• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bayer Rimobolan

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excellent primo guys from DS. This is my stock I loaded up on...there is more I have.
Spring is here. Check out his website by clicking on my signature below.
Excellent service, products, communication and TA times.
You wont be disappointed!
d5dd60e31e268d6476c492f76160f7f5.jpg
e7c4237f229c00e21b34a5db6c8b319a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I saw that, and I almost ordered a bunch it myself, but I just hate using amps. I Much prefer 10ml vials. I never heard anyone say anything bad about Bayer products though.

1 of my favorite amps along with Omnadren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that, and I almost ordered a bunch it myself, but I just hate using amps. I Much prefer 10ml vials. I never heard anyone say anything bad about Bayer products though.
you can buy amp openers or simply pull the plunger out of a syringe and use that

you can buy amp openers or simply pull the plunger out of a syringe and use that
Thanks, but I have an amp opener, it's still a hassle IMO. Especially with something like Primo 100 with which I'd want to inject atleast 300mg twice weekly,( if not 400 mg twice weekly). So that would mean I have to bust open three amps every time I poke. It's just a hassle. gets old pretty quick for me.

Thanks, but I have an amp opener, it's still a hassle IMO. Especially with something like Primo 100 with which I'd want to inject atleast 300mg twice weekly,( if not 400 mg twice weekly). So that would mean I have to bust open three amps every time I poke. It's just a hassle. gets old pretty quick for me.

Here's what I do. I buy sterile vials. Get out 10 amps or so, break them open, suck all the juice up with a 15ml barrel from the farm and ranch store, then unload it in the vial. Walah!!

Here's what I do. I buy sterile vials. Get out 10 amps or so, break them open, suck all the juice up with a 15ml barrel from the farm and ranch store, then unload it in the vial. Walah!!
That sounds like a good idea. And sterile vials are easy enough to get, and don't cost a whole lot either.

definitely a good idea to save time. Personally I enjoy the whole injection process and that sound cracking an amp open just gives me a warm and fuzzy lol

definitely a good idea to save time. Personally I enjoy the whole injection process and that sound cracking an amp open just gives me a warm and fuzzy lol
Well then different strokes for different folks as they say. I have an amp opener, but even with some of the scored amps, I've still seen tiny glass shards in the gear after breaking the amps open. I don't really care for that, and I'm not going to start using syringe filters either. Just not worth the extra step for me. Even though I'd like to think that glass particles small enough to pass through a 25g pin is very likely a rare occurrence, I just don't like even having that additional concern. So I kinda view amps as being very old hat and downright archaic as compared to 10ml vials. Sorry, I'm not meaning to crap on the OP's thread. Just sharing my opinion about amps in general, and why I don't use them anymore. I see no benefit other than a cheaper price than gear in vials.

But again, let me end my post here with a positive note that Bayer brand gear has a great reputation as far as I know.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe you may love juice as much as me. Time to start using Jswole #s though!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back