym, things I noticed on certain lifts, things to be mindful of, just whatever comes to mind will go on this paper. Unlike most of my journaling, I’ll actually go back and reflect on previous entries to help strengthen my mind and body- inside and outside of the gym.

My neck is kind of bothering me tonight. Nothing too serious. Just a dull ache. I’ll put some essential oils on it and do some PT stretches for it. Arms were pumped as fuck tonight, gentlemen. I couldn’t hardly put them down to my side. Just so much blood flow.

I am in a happy and committed relationship, have an amazing girl but man- tonight me and this girl (was there with her man) could not stop eye fucking the shit out of each other. Redheads man. Dangerous dangerous dangerous. On top of this Tren I got coursing through my veins, she can smell my pheromones coming off me. I am just locked and loaded ready to unleash fury on a girl. Fuck. Alright I’m done.

Tonight’s training looked kinda like this:

Dumbbell Preacher Curls superset with Rope Pushdowns

Incline Bench Dumbbell Curls superset with Overhead Cable Extensions

Standing ez Bar Curls superset with Cable Kickbacks

Reverse Curls superset with Bench Dips.

Lots of volume today. I will tell ya that much.

Anyways. Feeling great. Overall great day. Just ate post workout meal- rice, pineapple, egg whites. Shower and then we will wrap it up with a shake and PB.

Good night my brothers!!

I just now went back and read all three pages. Where are the posts talking about awesome pumps in your legs and what a killer workout legs were tonight? When is leg day?

Good morning, brothers! Rise and shine! It’s a new day today. Living in gratitude this morning. I woke up and was given another chance at life for today. I try and start my mornings with gratitude list and goals for the day. I know it sounds corny but coming from a life of addiction, these are the things that allow me to be sober another day. I’m always grateful every morning, even if I’m in the worst mood, simply because I woke up, I’m not dope sick, and I don’t have a needle in my arm.

Anyways, back to work today. Had yesterday off. A day behind in our training from missing chest Tuesday so today I’ll be hitting back and calves.

Meals prepped for the day because proper preparation prevents piss poor performance.

Meal 2- 5.5oz jasmine rice, 4oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 1tbs macadamia nut oil.
Meal 3- 4 oz chicken, 6oz sweet potato, 1 cup macadamia nut oil.
Meal 4- 5oz 80/20 beef, 6oz sweet potato, 1 cup broccoli

Working the 9-5 today then going to do some more volunteer work with these kiddos and will be hitting the gym around 8:30.

Wreck em’ !!!

a213e6b52876438801596ca0c35c10d0.jpg

That looks really good!

I just now went back and read all three pages. Where are the posts talking about awesome pumps in your legs and what a killer workout legs were tonight? When is leg day?
Lol yeah seems like maybe leg day killed him so he just couldn't write about it. Maybe that's a good thing? Although he was still able to type on here after arm day so there's that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Lol yeah seems like maybe leg day killed him so he just couldn't write about it. Maybe that's a good thing? Although he was still able to type on here after arm day so there's that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
:roflmao:

Back