• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Something you NEED to read

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So anyone with Instagram.

Look up Dante Trudel.

He's the creator of DC training and one of the greatest minds ever in getting guys to build tons of muscle. He is also the owner of truenutrition.com and he's recently made a resurgence due to the pussy ass training and bullshit that is spouted off since social media came around.

Read his recent post. It's long and goes into the comments. All of his info is gold and I would recommend giving it a good look over.

Lemme know what you think.

All of his posts are long but extremely informative. I highly recommend everyone read, absorb and try his methods. The work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All of his posts are long but extremely informative. I highly recommend everyone read, absorb and try his methods. The work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's surprising how many people have never heard of him.

I guess you'd have to have been around a while or gravitate to a certain type of training to have heard of him though.

I'm a fanboy,

Thanks for the information brother

Yeah man he's one of the first people I started following on IG. The guy is a wealth of great info. That reverse shoulder press machine for a triceps press he posted the other day is awesome if you haven't tried it yet lol. He's one of the few that I stop to read everything he's posts

Dante does know his shit. The majority of what I do is correlated with Dante’s methodology.

Haven't read much of his Instagram, but True Nutrition is my go-to protein supplement source and I've made great gains since incorporating DC training 6 months ago.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Joe Bennet is another really good one to follow I'm finding. He posted a good tricep finisher today. If you're into using specific movements to strengthen functional weak points, Eugene Teo is another really good follow too. He posts some circus shit but there's methodology behind it. It's really helped me with some ongoing issues I've been having

Joe Bennet is another really good one to follow I'm finding. He posted a good tricep finisher today. If you're into using specific movements to strengthen functional weak points, Eugene Teo is another really good follow too. He posts some circus shit but there's methodology behind it. It's really helped me with some ongoing issues I've been having
Yeah he's a big keto guy too I believe.

So anyone with Instagram.

Look up Dante Trudel.

He's the creator of DC training and one of the greatest minds ever in getting guys to build tons of muscle. He is also the owner of truenutrition.com and he's recently made a resurgence due to the pussy ass training and bullshit that is spouted off since social media came around.

Read his recent post. It's long and goes into the comments. All of his info is gold and I would recommend giving it a good look over.

Lemme know what you think.

Going to take him up on the Boron. Start tomorrow at 6mg x2 ed

IML Gear Cream!
If you guys haven't started following him and reading up you really should. His IG is a wealth of no holds barred bodybuilding truths and knowledge. Just read his piece today on IP-6 inositol hexaphosphate and high RBC. Learned me a lesson. The only supplement that's really proven to lower red blood markers by a couple points via chelation. I ordered some from Amazon immediately. Some awesome knowledge we could all use!

I tried looking up dc training. Couldn't find much material posted by dante. Mostly there are videos of his own workout. Does he has a book or dvd, which compiles his knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I tried looking up dc training. Couldn't find much material posted by dante. Mostly there are videos of his own workout. Does he has a book or dvd, which compiles his knowledge.

Intense muscle forum.

Intense muscle forum.
Information on DC training is more scattered than stars in the galaxy. I guess will have to dig in and read all the comments. My ADHD is triggering already lol

Information on DC training is more scattered than stars in the galaxy. I guess will have to dig in and read all the comments. My ADHD is triggering already lol

It kinda is but it's fairly straightforward. It centers around pyrimiding sub-max sets until you find your desired work weight (which is typically pretty heavy 6-8 reps to failure) then the true working set is a rest pause with that weight, first part is to failure, take 10-15 deep breaths then immediately go again to failure, another 10-15 breaths and push it again. When he says to failure he means put everything you have into that rest pause set. Push until you start moving backwards.

The main point though is to continually push beyond previous boundaries with progressive overload. Of course that means keeping a logbook and pushing to surpass your previous best every single session. The method he found to accomplish that goal as quickly as possible is to use that rest pause technique.

That's of course just the brief overview. There's much more to it than that, but at least that's the short story. Training frequency and volume is also addressed. I'm still not that by familiar with it but I've been reading on it whenever I get some time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dog pound section on that forum. Any info you would ever want to know is there

Dog pound section on that forum. Any info you would ever want to know is there
I'm going to check that out. I need more info on that, it seems like it works really well for me

It works really well for anyone
That's what it seems like lol. I like it, just tried it late last night for the first time doing push. That's why I want to learn his whole layout and progression

That's what it seems like lol. I like it, just tried it late last night for the first time doing push. That's why I want to learn his whole layout and progression

Try to find his higher rep DC training he designed too.

I know you fight injuries quite often and, he designed that variant for that very reason. Well..... He designed it for old men but, you get the point

Good thread monte ! I actually started following him a few months back and he’s mos def got some helpful info !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you think it's helpful!

I particularly like his posts about people relying on drugs to compensate for their laziness.

The recent one about what would natural you do is fucking killer.

It really does. Since I have started incorporating the principles this past 6 months I have had great progress.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
It's simple.

Part of what makes it so effective is how simple it is really.

You don't do one legged upside down twisting face pulls.

You move heavy fucking slag a few times a week, eat a lot, do a little cardio (I don't like that part) and grow.

Try to find his higher rep DC training he designed too.

I know you fight injuries quite often and, he designed that variant for that very reason. Well..... He designed it for old men but, you get the point
I'll definitely be looking now that I know. Two workouts in and my body is already telling me wtf? Lol

I love his posts, great ideas. I can personally attest to Boron, I used to need Arimidex even with my TRT doses, have been on Boron for a month and no longer need Dex (I am very sensitive to estrogen sides, had gyno as a teen which was surgically removed, the surgical bed still has a little tissue in there that gets painful/sensitive when my E is high).

How does dante train in cutting then ?
Lets suppose DC training gives fastest muscle gains. How to train during cut phase. Strength will obviously go down instead of going up.

How does dante train in cutting then ?
Lets suppose DC training gives fastest muscle gains. How to train during cut phase. Strength will obviously go down instead of going up.

Train in cutting?

Uh he recommends training the same way...... Why wouldn't you dance with who brung ya?

See, this right here.

For whatever reason when people start to "cut" they think they can't lift heavy weights. They think they have to do high rep shit with no breaks.

What they NEED to do is preserve as much lean tissue as possible by training just as they would to gain muscle for the most part and, manipulating diet.

Back