• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Separation in Test C Vial

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever seen this before?
Seems like the oil inside the vial has sepreated from the hormone or so it seems that way.

I have tried to heat up the vial and nothing...what can this be as I never seen this before?
12fe2fced7da6b839d5aa884a7be9b20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yes, it looks “crashed” to me. If your vial gets cold enough the hormone will come out of solution. I’ve had issues with this recently.

The problem is once the hormone is in solution it is stable at room temperature. Once its crashed you have to raise the temperature of the vial to the melting point of the hormone to get it back into solution.

Each hormone has a different melting point. I think Test C is a couple degrees above boiling, which is why people often think they are having trouble getting it back into solution. Including me. We just aren’t getting it hot enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'll try to boil it again to see if it gets back into solution.

Thanks for the reply

We'll....I left the vial submerged in boiling water for 10mins and it still looks the same....something else is going on with this gear...

After another 20mins in boiling water the vial still looks the same
1bcd0f79241432b13959ef4de3bce639.jpg
b9c9662d85a4bf93e8bac6c7eef0bb68.jpg

What lab is that? Had issues before with it? Id say its a wash and time to toss it.

If you have had that in boiling water for 20mins and it's still like that then I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause. I'd contact the supplier and see if you can get a replacement. If it's a good lab that stands behind thier products then they shouldn't have a problem giving you a replacement especially with pics for proof

What lab is that? Had issues before with it? Id say its a wash and time to toss it.
It's a lab that I've dealt with for a few years now not gonna throw them under the bus since I contacted them already about it

are you stirring it while heating ?
Can't stir it but u sake it up after heated and this is what come about...

When I heat again is what happens in the previous pics...
40371253266ecad56d295112b0d5ce8b.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
If you have had that in boiling water for 20mins and it's still like that then I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause. I'd contact the supplier and see if you can get a replacement. If it's a good lab that stands behind thier products then they shouldn't have a problem giving you a replacement especially with pics for proof
Shit has happened with a few test c vials already and even a primo vial....sucks since never had this happened before with this supplier...but oh well...it happens every once in awhile

whats the temp of your water, i'd get it to about 220F hold top of bottle with pair of tongs and swirl it in the boiling water for a few and see ... says melting point between 209-215 so gotta get that oil inside hot enough..

whats the temp of your water, i'd get it to about 220F hold top of bottle with pair of tongs and swirl it in the boiling water for a few and see ... says melting point between 209-215 so gotta get that oil inside hot enough..
Don't know what temp it was at but pretty hot since I could only handle with tongs...but not gonna mess with this at all anymore...its a loss at this point...

Back