• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you prefer a low price or high quality finish? UGL

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You have probably all noticed it.

Some labs have relatively poor labels, simple 10ml vials with standard stoppers. And they are often cheap in price.

Then you have some labs which present the vials in nice boxes, holograms, verification numbers and even labs like roid plus which use 2ml vials in fancy looking boxes. But the price is nearly always much more.

Would you rather pay $25 for a vial of testosterone with a standard label. Or $40 for the same 10ml in 2ml fancy vials in a nice box?

Price vs Packaging.

You have probably all noticed it.

Some labs have relatively poor labels, simple 10ml vials with standard stoppers. And they are often cheap in price.

Then you have some labs which present the vials in nice boxes, holograms, verification numbers and even labs like roid plus which use 2ml vials in fancy looking boxes. But the price is nearly always much more.

Would you rather pay $25 for a vial of testosterone with a standard label. Or $40 for the same 10ml in 2ml fancy vials in a nice box?

Price vs Packaging.
Given both have the same mg/ml?!?!?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I can care less about presentation. My only concerns are purity and accuracy. Price does not always reflect what’s inside those vials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you talking quality of the product or just the packaging? If your asking would I be willing to pay more for a fancy package over plane Jane but the quality of the gear are equal of course I'd rather pay less for plane Jane. Who care what the bottle and packaging looks like it's what's inside that matters. But if your asking would I pay more for quality gear then yes I would be willing to pay more for better gear to a point. It all comes down to cost effectiveness for me. It's just like generic prescriptions I'll almost always take generic over the name brand.

Cheap price doesn’t always equal poor quality, and vice versa.

I agree with most everyone here...quality of the product is much more important than how it looks. And I would pay more knowing the product is what they say it is and dosed correctly.

Quality over cost always... However, with most people, the appearance and the quality go hand in hand. I can't help but think if the source will not purchase a decent label or use a higher quality stopper, do they care less? or are they just all about the numbers? who knows? I'd opt with the nice packaging, there' something to be said for the pride of presentation, imo.

I like gear from sources I trust with a pretty long standing rep. Having said that I have a limit on what I will spend for certain products. 80 dollars for a vial of test... trusted or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
i agree with this, presentation quality and product quality are definately one in the same.
most of these shops like P-com, alpha, gensci, zphc, all have something in common... you need gmp equipment to manufacture those products. very expensive equipment that they wouldnt spend money on if they didnt care about quality.
Not to say their arent good shops out here with good products without the fancy wrapping, but presentation says a lot about something, shows pride of ownership. i see far less GMP shops screwing guys over then i do pop up UGLs.
I cant remeber the last time i saw a bad review or test on P-com or ap stuff.
Quality over cost always... However, with most people, the appearance and the quality go hand in hand. I can't help but think if the source will not purchase a decent label or use a higher quality stopper, do they care less? or are they just all about the numbers? who knows? I'd opt with the nice packaging, there' something to be said for the pride of presentation, imo.

My motto is inject it and if I have to amputate, I will....lmao
I believe everyone has made good arguments here.
In this game, you usually get what you pay for. So paying $10-$20 more for some of these mentioned labs that do have the ability to legally produce GMP steroids in their country are probably going to be better than UGL; not always though.

^^^This.

Im sure we have seen it all. To me, if someone can’t get the label right, it’s crooked, dog eared, thumb print on the back, then taped, what else are they doing wrong? Or you can’t keep the hair out of the packaging, but what’s inside is godz nectar? I’ll be happy to spend $15-$20 more.

LowT

Attachments

• A554FFCC-F778-4399-B4AD-A8763283B502.jpeg
    A554FFCC-F778-4399-B4AD-A8763283B502.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115

^^^This.

Im sure we have seen it all. To me, if someone can’t get the label right, it’s crooked, dog eared, thumb print on the back, then taped, what else are they doing wrong? Or you can’t keep the hair out of the packaging, but what’s inside is godz nectar? I’ll be happy to spend $15-$20 more.

LowT

Exactly.

When reading this thread from the beginning I thought to myself, it's called pride of ownership (HFO and I think alike :) ). If you started a UGL and made sure to buy the best quality raws you can find, buy the best lab equipment, making sure to cross the T's and dot the I's. Why in the world would you use shoddy crooked labels, and cheap ass stoppers? A good shop has a sense of pride about their product and I believe that is reflected somewhat in the presentation, and even the care in how it's packed before shipping.

Not too long ago I purchased from a current source here that has a good reputation. I got my pack quickly. The vials were tossed in the box with minimal packing material, so the vials bounced around in the pack. The labels were crooked, and chipped, pieces of it were falling off. One had a big crease in it. Didn't exactly instill confidence in me that the gear would be top notch because this source obviously had no pride in the gear they are selling. Maybe a fluke case, but as was said, if they cut corners in the presentation where else did they cut corners?

Funny story. Pharmacom is obviously a top notch GMP shop. When they first appeared on ASF and showed off their fancy packaging I laughed because they spelled testosterone incorrectly, LOL. But that of course was a fluke and they quickly corrected it.

Last edited:
I like a product that is tested qualitative/quantitative and has good reviews from members. Price is relevant too. My main concern is a sterile product that has +/- within 10% of stated milligrams.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What HPM3TAL said !!!
As long as it’s a quality product , I can care less if it has a Fancy Label or Holograms or whatever .
Shit, I’ve had Fire Gear with shitty labels and shitty gear with awesome looking labels .
What matters is what’s in the bottle !!!

i agree with this, presentation quality and product quality are definately one in the same.
most of these shops like P-com, alpha, gensci, zphc, all have something in common... you need gmp equipment to manufacture those products. very expensive equipment that they wouldnt spend money on if they didnt care about quality.
Not to say their arent good shops out here with good products without the fancy wrapping, but presentation says a lot about something, shows pride of ownership. i see far less GMP shops screwing guys over then i do pop up UGLs.
I cant remeber the last time i saw a bad review or test on P-com or ap stuff.

Interesting for sure. But i have to disagree on needing expensive GMP equipment to manufacture them products. An UGL can easily outsource most of the work. Just search Alibaba, hundreds of sellers offering custom AAS boxes, holograms, security seals, professional labels and even scratch off verification codes. Its also not hard to buy a bunch of 2ml vials, stoppers and caps instead of buying 10ml vials.

But interesting post for sure!

Exactly.

When reading this thread from the beginning I thought to myself, it's called pride of ownership (HFO and I think alike :) ). If you started a UGL and made sure to buy the best quality raws you can find, buy the best lab equipment, making sure to cross the T's and dot the I's. Why in the world would you use shoddy crooked labels, and cheap ass stoppers? A good shop has a sense of pride about their product and I believe that is reflected somewhat in the presentation, and even the care in how it's packed before shipping.

Not too long ago I purchased from a current source here that has a good reputation. I got my pack quickly. The vials were tossed in the box with minimal packing material, so the vials bounced around in the pack. The labels were crooked, and chipped, pieces of it were falling off. One had a big crease in it. Didn't exactly instill confidence in me that the gear would be top notch because this source obviously had no pride in the gear they are selling. Maybe a fluke case, but as was said, if they cut corners in the presentation where else did they cut corners?

Funny story. Pharmacom is obviously a top notch GMP shop. When they first appeared on ASF and showed off their fancy packaging I laughed because they spelled testosterone incorrectly, LOL. But that of course was a fluke and they quickly corrected it.
Pcom is just an overpraised UGL.
It shows when they misspell the most basic compound in this world.

like many are saying, more often than not you get what you pay for. You be a cheap ass too much and always go for the lowest price youll end up like Dan the Bodybuilder/Scammer

Here’s the thing about going with a typical ugl or one of the higher end ones like pcom, alpha pharma, dq, or dragon pharma. With your typical ugl who does not use gmp equipment and most don’t even do a simple melt test and hop from raw source to raw source just to get what they need quickly and keep the orders flowing. One batch may be great and the next not so much. With the higher end UGLs you rarely ever see bad bloods posted or negative reviews. Look at how many UGLs start with great gear and as sales grow quality goes down and bad bloods start popping up. It’s happened to the best UGLs on this fourm and you just don’t see that with the higher ends ones that have been around forever.

Get Shredded!
Here’s the thing about going with a typical ugl or one of the higher end ones like pcom, alpha pharma, dq, or dragon pharma. With your typical ugl who does not use gmp equipment and most don’t even do a simple melt test and hop from raw source to raw source just to get what they need quickly and keep the orders flowing. One batch may be great and the next not so much. With the higher end UGLs you rarely ever see bad bloods posted or negative reviews. Look at how many UGLs start with great gear and as sales grow quality goes down and bad bloods start popping up. It’s happened to the best UGLs on this fourm and you just don’t see that with the higher ends ones that have been around forever.

And to add... there are very, very, very few UGL's that have left ASF or IMF in good standing. Most go scammer or disappear with a bunch of open orders.

I had Test in a nice box and fancy labels holograms and it was the worst labs I pulled, also labels that look like they came off a home printer and no fancy boxes and it was some of the best I had. I do appreciate a label so I know which vials are what. a nice stopper/port and I like clear vials I want to see if the gear crashed or pieces of stopper in it, or how much oil is left to draw. I really hate those dark brown vials, cant see where the needle is when I draw

I don't care about either as long as what I am getting is 100% legit.

As long as the quality is high and the Vials are of presentable looks, and design. That convey the correct information of the product,what does quality of what you're going to trow in the trash matter anyway ???
For product and price list please contact Anabolicalliance@protonmail.com

I had Test in a nice box and fancy labels holograms and it was the worst labs I pulled, also labels that look like they came off a home printer and no fancy boxes and it was some of the best I had. I do appreciate a label so I know which vials are what. a nice stopper/port and I like clear vials I want to see if the gear crashed or pieces of stopper in it, or how much oil is left to draw. I really hate those dark brown vials, cant see where the needle is when I draw

Isnt the point of the amber vials to help prevent degradation?... Which I guess would really only matter if you gear was exposed to the sun often or really old.. I remember the old Quality Vet vials were always amber same with asia pharma.

Like Tommy Callahan III said,,, i can shit in a box and mark it guaranteed if that's what ya want... if the gears good and clean it could come in a blank vial with ingred marked with a black sharpie. DECA lol

And to add... there are very, very, very few UGL's that have left ASF or IMF in good standing. Most go scammer or disappear with a bunch of open orders.
also very true and I know I’m always talking up dq but it’s for a reason and they are the only lab I remember actually leaving in good standings and fulfilling every order with the same quality they started with. Does anyone remember another lab doing the same ? I can’t say that I do

Like Tommy Callahan III said,,, i can shit in a box and mark it guaranteed if that's what ya want... if the gears good and clean it could come in a blank vial with ingred marked with a black sharpie. DECA lol

I can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking my head up a bulls ass but I’ll take the butchers word for it

also very true and I know I’m always talking up dq but it’s for a reason and they are the only lab I remember actually leaving in good standings and fulfilling every order with the same quality they started with. Does anyone remember another lab doing the same ? I can’t say that I do

AMA, Agent Yes, Blueprint, maybe a couple others, and of course DQ

ampoules need a machine, blister packs also need a machine.
Interesting for sure. But i have to disagree on needing expensive GMP equipment to manufacture them products. An UGL can easily outsource most of the work. Just search Alibaba, hundreds of sellers offering custom AAS boxes, holograms, security seals, professional labels and even scratch off verification codes. Its also not hard to buy a bunch of 2ml vials, stoppers and caps instead of buying 10ml vials.

But interesting post for sure!

Back