• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ace sent me gear with Hair in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live2flex7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone tell me how to post pics on here and I will. Full story is on BOP. But I left site because of unwillingness of admin to help.... They sent me 3 contaminated vials. 2 with hair and 1 with some kind of floater. Bones kept asking for more pics and cut off communication with me. He had no want to make up for their unsanitary product.

If you have not reached a satisfactory resolution with Bones why not engage a mod for help? This board is not like BOP, and problems can and should be rectified easily. If you have undeniable proof PM a mod or HeavyIron (the admin).

I did try. They wanted me to send out gear to some adress. Which is super sketchy.

I did try. They wanted me to send out gear to some adress. Which is super sketchy.
OK why not reach out to a mod or to Heavy so they can help get this dispute settled.

I dont think he can - He has to have a certain number of posts to PM- Id go with Montego or HeavyIron-
just click 'go advanced' which is next to 'post quick reply' and then click on the paper clip in your message options to add and upload your pic- Its simple
How do I contact a Mod?

Hes got proof with pics although not clear what the proposed resolution was on BOP-seems they may have wanted him to return the product so a mod over there could test.
If you have not reached a satisfactory resolution with Bones why not engage a mod for help? This board is not like BOP, and problems can and should be rectified easily. If you have undeniable proof PM a mod or HeavyIron (the admin).

Forgot to say live2flex- careful with any more accusations or negative remarks without proof about Ace until you have discussed with a moderator. Im sure if they see this they will contact you. Being new here and flaming a source is not allowed as far as I am aware.

Hes got proof with pics although not clear what the proposed resolution was on BOP-seems they may have wanted him to return the product so a mod over there could test.

Several solutions were offered. Something isn't right about this whole scenario.

Bones

Can someone tell me how to post pics on here and I will. Full story is on BOP. But I left site because of unwillingness of admin to help.... They sent me 3 contaminated vials. 2 with hair and 1 with some kind of floater. Bones kept asking for more pics and cut off communication with me. He had no want to make up for their unsanitary product.

No one cut off comms with you mate, we're on different timezones.

Bones

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Saw those pics over on BOP and there's def "something" floating in there as to what it is exactly is tough to tell, but it looked like either a piece of filter or fiber of some kind, or it was hair it's hard to really say without popping that top off and extracting it. These vials are unlabeled so there's no doubt about something being there with no label to get in the way of ur view. Whatever it is it def doesn't belong there...:(

Ok i read the thread and OP is supposed to send the vials to a mod and Ace is supposed to replace them. Ok so OP send the vials to DWBO and @Ace Labs send him his replacements or his money and stop saying that there's something funny about the situation. Theres nothing funny, weird, or whatever. Theres a few vials that need to be replaced and its how the situation is handled from which you will be judged. Just cuz your here instead of at BOP doesn't mean you can question everything and start acting like theres something fishy all of a sudden cuz you didn't say any of that there cuz i just read the entire thread. I have heard good things about Ace so i think that they will fix the situation as its unfortunate but easily fixable.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Ok i read the thread and OP is supposed to send the vials to a mod and Ace is supposed to replace them. Ok so OP send the vials to DWBO and @Ace Labs send him his replacements or his money and stop saying that there's something funny about the situation. Theres nothing funny, weird, or whatever. Theres a few vials that need to be replaced and its how the situation is handled from which you will be judged. Just cuz your here instead of at BOP doesn't mean you can question everything and start acting like theres something fishy all of a sudden cuz you didn't say any of that there cuz i just read the entire thread. I have heard good things about Ace so i think that they will fix the situation as its unfortunate but easily fixable.

It looks like they offered up some replacement vials on a couple after he shipped them to a mod like you said but the man wants some money back and I think that is pretty reasonable I know I wouldn’t want to pin anymore

You accused us of sending 3 contaminated vials of 2 different compounds. You provided a photo of 1 vial only. Through careful Photoshop analysis and knowing the exact dimensions of our vials the fiber is 3mm long, it's not a hair. I accept responsibility for that and offered to reship the order. I know the mods were also in touch with you to resolve this so you can't say they were unwilling to help.

Bones

It looks like they offered up some replacement vials on a couple after he shipped them to a mod like you said but the man wants some money back and I think that is pretty reasonable I know I wouldn’t want to pin anymore

This was offered mate.

The real issue is that someone accused us of sending 3 vials with hair and/or skin. The evidence provided showed 1 vial with a 3mm fiber possibly from a filter, which of course shouldn't be there but's not a hair.

You can see on BOP that we have 12 pages of 5 star reviews and 1 unhappy person.

Bones

I think just refund the dude his money and everyone get on with their lives. As far as sending a Mod your gear for inspection....lets get real. In no way is that the responsibility of a Mod or Admin. What Mod or Admin in their right mind would ask to send gear to them they have no idea who you are for all they know you could be L.E. Bad move IMO

This was offered mate.

