• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Robert Kraft Offered Plea Deal In Prostitution Case, Includes STD Testing

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Robert Kraft Offered Plea Deal In Prostitution Case, Includes STD Testing

It's time for Robert Kraft to play "Let's Make a Deal" ... Asian Spa prostitute edition!

The Patriots owner has been offered a plea deal in his rub-and-tug case ... TMZ Sports has confirmed. We're told prosecutors are willing to drop the criminal charges -- if Kraft agrees to a battery of embarrassing punishments.

Kraft's proposed penance includes ... completing a course about prostitution and 100 hours of community service. He would also have to submit to an STD test. Yeesh.

There's more ... Kraft would also have to state that if the case were to go to trial, he would be found guilty.

We're told the deal is not specific to Kraft -- other men busted in the prostitution sting have received the same offer.

The issue for Kraft ... he's already pled not guilty, and there doesn't seem to be any upside in the offer from prosecutors -- so it would be shocking if he accepted this deal, or anything close to it.

News of the proposed plea deal was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

Unclear if Kraft will accept the terms of the deal. His case is due back in court on March 28.

Attachments

• 0319-robert-kraft-tmz-3.jpg
    0319-robert-kraft-tmz-3.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 37
Most people in his position don't have the money to fight it. There was no audio. He could just say he was in a relationship with the lady. He asked her to go steady right before she blew him. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I hope my dick still works when Im that old

Back