• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ceral post workout hmm

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I know I can get away with eating rice krispies post workout during a cut. Anyone have success with lucky charms? I'm sure it's trial and error. I will use vanilla protein powder as my milk source lol. I do like the fact lucky charms has some dextrose and no fructose. I only need 2 cups since I am cutting. Right around 58g of carbs and 23ish g of sugar

Monte is the king of cereal in diets. But cutting with cereal will depend on what the rest of you day looks like also... Look into pop tarts too. Those are post work out carbs.

Monte is the king of cereal in diets. But cutting with cereal will depend on what the rest of you day looks like also... Look into pop tarts too. Those are post work out carbs.

Pop tarts have to much fat

Pop tarts have to much fat

I tend to eat a higher to moderate amount of fat.... 5 grams wont change much and only eat carbs on training days around my work out... When I cut though Im not shooting for stage ready single digit body fat(maybe you are).. More like beach ready visible muscles and abs.

And way too much sugar.

I prefer raisin bran for a post workout snack.

You realize he is talking about adding lucky charms... OP says 23 grams of sugar...

I tend to eat a higher to moderate amount of fat.... 5 grams wont change much and only eat carbs on training days around my work out... When I cut though Im not shooting for stage ready single digit body fat(maybe you are).. More like beach ready visible muscles and abs.

You realize he is talking about adding lucky charms... OP says 23 grams of sugar...

Some sugar is good post workout. Raisn bran hasb18g per serving. Lucky charms has 10 and rice krispies has 4 I believe

Some sugar is good post workout. Raisn bran hasb18g per serving. Lucky charms has 10 and rice krispies has 4 I believe

Really? I would think raisin bran would be lower. Gonna have to check into that.

Chex is a better option then typical sugar leaden cereals in general but, it won't matter much

IML Gear Cream!
I went with rice krispies. To paranoid about the sugar lol

I'd ask if the original poster already has a set of ripped abs like Monte before I recommend that he start eating cereal just because Monte does.

I would generally think it is a bad idea, but if you are large (lean muscle large, not just puffy large like 99% of posters on this web site) and on a decent dose of hgh, then you might be able to get away with it. Notice I said get away with it, not that it is going to be some great beneficial change in your diet over other choices.

fecaf3f57a18690ae22306b368bf9dcb.jpg
I like this cereal, it’s got a lot of complex carbs, grains(fiber), and some protein. It’s only about $5.50 at Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd ask if the original poster already has a set of ripped abs like Monte before I recommend that he start eating cereal just because Monte does.

I would generally think it is a bad idea, but if you are large (lean muscle large, not just puffy large like 99% of posters on this web site) and on a decent dose of hgh, then you might be able to get away with it. Notice I said get away with it, not that it is going to be some great beneficial change in your diet over other choices.
None of the guys I coach started as big huge guys and they almost all have had cereal post workout from day 1.

The cereal isn't some magical thing. Just like pop tarts aren't. Rice crispy treats aren't. Muffins aren't. Chik fil a isn't.

It's knowing when to eat what foods and how they would possibly benefit from something that's not common.

Fucking cardboard! Ugh. I dunno how you guys eat that.

Lots of bananas and Fairlife! Not bad at all!! Not great!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back