Private Raws


Primobolin Methenolone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Mixing worked, no pip.

  2. #47
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,188
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    OK, so I brewed at 130 mgs/cc. That is pushing the proverbial envelope, in fact the primo has significant bite/PIP. What I am going to do is to mix test/primo/deca into one bottle and shake vigorously. I will report back as to how that is working out.
    I donít see how this is causing so much pip for you. Iíve ran two different primos dosed at 200mg per ml with little too no pip at all

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I donít see how this is causing so much pip for you. Iíve ran two different primos dosed at 200mg per ml with little too no pip at all
    You probably did not get real primo. It is chemically impossible to put that much real primo in a cc and not get pip. Mixing 1 c of test e 250 and one cc of deca 150 with 2 cc's of primo has made the injection smooth and pip free.

  4. #49
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Rep Points
    449498410

    Nice I like the sound of that mix. Primo seems like an icing on the cake type of compound to me so far. I'd like to,see the results of those 3 together.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    Nice I like the sound of that mix. Primo seems like an icing on the cake type of compound to me so far. I'd like to,see the results of those 3 together.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    Keep in mind that real primo is expensive. If you are a young guy on a budget I would not recommend Primo (sort of like my position on GH). 600-700 mgs of Primo gives results similar to 200 mgs (week) of tren.

    I am looking a bit harder, drier and tighter since I added Primo to the mix.

  6. #51
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Rep Points
    449498410

    Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    Keep in mind that real primo is expensive. If you are a young guy on a budget I would not recommend Primo (sort of like my position on GH). 600-700 mgs of Primo gives results similar to 200 mgs (week) of tren.

    I am looking a bit harder, drier and tighter since I added Primo to the mix.
    I don't have any tren experience to compare my primo run to. It did start to lean me out enough to realize I wanna add alot more mass, vascularity is off the charts but I was running,it with low test. (250mg) and without the higher dose I wasnt getting those strength gains and fullness etc that comes along with it. I ust increased test to 500mgs this past week.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Quote Originally Posted by 303055622lr View Post
    I don't have any tren experience to compare my primo run to. It did start to lean me out enough to realize I wanna add alot more mass, vascularity is off the charts but I was running,it with low test. (250mg) and without the higher dose I wasnt getting those strength gains and fullness etc that comes along with it. I ust increased test to 500mgs this past week.

    Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
    Agreed, primo is what I call a "finishing" steroid. Once you have size, once you are lean that is when it shines. I did 2 shows last year and really ran some crazy and dangerous cycles. My goal now is to stay healthy while still bringing up some body parts and most importantly getting rid of my bubble gut.

    Right now I am running 400 test, 200 deca, 400 Primo and 2 ius of GH/day. I take 50 mgs of var 3 times a week. I am very pleased with the results. I eat quality food on a 12 by 1 schedule and body fat is maybe 2% higher than it was when I was on stage. I don't diet.

    I don't recommend Prmo for a newbie or anyone looking to gain a lot of size quick but in the right circumstances at the right time it is a great compound. No sides whatsoever.

  8. #53
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Primo
    You bought with who?

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Private raws

  10. #55
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,046

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    502
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,188
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    You probably did not get real primo. It is chemically impossible to put that much real primo in a cc and not get pip. Mixing 1 c of test e 250 and one cc of deca 150 with 2 cc's of primo has made the injection smooth and pip free.
    no it was definitely real. The exact batch I had was mass spec tested. Itís definitely not chemically impossible to do saying that is just ignorant

  11. #56
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    6 weeks in On primo. Not worth it at all. Iíd go with masteron next time

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Primo is best as a finishing drug for someone who already has size and has been training for decades. You also must have sub 10 b fat. Primo is also good for an older bbuilder who wants to avoid sides.

    Having said that, I am going to add a bit of mast to primo.

  13. #58
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Rep Points
    123825332

    Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    Primo is best as a finishing drug for someone who already has size and has been training for decades. You also must have sub 10 b fat. Primo is also good for an older bbuilder who wants to avoid sides.

    Having said that, I am going to add a bit of mast to primo.
    I can see some results now, I have 10-11% body fat... I don't know, I don't see less sides than Mast, but results aren't as good

  14. #59
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Assuming my shoulder gets better, here is the cycle: 400 test e, 200 deca, 200 Mast e, 400 primo. These are weekly doses. I take 50 mgs of anavar 3 times a week and 3 iu's of gh per day. I am shocked at how good I look on this combo. I have been on this (minus the Mast) for several weeks and I look like I am 4-5 weeks out. Of course diet and training are on point, cardio is 35 minutes a day.

    I look almost as good as I did on mega doses (competed twice last year). My plan is to stay healthy and look as good as possible for a few years, and then shoot for my pro card as a grand master (60 and over).

    I am only going to run safe cycles. No tren or anything toxic. This will be my blast followed by HCG only for 2 weeks, then HRT for a couple of months. Rinse, repeat.

    In this context primo is a logical choice. For a younger guy looking to put on size it is a poor choice. Primo is also a good choice for guys who don't get labs. Then again, if you can afford primo you probably can afford labs.

  15. #60
    Senior Member
    Procard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    979

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    101
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    258
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Rep Points
    1688659807

    Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    I can see some results now, I have 10-11% body fat... I don't know, I don't see less sides than Mast, but results aren't as good
    What are your stats/goals?

Similar Threads

  1. Methenolone Acetate (Primo) Recipe?
    By feedmemore in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 06:04 AM
  2. experience with methenolone acetate
    By Lotus in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 09:11 PM
  3. Primobolin 100
    By JuicedVenom in forum Legend Pharmacueticals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2016, 03:21 PM
  4. Methenolone Acetate
    By the gas man in forum Red Lion Pharm
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums