• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have ALOT of questions.

Get Shredded!

Why should i get labs done first? And how do i do them? Are they expensive?

I hate those state laws its incredible to me that its illegal in those states.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Yeah would would think that it would be illegal to stay on top of your health by getting blood work done whenever you choose to, and pay for it yourself!!! And yet some states" politicians like the idea of providing "safe houses" for narcotic junkies to go shoot heroin and other illegal opiates freely without being arrested. Is that ass backwards, or what?

Any mens clinic will test you blood, be honest and tell the doc what your doing, hes not a cop hes a physician, i go to an ageless mens health every 3 months for bloodwork, cost is $95.00 usd, money well spent, its worth it to keep gyno effects down, and if he sees an abnormality he can precribe an anti estrogen

... be honest and tell the doc what your doing, hes not a cop hes a physician
Yeah, and then you have "illegal steroid user" on your medical records for life, and the medical insurance companies as well as any Attorney during any legal case can have full access to all your medical records. Not good. You don't need a doctor to read your blood work results. The results come to your email with full explanations

Last edited:
Any mens clinic will test you blood, be honest and tell the doc what your doing, hes not a cop hes a physician, i go to an ageless mens health every 3 months for bloodwork, cost is $95.00 usd, money well spent, its worth it to keep gyno effects down, and if he sees an abnormality he can precribe an anti estrogen
I go to a couple,different trt telemed clinics to order bloods but they want me to sign up as a patient every time.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back