• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No trump - russian collusion ... What say you ???

IML Gear Cream!
Trumpy is a liar, and his suporters are always willing to show thier lack of class... they are still waiting for Obama to 'take their guns', and then send them to his 'death panel' .. :roflmao: @ trumpers

work on your spelling , you spell like trumpy… trump is a liar, despite how poorly both of you spell.. :roflmao:

As an adjective,
quiet
means "free from noise"; it can also be a noun or a verb. Quit is a verb meaning "to stop" or "to leave."
Quite
is an adjective meaning "completely" or "to a considerable extent; rather."

Chuck you've been telling us for over 2 years Trump is being impeached and going to prison you fucking moron! :winkfinger:

the AG just reviewed the report and submitted a summery, mueller spent 2 years turning over rocks and handed the AG a report saying there will be no further indictments. the AG had no call in the investigation nor the report nor the call to say no more indictments. its over.

It’s never over with these guys....

For me I believe the SDNY investigation will be Trumps glory hole. I would like to see the 300 page plus report. I don’t feel that a four page summary cherry picked from four sentences. But 33 indictments six of which were part of the presidents campaign and cabinet tickles my bits just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s look at this from purely a neutral position.

A 300 page report summarized to 4 pages in less than 48 hours is an insufficient job by the AG. Showing the claim of no collusion or obstruction of justice is just Barr’s opinion. When the report says there’s not enough evidence to prove it or exonerate it, that basically means there IS proof, just not enough to prosecute.

Now take a deeper look at what this will really become. This sets up a playbook for SDNY court to pursue legal actions against Trump and his bought and paid for AG will be able to do nothing to save him.
It came out that Barr actually had it for at least 2 weeks beforehand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Trumpy is a liar, and his suporters are always willing to show thier lack of class... they are still waiting for Obama to 'take their guns', and then send them to his 'death panel' .. :roflmao: @ trumpers
what exactly are you protesting? no more isis? pullout of troops from Afghanistan? pullout from syria? N korea not shooting missles over japan? no more threats from iran? Russia isnt challenging our navy or troops in the middle east? is it job creation? auto makers keeping jobs here? Iphone moving their plant here? economy booming? shit even global warming is rolling back, the gciers in greenland are growing

Chuck you've been telling us for over 2 years Trump is being impeached and going to prison you fucking moron! :winkfinger:

you are a liar, just like your hero trumpski, go ahead Rob, show us all the post made by me that said trump will go to jail... you make up shit , just like trumpy does.. you say shit with out proof , then 'gloat' about it.. just like that liar trumpy does... I'll wait for the post, but it won't happen, because you are a liar...

:roflmao: @ rob the liar

Get Shredded!
You're right, we are still talking about the Clintons and Obama and that goes back to 1993.
I dont ever talk about Obama, just about the shit hillary did while obama was president

Did anyone read that the report was actually done in August 2018 ahead of the midterms and they drug that shit out almost a year longer for no REAL reason? Maybe I misread something.

Take their guns...

It's interesting bc the reason for the second amendment and why the founding fathers put that in the constitution was so that the "people" could have the tools necessary to overthrow a corrupt govt.

When you see and here about the very "thing" that the founding fathers wanted to protect us from (the govt) trying to take away our means of taking back power should it ever need be done, is ironic.

What would "the people" do in such a scenario? Bc once you have gone down this road, there is not going back. That you can be sure.

If anyone would want to preserve these rights, I think it would be you? Unless you can honestly say you have and always will trust the govt. no matter who is in charge.

Bro you posted everyday about how Trump was going down, although nothing new was learned the last year you believed CNN's revelation and over analysis of nothing. Instead of moving on or maybe being picking something relevant today your reaching back to the last presidency. you just outed yourself as a troll. happy trolling bro please continue

weak. that’s all you got now? ha ha
there is always this one too

if-that-fuckin-bastard-wins-wereall-going-to-hang-from-6671947.png

Chuck did you miss the memo? Obama has not been the POTUS for over 2 years now you fucking moron. :roflmao:

He’s the biggest commie wigger I know.

Probably has a blackcent to sound just like them.

Ban this scumbag for hating his country.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm convinced Charley is a woman. He/she seems less than beta to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I say so fucking what. Trump is a moron and a scumbag and a criminal regardless of whether or not he was actually guilty of that one particular accusation.

The wall is a joke. It’s a retard carrot to lure useless dipshits into voting for a cartoon character that could care less about anything other than himself.

The only people who care about illegal immigrants and the jobs they supposedly “take” from Americans are toothless unemployable meth addicts who just need someone else to blame for their miserable lives.

You could ship every single immigrant to the fucking moon and I would stop eating fruit before I would pick it myself. I have a real job. Migrant worker wages wouldn’t pay for my gas.

And if occasionally a hard-motherfucking-worker climbs the shit ladder an undocumented immigrant has to contend with and ends up in a financially stable and reasonably successful position then good for him and fuck anybody who doesn’t like it. He dug his way out of a shit hole and he deserves it.

That’s what this country is here for, or its supposed to be.

This is all bullshit designed to distract us from the fact that we are are all the corpses of meat cattle being picked over by billionaire vultures for their own enrichment and entertainment. Fuck a Republican. Fuck a Democrat.

Don’t ask me how to fix it. I don’t have the first fucking clue.

I say so fucking what. Trump is a moron and a scumbag and a criminal regardless of whether or not he was actually guilty of that one particular accusation.

The wall is a joke. It’s a retard carrot to lure useless dipshits into voting for a cartoon character that could care less about anything other than himself.

The only people who care about illegal immigrants and the jobs they supposedly “take” from Americans are toothless unemployable meth addicts who just need someone else to blame for their miserable lives.

You could ship every single immigrant to the fucking moon and I would stop eating fruit before I would pick it myself. I have a real job. Migrant worker wages wouldn’t pay for my gas.

And if occasionally a hard-motherfucking-worker climbs the shit ladder an undocumented immigrant has to contend with and ends up in a financially stable and reasonably successful position then good for him and fuck anybody who doesn’t like it. He dug his way out of a shit hole and he deserves it.

That’s what this country is here for, or its supposed to be.

This is all bullshit designed to distract us from the fact that we are are all the corpses of meat cattle being picked over by billionaire vultures for their own enrichment and entertainment. Fuck a Republican. Fuck a Democrat.

Don’t ask me how to fix it. I don’t have the first fucking clue.

no, that’s not what this country is here for. this country is here for American citizens, not illegal immigrants.

no, that’s not what this country is here for. this country is here for American citizens, not illegal immigrants.

God this is so stupid.

All American citizens started out as illegal immigrants. Except the ones that were brought here as slaves and the ones we annihilated. Oh, and the ones we decided were ok after obliterating the existing power structure.

Like a kid that gets to home base first shouting not it.

Then shut the fuck up.

Emmm.... go fuck yourself? That sounds about right. I don’t know how to fix a rattlesnake bite either but that doesn’t mean that “shut the fuck up” is a good plan.

The problem is the system is broken and it can’t be fixed. Power corrupts. Even if enough Americans woke up and got off their asses long enough to make a serious change in government, who ever the new ruling class becomes will end up just as corrupt as the old one. Happens every time.

Sorry if you’re butthurt about being one of the toothless meth addicts that actually believes Grandaddy Cheeto-face gives a shit about you.

I recommend some Aloe Vera ointment around the affected area until rectal bleeding subsides.

Back