• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Weirdest Food

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the weirdest "bodybuilding" for combination you've had.

Egg whites
Tuna
Sugar free syrup
Broccoli

In a shake is mine. It was fucking terrible.

Egg whites
Tuna
Sugar free syrup
Broccoli

You win

Lol we think alike...Mines pretty similar

Tuna
Frozen Broccoli
Rice
Banana

Blended

...and yep tasted like shit. But not as bad as sugar free syrup in the mix I bet.

Yuck is all I gotta say, LOL. I remember making peanut butter, sliced apple and onion sandwiches as a 7 yr old kid when I got home from school and hungry while my parents were working.

I used to do tuna and oat shakes. Never again.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I forgot what YouTube video I saw this on I want to say Dave palumbos channel but tuna and rice in a blender with a half cup of orange juice to make it easier to drink. Surprisingly it wasn’t that bad but I did it so much last winter I started gagging at the first sip so I haven’t tried it since. I probably put back 50+ of these no weighing or measuring just a couple or few packs of tuna and heaps of rice lol. I would tell people about this and everyone thought it was disgusting lol

Fuck 2 cups of eggs white Fruity pebble’s and a Banana ! But Taste so good surpriseing !!
Now THAT'S a satisfying shake that hits the sweet tooth so well and harkens back to the days you were a little kid lol.

Tuna and oats...fuck that!

I LOVE Oreo banana and oat shakes with eggs :)

Thats not weird or gross at all...thats delicious!!!!

Yup tried a kale, spinach and beet shake my niece once made me...looks gross but didn't taste so bad because I loved beets.

Montego has me drinking these! Taste great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a hankering for a Cocoa Puffs shake with banana and peanut butter along with egg whites and oats.

I use to blend pop tarts in my protein shake. That’s why I’m fat 😕

I eat this every morning and people think it’s weird:

8 oz cottage cheese, 2 soft boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, 1 small banana all mixed up in a mug with pepper sauce. It’s easy to pound down high quality macros!

Egg whites
Tuna
Sugar free syrup
Broccoli

Yeah that's nasty shit. I don't have anything close to that. LOL

0d13bfc9ce698b012e64b3a61bc49abe.jpg
My Flamin Hot Cheeto Burritos!!

Yeah that's nasty shit. I don't have anything close to that. LOL
You guys are animals .... food should not touch other food, eat it all separately like a sophisticated human bean. Jeebus kids....

(that’s what skip is thinking ^)
I got nothing.......seriously
That's fucking sick man, seriously though wtf Lmao!!
You entitled mother fuckers just haven't been hard up enough yet to do crazy shit lol.

This was actually at my wife's mom's house. I had missed two meals last prep and needed to get something.

Get Shredded!
You guys are animals .... food should not touch other food, eat it all separately like a sophisticated human bean. Jeebus kids....

(that’s what skip is thinking ^)

Nah, I got issues just like everyone else :)

You entitled mother fuckers just haven't been hard up enough yet to do crazy shit lol.

This was actually at my wife's mom's house. I had missed two meals last prep and needed to get something.
I took your advise on how to help reverse my 18 pound weight loss over the last 3 1/2 months.

For example last night was Costco chicken enchiladas with.......get ready for it.............a weight gainer shake!!!

Everyone gasps for air! :)

I gained 8 pounds back in the last two weeks, obviously it is mostly water weight but the wife commented I no longer look like a stage 4 cancer patient after 6 months of chemo.

I love her complete and total honesty, not really :(

Nah, I got issues just like everyone else :)

I took your advise on how to help reverse my 18 pound weight loss over the last 3 1/2 months.

For example last night was Costco chicken enchiladas with.......get ready for it.............a weight gainer shake!!!

Everyone gasps for air! :)

I gained 8 pounds back in the last two weeks, obviously it is mostly water weight but the wife commented I no longer look like a stage 4 cancer patient after 6 months of chemo.

I love her complete and total honesty, not really :(
Lol.

Sometimes you just gotta get dirty

Anyone know a good online shop that’s sells egg whites by the gallon? I seen muscleegg.com not sure if there over price or not? Never used them has anyone? Are there prices fair? https://www.muscleegg.com/products/liquid-egg-whites/original/2-gallons-original/ fuck z should start selling egg whites in his line up!! Lol jk z love u man!! Not in a funny way tho

No. I don’t think there is anyone that sells egg whites by the gallon at a reasonable price. Costco sells them in 16oz. cartons cheaper than I’ve found anywhere else.

I’d like to try the muscle egg flavors but even on sale they are way overpriced compared to Costco.

I did a few eye of round shakes tasted like I was drinking blood.

Eye of round steak
rice
then added added some chocolate whey after tasting it plain the first time.

Back