HGH and keto

Thread: HGH and keto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH and keto

So I have been taking qtropin for three weeks and have subtly noticed changes.

My question is about hgh and keto it feels like it almost works too good.

I fasted 24 hours to get into Ketosis and had very mild ketone levels after one day, however the second day I woke up and the ketone strip was very dark purple.

I know there is not an advantage to having ketone levels that high but having done keto several times before are my levels this out of wack due to the hgh?

I bought some glucose testing strips to keep an eye I heard you can go hypo on hgh due to decreased insulin sensitivity.

How often do I use the strips? I donít have any symptoms of going hypo. Iím hoping someone on the forum can shed some light with keto and hgh as Iíve scoured the internet and havenít had much luck with my this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

if you weren't diabetic or pre d,, your body most likely let you go hypo, been keto for 8 months, no longer any color to strips been fat adapted since week 5, so thats your goal, best to use strips in am.. i also intermittent fast so my eating window is from 12-8..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by repitup View Post
    if you weren't diabetic or pre d,, your body most likely let you go hypo, been keto for 8 months, no longer any color to strips been fat adapted since week 5, so thats your goal, best to use strips in am.. i also intermittent fast so my eating window is from 12-8..
    I donít know why I didnít see this sorry bro.

So far so good havenít gone hypo yet and I also IF 20-4 window basically two meals.

60 minutes fasted LISS x 5 days. Weightloss is steady at .5-1lb per day.

Are you still on keto and hgh? What have your results been so far?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

i switched off keto when started bulk.. test, deca, anadrol, hgh.... can say this.... energy is shot to hell... my intake of 218 carbs is shit..i feel like absolute ass... when done with the anadrol i think i'm switching back to keto my energy was through the roof.. gonna have to after packing on this weight...lol.... i was seeing my abs before now they gone again...lol.... i'm gonna switch out whole cycle.. flip over to sust, tren e, and prob something else not sure yet, maybe low dose deca or npp.. and keep at 2iu daily..