• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fuck my life lol

judgmentalist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just found out I probably have permanent hearing loss in my right ear.

I had an issue for years where I have to go and get the wax cleaned out of my right ear every so often. Something about that right ear makes it so wax collects in there until it impacts my ear drum and affects my hearing.

This time when it happened I was super busy so I let it go for a while.

When they cleaned that ear out this morning I still couldn’t hear any better.

Aside from wax impaction, which the doctor said wasn’t bad enough this time to cause the hearing loss, the other common causes are fluid in the ear drum, which I do not have, and osteoporosis if the bones in the middle ear, which at this point is the most likely cause.

I can pay some jackass thousands of dollars to dig around in my ear on the off chance he can find something or I can wait and see what happens - otherwise known as not doing a damn thing.

Yeah yeah it could be worse. But this is pretty fucked up for me. Lol

Fuck it time to go train I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks brother hang in there maybe things will get better.. train harder lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe get one of those tiny hearing aids?

Might do. But it’s not that bad yet. Mostly just having to accept that sometimes is broke that I can’t fix is hard on me mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you , just recently I have been having a hard time seeing up close and had to buy some glasses . Getting old sucks the grey hair on my head and beard doesn’t bother me but this vision deal is really fucking with my head.

I hear you , just recently I have been having a hard time seeing up close and had to buy some glasses . Getting old sucks the grey hair on my head and beard doesn’t bother me but this vision deal is really fucking with my head.
I also have trouble seeing close up but can see things further away just fine. Got a pair of reading glasses so that I can see the computer screen or reading a book.

Yeah getting old does suck...and I am about to turn 55, yikes!

IML Gear Cream!
I hear that going on 54 next month cant read shit without my cheaters

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I know that feel bro. A few months back I went through the same deal. I now wear hearing aids. When there is permanent damage it is the only option. I have a thread going on about it on another forum. Not exactly ideal, but I can hear now.

There used to be arug called Hydergine that some people claimed cured their nerve damage related hearing loss, but I cannot seem to find it anymore anywhere on the net.

Back