The real issue is that someone accused us of sending 3 vials with hair and/or skin. The evidence provided showed 1 vial with a 3mm fiber possibly from a filter, which of course shouldn't be there but's not a hair.

You can see on BOP that we have 12 pages of 5 star reviews and 1 unhappy person.

Bones

Ok so you're saying that your 12 pages of 5 star reviews trumps the customer and head mod who agrees that there's something in his vial/vials? Wow its 1-3 fuckin vials that is causing a fuss but yet you have other sponsors here who are replacing a helluva lot more no questions asked. Thought this was a no brainer over 1-3 bottles, customer service who ? Well hopefully this gets fixed

Ok so you're saying that your 12 pages of 5 star reviews trumps the customer and head mod who agrees that there's something in his vial/vials? Wow its 1-3 fuckin vials that is causing a fuss but yet you have other sponsors here who are replacing a helluva lot more no questions asked. Thought this was a no brainer over 1-3 bottles, customer service who ? Well hopefully this gets fixed

Couldn’t agree more all this over three vials when we have guys like gear church replacing crashed test with tons of extra bottles

Where's JSWOLE when you need him lol
I’ve had nothing but great experiences with ace labs and bones. I had one small hiccup in an order where I was sent some mis labeled d bol that were also beat up pretty bad and some crushed. Bones not only replaced the d bol but also sent me about $4** worth of product for free. Since you asked for my .02 tho I’ll be more than happy to give it haha. I can’t see the pics on bop because I’m banned over there for calling out flex tech for being victory and possibly hammer and prime but anyway wether it’s a hair or a piece of filter the product should be replaced which bones offered to do. Personally to me a piece of filter, piece of hair, whatever it’s all in the same to me if it’s not supposed to be in the vial I could care less what it is I’m not pinning it. I think OP needs to post the pictures here since he felt the need to join ASF just to let us know about this. If something is in the vial that shouldn’t be you should be able to get a picture of it. Bone’s should replace all vials and to my knowledge he said he would. To OP I’m not sure why you felt the need to come join asf just to post this up tho I’m not sure if you think a mod is going to give ace the boot over this or what but simply joining for that reason is kinda stupid imo. I will say tho stick around and you’ll quickly see asf is superior to bop and all that brother hood talk and catering to members first is just bs. Sure they may care but they care about the sponsor fees more than anything else.

Get Shredded!

I agree 100%. 3 bottles should have just been replaced from the get go then we wouldn’t be reading about any of this. Bones is a smart guy and has always done me right as I stated and when I used his gear and gh it was as advertised. Just think about all the people who are going to read this now and not order. Kinda silly if you ask me and could have easily been avoided

I agree 100%. 3 bottles should have just been replaced from the get go then we wouldn’t be reading about any of this. Bones is a smart guy and has always done me right as I stated and when I used his gear and gh it was as advertised. Just think about all the people who are going to read this now and not order. Kinda silly if you ask me and could have easily been avoided

Sounds like that was offered as well as refunding his cash. The problem arose when they wanted him to send to DWBO for proof. Which, pardon my language, FUCK THAT!! WTF is he going to do that you cant see in the pics? Take it out and analyze where it came from? Pffft... At this point, Bones bruh, skip DWBO and just send his funds and be done with it. Youll make more than that the next time I need some HCG or BPC, save some face here Mate!

I actually wonder how many people have sent DWBO vials and what he eventually does with them. This was the first time Ive heard him offer this. Probably refiltering and reselling as Flex Tech/Victory. Lmao

First off if I was offered a refund because you can clearly see the hair in vile I would gladly move on. But 3 of the 4 were contaminated and when I get home tonight because bones is being a liar and con artist Im gonna take some more pics of the other 2 people arent saying are clear so you can see its undeniable on BOP. Secondly if someone can tell me how to post pics on here ill show you the email chain where this liar only offered to replace the one vial that he said he could see the hair in. Which ill post on BOP as well. All I wanted was to do my cycle and this shit is getting blown out of proportion because this dude is cheap and doesnt want to own up to his labs mistake. Bones I can't believe all these guys backing you when my only experience with you has been hell.

You need to post clear pics tonight to backup your story.

First off go to the 5th page and there is a very clear pic home boy and im gonna take pics and video for all u fan boys who back up someone stealing peoples money.

Man 7 posts isn't helping your case here!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I've seen pics on BOP of these vials.

There is definitely material in it but, it does look like filter debris.

From my understanding op was offered replacement but didn't want the replacement and his money back instead.

That isn't common and I can't fault the source for not going down that road for security purposes.

Added pics

01aac14b41d41be50f8a269cea717a1a.jpg
2dceca146356c67543df25a8b622fc2c.jpg
029f7aad1349822a2feafe29b090e4bb.jpg

mods- is there any way to attach pics in a PM?- I cant for the life of me do it- frustrating

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back