• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Check this out if you're hesitant to order International

Hope you don't mind me quoting...

Yeah I just want people to know PCS has been 100% with my orders and we're talking 10+ orders.
They are taking extra steps to get things to your doorstep. I don't want to get too much into that, but it's very clever and obviously, it's working.

And thank you for your kind words.

Well then you're due for a seizure. Good luck with that. If it was so fool proof to get deliveries shipped through US customs, then the source in question would offer most of their products via shipping from inside the USA. But they do not. So I can only conclude that it's because they're well aware of the seizure potential which still exists, and they would rather you take the risk of getting a seizure letter instead of one going to their guys.

Can't worry about that shit because no amount of worrying is going to help u get ur product. Sometimes its just bad luck and other times maybe they are keying in on a certain area of the US that's had some type of uptick in drugs lately you never know, or maybe the source is being watched or their location is on the hot sheet to pay more attention to packages coming from that area. Whatever it is I always feel like it's just the luck of the draw and it's part of the life

Well then you're due for a seizure. Good luck with that. If it was so fool proof to get deliveries shipped through US customs, then the source in question would offer most of their products via shipping from inside the USA. But they do not. So I can only conclude that it's because they're well aware of the seizure potential which still exists, and they would rather you take the risk of getting a seizure letter instead of one going to their guys.

Incorrect. We choose to remain international only (to the US at least) for other reasons.

And we never claimed that our shipments are fool proof. From the several warehouses we ship from, we've been 100% from only one and for a certain period of time and that streak can end tomorrow.

There's 1-3% chance of seizure every time you order something of this nature to the US, which BTW isn't high at all, compared to other countries in the world that have 10-12% seizure rate.

But this we can tell you: our customer service keeps a track record of deliveries and seizures and if you contact us prior to ordering, we can tell you which warehouse has the very lowest chance of seizure to your zip code at that particular time. We also can offer 100% delivery to Europe and other areas.

Always talk to us and you'll have the most up to date info on these matters.

Incorrect. We choose to remain international only (to the US at least) for other reasons.

And we never claimed that our shipments are fool proof. From the several warehouses we ship from, we've been 100% from only one and for a certain period of time and that streak can end tomorrow.

There's 1-3% chance of seizure every time you order something of this nature to the US, which BTW isn't high at all, compared to other countries in the world that have 10-12% seizure rate.

But this we can tell you: our customer service keeps a track record of deliveries and seizures and if you contact us prior to ordering, we can tell you which warehouse has the very lowest chance of seizure to your zip code at that particular time. We also can offer 100% delivery to Europe and other areas.

Always talk to us and you'll have the most up to date info on these matters.

Everything u just said is 100% the truth!! When I won that auction and made my order Allex mentioned something along those lines to me that had me a little concerned there might be more of a chance of a hiccup on the way, and then you assured me that you guys offer re-ship no questions asked if a seizure were to happen. Thankfully everything went the way it usually goes and all is well, but you were as up front with me as any rep could be and it was much appreciated. I will be holding to my word with you guys as well I promised u labs on this SIS Test E 300 and I'm almost thru the bottle so sometime in the next week or so I will be pulling bloods both total testosterone and free test and posting up. I have labs from the day I started so we'll have a clear picture of the effectiveness of SIS Test E...Thanks again

Thanks for your opinion

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Listen guys, I have nothing against this source that you've chosen. But if you make a statement that implies that ordering from any source which does most of, or all of their biz through foreign shipments, is just as safe or as consistent as ordering through a source that offers shipments from within your own country, then I for one will challenge that claim, because it just isn't true. If you choose to take the risk of having packs being shipped to you which have to go through customs, then good luck with that, and that's completely your perogative. But I for one would rather not do that, since there still are sources represented here who WILL ship from within the USA.

Listen guys, I have nothing against this source that you've chosen. But if you make a statement that implies that ordering from any source which does most of, or all of their biz through foreign shipments, is just as safe or as consistent as ordering through a source that offers shipments from within your own country, then I for one will challenge that claim, because it just isn't true. If you choose to take the risk of having packs being shipped to you which have to go through customs, then good luck with that, and that's completely your perogative. But I for one would rather not do that, since there still are sources represented here who WILL ship from within the USA.

Hello again, sir. Will all due respect, did anyone ever claim that intl shipping was exactly the same as local shipping? Don't think so...

It's really a choice:

Local source:

- Products often made in kitchen sinks
- If busted (which happens often), your info will probably be in the hands of LE
- All packages are delivered
- Faster TA

Intl source:

- Products made in GMP facilities
- Several human grade options
- Personal information very secure (at least with us it is). Busts are extremely rare and not done by a local agency.
- Slower TA
- 1% chance of seizure

Just pick your poison.

