Purity Source Labs


PSL throws for a big TD ...Eurotropin, Stenbolone, TestE/EQ, Noopep, B-12, Glutatione

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    746
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,623
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PSL throws for a big TD ...Eurotropin, Stenbolone, TestE/EQ, Noopep, B-12, Glutatione

    PSL TD photo...

  2. #2
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    746
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,623
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    746
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,623
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TD included the Winstrol, those came with the 2 Stenbolones


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Abombs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    666

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    157
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    276
    Thanked in
    170 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sweet bro have u used their winny before? I ordered some myself and should be seeing em soon can't wait to jump on them I got some bunk winny somewhere else so I'm itching to get started on theirs

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Bluntson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    384

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    170
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points
    300437811

    I havnt tried the EP winny but I can tell you 40mg of the EP dbol was almost too much. Hands down the best orals I've ever tried. Fuckin nice TD. I'm dying to try the Sten.

  6. #6
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,872
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is absolutely beautiful.. you keep snagging up all of the most prized items we have.. you need to save some for the rest of us lol

  7. #7
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    746
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,623
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    I havnt tried the EP winny but I can tell you 40mg of the EP dbol was almost too much. Hands down the best orals I've ever tried. Fuckin nice TD. I'm dying to try the Sten.
    I prefer low dose on most orals, DBOL being at the very top of that list, winstrol not far behind so low dose winstrol will be my starting point. Thanks for the info.

  8. #8
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,720

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    746
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,623
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This is absolutely beautiful.. you keep snagging up all of the most prized items we have.. you need to save some for the rest of us lol

    2 stenbolone and 2 winstrols link for your convenience hahaha

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    7,132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    364
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,024 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looks awesome brotha! Thatís the kind of touchdown I like to see


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. #10
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,872
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    2 stenbolone and 2 winstrols link for your convenience hahaha

    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable
    Man you have to keep me posted on how you make out with the Stan with sten.. if that doesn't get you peeled down that I don't know what will.. sten with test has me mapping like a motherfuker, only to imagine the addition of winny?!??

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    576
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm planning to take sten with masteron.

  12. #12
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,872
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I'm planning to take sten with masteron.
    That's where I'm heading right now in this direction.. I recently dropped the mast just prior to adding stenbolone and I Incorporated tren ace.. I'm about 4 Weeks end with that and the results have been absolutely outstanding and they have exceeded my expectations.. my lower abdomen is extremely vascular and my obliques really started popping and the mapping down my quads and calves has been amazing.. the most drastic improvements I have ever seen in 4 weeks.. unfortunately I'm going to bail on the tren ace, nothing major has happened but it started to show some familiar signs that I don't like..

    In my opinion sten/tren provide some of the most aggressive and dramatic changes in record-breaking time.. it blows away some of the best 10-12 runs I've done..

    For those I can tolerate it this is something you may want to consider.. I'm beyond impressed..

    I did my experiment.. and I'm done.. I rate it a 10 out of 10..

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    576
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That's where I'm heading right now in this direction.. I recently dropped the mast just prior to adding stenbolone and I Incorporated tren ace.. I'm about 4 Weeks end with that and the results have been absolutely outstanding and they have exceeded my expectations.. my lower abdomen is extremely vascular and my obliques really started popping and the mapping down my quads and calves has been amazing.. the most drastic improvements I have ever seen in 4 weeks.. unfortunately I'm going to bail on the tren ace, nothing major has happened but it started to show some familiar signs that I don't like..

    In my opinion sten/tren provide some of the most aggressive and dramatic changes in record-breaking time.. it blows away some of the best 10-12 runs I've done..

    For those I can tolerate it this is something you may want to consider.. I'm beyond impressed..

    I did my experiment.. and I'm done.. I rate it a 10 out of 10..
    Good to hear.
    This summer a small period of primo + sten + tren.

    Sold!

  14. #14
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    14,120

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,872
    Thanked in
    1,947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Good to hear.
    This summer a small period of primo + sten + tren.

    Sold!
    What Ester of primo do you plan on using?

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,462

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    656
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    576
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    What Ester of primo do you plan on using?
    Primo E, because I remember that the ace gave me a little bother last time, but maybe a couple of bottles at the beginning of the cycle while the enantate enters the circle I take them anyway.

Similar Threads

  1. Feedback-PSL Glutatione Injections
    By ldog in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-02-2015, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums