• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo E 200 mg/mL

GManG8

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any experience with real primo at this concentration? How was the PIP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe there's something I'm unaware of concerning this topic, but there seems to be a lot of concern about Primo lately with this 200mg/ml concentration causing PIP. But I don't know why all the concern. After all, the average concentration with other types of gear like test is easily 250mg/ml and higher for others, and there doesn't seem to be lots of complaints about PIP with that. As far as I know, the only reason why Primo is mostly available in the 100mg/ml concentration is due to the chemical being heavier than others, so it isn't as easy to get it into oil at a 200mg/ml concentration. But some brewers have managed to do it lately, (such as Pharmacom from Basicstero).Perhaps they've used either different types of oil, or different solvents to successfully achieve this, IDK, just a guess on my part.

But as far as I know, the heavier weight of Primo wouldn't be any cause for increased PIP. Am I wrong?? Certain types of gear like DHB, are known to cause increased PIP at higher concentrations than 100mg/ml but I didn't think that had anything to do with their molecular weight being heavier as is the case with Primo. Again, please correct me if I'm wrong about that. But unless I am, I don't see why there should be any concern with increased PIP with Primo. I cannot say that I've tried it yet though. But I will be soon, (perhaps april or May).

Just one experience but I had some pirmo e at 200/ml and the pip was crippling to the point that I only did one shot and till have the rest layimg around.

The PIP was roughy for me at 200mg/cc. Works best if it coincides with a mixed syringe, thus lowering the concentration. Like 1ml of Test E and 1ml is Primo for example.

I found a legit source and was considering giving it a “shot” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just one experience but I had some pirmo e at 200/ml and the pip was crippling to the point that I only did one shot and till have the rest layimg around.

The PIP was roughy for me at 200mg/cc. Works best if it coincides with a mixed syringe, thus lowering the concentration. Like 1ml of Test E and 1ml is Primo for example.
OK guys, thanks for your feedback on that. I guess I was all wrong about PIP from Primo. I appreciate the humble correction from both of you. This is what this forum is best for

Robolics has it and we recently had it Mass Spec tested for quality. The results are posted under the Robolics forum in a thread. There is also no pip

Back