• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH and keto

DragonNRG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been taking qtropin for three weeks and have subtly noticed changes.

My question is about hgh and keto it feels like it almost works too good.

I fasted 24 hours to get into Ketosis and had very mild ketone levels after one day, however the second day I woke up and the ketone strip was very dark purple.

I know there is not an advantage to having ketone levels that high but having done keto several times before are my levels this out of wack due to the hgh?

I bought some glucose testing strips to keep an eye I heard you can go hypo on hgh due to decreased insulin sensitivity.

How often do I use the strips? I don’t have any symptoms of going hypo. I’m hoping someone on the forum can shed some light with keto and hgh as I’ve scoured the internet and haven’t had much luck with my this.

if you weren't diabetic or pre d,, your body most likely let you go hypo, been keto for 8 months, no longer any color to strips been fat adapted since week 5, so thats your goal, best to use strips in am.. i also intermittent fast so my eating window is from 12-8..

if you weren't diabetic or pre d,, your body most likely let you go hypo, been keto for 8 months, no longer any color to strips been fat adapted since week 5, so thats your goal, best to use strips in am.. i also intermittent fast so my eating window is from 12-8..

I don’t know why I didn’t see this sorry bro.

So far so good haven’t gone hypo yet and I also IF 20-4 window basically two meals.

60 minutes fasted LISS x 5 days. Weightloss is steady at .5-1lb per day.

Are you still on keto and hgh? What have your results been so far?

i switched off keto when started bulk.. test, deca, anadrol, hgh.... can say this.... energy is shot to hell... my intake of 218 carbs is shit..i feel like absolute ass... when done with the anadrol i think i'm switching back to keto my energy was through the roof.. gonna have to after packing on this weight...lol.... i was seeing my abs before now they gone again...lol.... i'm gonna switch out whole cycle.. flip over to sust, tren e, and prob something else not sure yet, maybe low dose deca or npp.. and keep at 2iu daily..

Back