The guy simply said "I ordered 10+ times from these guys and received every order". He never said "I ordered and received therefore seizures can't happen". You're acting like you have inside info when you're just stating the obvious over and over.

Regards.

IML Gear Cream!
Well then you're due for a seizure.

Need to address this comment too.

Be it his 10th or 100th order, the chance of a seizure is the same. If you're playing roulette and red comes up 20 times, you're not due for black. If you flip a coin 100 times, each event is unique and there's always 50% chance of heads or tails.

If his chance of seizure was 1% by his first order, it's still 1% by his 20th order.

Classic gambler's fallacy.

I placed 2 orders with pharmacom and both times it shipped in 2 different package. So i got a total of 4 packages delivered from them no problems

Yes. Just think about it. We deliver hundreds of packages each day. How often do you hear of seizures?

We're on 30+ forums. You can check our section on all of them.

SO who's banner are you promoting then? You're coming across like a Pom Pom queen right now....Seems like ur here questioning a simple comment this source made about being very successful with their shipping methods bro what's wrong with them stating the facts about their success rates? Have u ever had an order from them seized or know anyone who has? Nuff said right there...

SO who's banner are you promoting then? You're coming across like a Pom Pom queen right now....Seems like ur here questioning a simple comment this source made about being very successful with their shipping methods bro what's wrong with them stating the facts about their success rates? Have u ever had an order from them seized or know anyone who has? Nuff said right there...
No it's not enough said....first off, I am not questioning any claim by the source. This thread was NOT started by the source. It was started by one of their customers, who's post implied that you're automatically good to go by ordering internationally. While the OP is perfectly entitled to his opinion on that, I for one do not agree.

And once again, I'm not bashing the source at all, because they're not the only ones that ship their customers orders internationally. Not by a long shot. There are a number of good sources represented here. So I wouldn't attempt to promote any one source, and I wouldn't do that in another source's forum. I used to order from another international source who also claimed "100% delivery success rate" also. Seems like almost all of them tend to say that. But then I got a seizure letter, and so have plenty of other guys on this board too. It happens.

I cannot say that I've ever heard of any local delivery being seized unless the pack literally busted open. Yes there's still a degree of risk, and there's always stories we hear about controlled deliveries.But if you're going to make any implication that international delivery isn't at least a little more risky than local is, then I'm going to respectfully disagree with you, and with the OP as well. And that has nothing to do with the source in question other than them being one of the many which doesn't offer local delivery for much of, or all of their products. But now that I've fully explained myself, you and/or the OP can have the last word if you must. I'm done with this thread. I've made my point here for others who might read this thread.

No it's not enough said....first off, I am not questioning any claim by the source. This thread was NOT started by the source. It was started by one of their customers, who's post implied that you're automatically good to go by ordering internationally. While the OP is perfectly entitled to his opinion on that, I for one do not agree.

And once again, I'm not bashing the source at all, because they're not the only ones that ship their customers orders internationally. Not by a long shot. There are a number of good sources represented here. So I wouldn't attempt to promote any one source, and I wouldn't do that in another source's forum. I used to order from another international source who also claimed "100% delivery success rate" also. Seems like almost all of them tend to say that. But then I got a seizure letter, and so have plenty of other guys on this board too. It happens.

I cannot say that I've ever heard of any local delivery being seized unless the pack literally busted open. Yes there's still a degree of risk, and there's always stories we hear about controlled deliveries.But if you're going to make any implication that international delivery isn't at least a little more risky than local is, then I'm going to respectfully disagree with you, and with the OP as well. And that has nothing to do with the source in question other than them being one of the many which doesn't offer local delivery for much of, or all of their products. But now that I've fully explained myself, you and/or the OP can have the last word if you must. I'm done with this thread. I've made my point here for others who might read this thread.

Pointless point has been made....Congrats end of story.....

This thread was NOT started by the source. It was started by one of their customers, who's post implied that you're automatically good to go by ordering internationally.

He didn't say that at all.

I used to order from another international source who also claimed "100% delivery success rate" also. Seems like almost all of them tend to say that. But then I got a seizure letter, and so have plenty of other guys on this board too. It happens.

So, the double "also" probably means that we indeed claim 100% delivery success rate, which is not the case at all.

We claim 100% for a certain number of months from one of our warehouses. We use 6 main warehouses and are partners with several others, so it's one out of 10 or 12. I mean, this is not 100% at all... Again, we never claimed that.

that’s not the reason at all. The reason they stay across the water is 1 LE and 2 the cost of the product goes up and they still lose a cut because they have to pay someone to receive and re ship the product not to mention it’s a whole different ball game from sending a cycle or two opposed to sending crates of gear at a time

Domestic or international, to each their own. I don't personally use them but pcom is fantastic people. Gtg and when I did use them always on point, never had a problem.

Back