• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Can’t reach back to simply itch it.. Any helpful stretches/exercises?

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m sure a lot of us run into this problem and that’s why I’m seeking some advice. After 6 months of hardcore training and certain “supplements” that are making me grow faster than usual, I am having a lot of trouble reaching my back to relieve an itch or even soaping down my back in the shower. I had to buy a back itching scratcher stick just to help but it’s not like I can just carry that around everywhere lol.

Is there any stretches or exercises that help to relieve this problem for any of you guys so you can physically reach your back with your hands a little more easily? Specifics would help if you guys have any remedies.

Thanks guys!

Lol. That's the way it is. Increased muscle mass makes you less flexible, period. But you can do your best to maximize your flexibility. Start watching John Meadows (mountaindog1) videos on YouTube about flexibility and stretching, and get the book Becoming a Supple Leopard to improve your muscle conditioning and flexibility. There's much more our there but those are a couple good resources to start out with!

Thank you so much! Will look into the videos and book! Much appreciated!

start training jujitsu, they will stretch you into positions you wouldnt think possible

i'm not that big yet,, but i have always scratched my back like cows do... find a post or corner of doorway and rub back on it.. i do it at the gym all the time,, hell i do it wherever i'm at,, got an itch ya gotta scratch it..

This scratcher is retractable. I keep it in my gym bag
9dbd257ce9d8997834047ede247e8312.jpg

wish I could pop zits on my back lolz, seeing them there and not being able to reach them is torture

wish I could pop zits on my back lolz, seeing them there and not being able to reach them is torture

Get your GF or wife to pop them. I dont what it is but everyone one of my girlfriends ive ever had and now my wife has a fascination with popping every little zit on my back. I think its disgusting if my wife asks me to pop one on her back but for some reason she enjoys popping them on my back. Must be a woman thing

IML Gear Cream!
i'm not that big yet,, but i have always scratched my back like cows do... find a post or corner of doorway and rub back on it.. i do it at the gym all the time,, hell i do it wherever i'm at,, got an itch ya gotta scratch it..

Like bears do....I do the same thing.

I especially like doing it in in front of the management right before a meeting starts...usually gets a good laugh and a few weird looks...

especially when its my balls that itch...haha

start training jujitsu, they will stretch you into positions you wouldnt think possible

I have been training jiu-jitsu my entire adult life.. it really won't help with mobility in the sense that you're speaking of..

the best thing that he could start doing and people will laugh at this but the benefits are absolutely amazing and I would incorporate yoga..

furthermore if he's looking to do some stretching or even apply pressure to loosen muscles he could purchase a softball or even a lacrosse ball,a ball that has a larger circumference that is solid and he could place that on the floor and roll around on it applying pressure to the areas that he would like to stretch or at least break up..

Also what I do is added a weighted Belt and I hang from the pull-up bar, I use this in conjunction with slight twists and turns..

Also I will put a considerable amount of weight on the lat pulldown machine, and I will seat myself in a fixed position holding the wide grip bar basically doing trunk twists and turns I will use multiple grip attachments.. use enough weight to keep you anchored..

Also using the Olympic bar dillwyn trunk twists while bent over and in other positions will help stretching..

If the original poster would like to contact to me I could show him some techniques that we personally use in Jiu-Jitsu that has been Incorporated by yoga

Back