• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ace sent me gear with Hair in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Shredded!
I took it as more of a drama queen thing personally than intentionally misleading. Is it just me or has this thread got weird AF lol. WTF is Procard on about. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah well its turned into "Ace sent me gear with a hair in it/Loveline without Dr. Drew". Its got it all lol

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

You are not stupid. You are just a man with a problem solution oriented brain, designed to be highly focused upon a particular task. In regards to the academic world, funding decisions are driven by a powerful political agenda, and if you do not get with it you are screwed. It was politically incorrect to assert that women and men have different hard wiring. Anyone saying they are not identical will be tarred and feathered.

However, with modern imaging technology we can see plain as day that in fact our brains are very different. Different does not necessarily mean better or worse, just different. However, in my book I posit that women are actually better designed for modernity. For example, my wife runs several Dialysis units (she is the regional manager). The process oriented brain is superior at multitasking and intellectual flexibility. My wife can watch her favorite TV show (usually a cooking show), be on a conference call with 4 of her employees, do payroll and shift scheduling and write out multiple emails. All at once, without breaking a sweat. I could never do that because a problem-solution brain is best at focusing on one task at a time. In fact, jobs of the future (like large institutional management) will favor process oriented brains. My wife makes doule what I made teaching at the college level.

Women in their 20's are out earning men and this gap will expand in the future job market. Women are gradating from college at a 2 to one ratio to men. Power in western civilization will go to women.

8fSej3dwstPLsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
bro wtf are you talking about? Lmao. You’ve literally been rambling to yourself this whole time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back