• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alpha pharma codes wont scratch off....

Athlete126

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
bought 10 boxes or so of alpha pharma primo tabs and none of the boxes will the authentifaction code scratch off. I tried everything. Its not like any other Alpha pharma product I have tried to authenticate.. something isnt right here.

i guess i just wasnt scratching right as the 3rd box worked fine...
Everything okay bro? I have personally run that Alpha Pharma primo tabs myself. It's a great product!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Everything okay bro? I have personally run that Alpha Pharma primo tabs myself. It's a great product!

yeah i think the coating on the scratch off on the primo tabs is a little messed up its weird. DS can probably check when he gets around some. The 3rd box I carefuly did it slowly and finally got a code to show. the other 2 wouldnt scratch and then i scratched too hard and it tore up the whole thing lol

yeah i think the coating on the scratch off on the primo tabs is a little messed up its weird. DS can probably check when he gets around some. The 3rd box I carefuly did it slowly and finally got a code to show. the other 2 wouldnt scratch and then i scratched too hard and it tore up the whole thing lol
Okay, I assume that you ran the code and everything was fine?

Yes he did and he sent me pictures of a few boxes with a different serial number.
Im trying to explain him that counterfeiters wouldnt copy 2 or 3 different batches. Too much job, they copy one batch.

Okay, I assume that you ran the code and everything was fine?

I can`t explain why scratch off paint doesnt come off with ease on some of the boxes.
it doesnt mean your product is not genuine though.

Back