• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My wife's blood results, low t3 and test. Advice?

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She is 45 and has always been athletic and energetic. Over the past year she went from competing in tough Mudder and Spartan races to gaining 35lbs and feeling exhausted all the time. We went to a hormone replacement clinic. Hey bloods show t3 is 3.3. her tpo is 18 and test serum 11, TSH is 5.6 and fsh is 1.7. estrodol is 9.r. they want to give her a test pellet and Np thyroid for $450 every 4 months. Is there an option using the sponsors?

Last edited:
Ofcourse, 20mg test cyp a week with a slin pin and start with 25mcg t4. This will be for life. Test will stay the same but thyroid will gradually go up over time. Adjust with bloodwork.

She is 45 and has always been athletic and energetic. Over the past year she went from competing in tough Mudder and Spartan races to gaining 35lbs and feeling exhausted all the time. We went to a hormone replacement clinic. Hey bloods show t3 is 3.3. her tpo is 18 and test serum 11, TSH is 5.6 and fsh is 1.7. estrodol is 9.r. they want to give her a test pellet and Np thyroid for $450 every 4 months. Is there an option using the sponsors?

Similar to my blood results last year. Accept for my TSH was 150+

I take 50mcg levothyroxine (T4) ED. Start her on 25mcg and get bloods checked. Adjust from that.

Its a life long medication.

When taking the T4 make sure its first thing in the morning before any coffee/tea or breakfast. Then wait at least 30 minutes after taking it before eating/drinking anything other than water. Ideally 1 hour after.

Its a real hassle but it has to be done.

Also once the levo has been started, if she misses her tablet in the morning, by the afternoon she will feel suicidal. At least that's how i feel if i miss that tab lol. It really has to be taken consistently.

Last edited:
Similar to my blood results last year. Accept for my TSH was 150+

I take 50mcg levothyroxine (T4) ED. Start her on 25mcg and get bloods checked. Adjust from that.

Its a life long medication.

When taking the T4 make sure its first thing in the morning before any coffee/tea or breakfast. Then wait at least 30 minutes after taking it before eating/drinking anything other than water. Ideally 1 hour after.

Also once the levo has been started, if she misses her tablet in the morning, by the afternoon she will feel suicidal. At least that's how i feel if i miss that tab lol. It really has to be taken consistently.

Thanks everybody what is a good local vendor for the t4

Thanks everybody what is a good local vendor for the t4

I would suggest pharma for her test and T4. Probably won't be us based pharma but that's ok. I'm not sure which sources sell both. The t4 will be a legal purchase so no worries about a international source.

Ofcourse, 20mg test cyp a week with a slin pin and start with 25mcg t4. This will be for life. Test will stay the same but thyroid will gradually go up over time. Adjust with bloodwork.
Great advice right here!

This is what my fiancee did, except she runs 10mg cyp weekly. She is also on hrt so she also takes .25mg estradiol daily

on the slin pins, what size should I get and what injection sites. She has done hcg and hgh in the past.

All I have in stock are 300 of the 31g x 5/16" syringes and 200 of the 25g x 1" for my test/mast/npp and a few 27g x 1" that I tried and didnt like. Is the 31g x 5/16" too short and what injection sites do you ladies use for slin pins?

on the slin pins, what size should I get and what injection sites. She has done hcg and hgh in the past.

All I have in stock are 300 of the 31g x 5/16" syringes and 200 of the 25g x 1" for my test/mast/npp and a few 27g x 1" that I tried and didnt like. Is the 31g x 5/16" too short and what injection sites do you ladies use for slin pins?
Yeah that's too thin and too short. We use a 27 or 28g 1/2"

Yeah that size slin will work. She can do subQ or straight in doesn't matter with that small amount. Can pin anywhere, my wife does stomach, side hip, or top thighs.

I tried it with the 31g and it worked fine, thanks everyone. It takes about 60 seconds to draw 10 units into the syringe but it works lol.

I'm waiting for T4 with HGH. Got it for free, so I want to try it, even though my blood levels are ok. Why do you have to wait an hr before food when taking T4 ?

I'm waiting for T4 with HGH. Got it for free, so I want to try it, even though my blood levels are ok. Why do you have to wait an hr before food when taking T4 ?

Because T4 is an extremely sensitive drug. If you take it then eat say within 15 minutes, around 90% of the dosage will not be absorbed. Technically you should take it then wait at least 60 minutes before eating. Although i have eaten/drunk after 30 minutes and still felt fine. So I'd say 30 minutes minimum. On the label it says 30-60 minutes minimum but most studies show 60 is ideal for maximum absorption.

Levothyroxine also interacts with calcium and most vitamins. So don't take any of these for at least 30-60 minutes after the levo either.

If you forget and eat food or have a coffee (Done it many of times) Then you must wait 3 hours before taking the T4.

Try to not fuck up your thyroid hormones, they're serious shit.

Because T4 is an extremely sensitive drug. If you take it then eat say within 15 minutes, around 90% of the dosage will not be absorbed. Technically you should take it then wait at least 60 minutes before eating. Although i have eaten/drunk after 30 minutes and still felt fine. So I'd say 30 minutes minimum. On the label it says 30-60 minutes minimum but most studies show 60 is ideal for maximum absorption.

Levothyroxine also interacts with calcium and most vitamins. So don't take any of these for at least 30-60 minutes after the levo either.

If you forget and eat food or have a coffee (Done it many of times) Then you must wait 3 hours before taking the T4.

I guess I will skip then. I thought T4 might be depleted from using HGH, but my dose is low 3.3 IU daily. Bloods never shown T hormones issues... thanks

The % you gave about t4 being absorbed is pretty far off. It's not absorbed as well but, it's not decreased by 90%. My levels don't fluctuate much at all if I go a few weeks eating right after taking it.

But yes, it does effect the drug.

And yes, it plays a role in almost every bodily function.

The % you gave about t4 being absorbed is pretty far off. It's not absorbed as well but, it's not decreased by 90%. My levels don't fluctuate much at all if I go a few weeks eating right after taking it.

But yes, it does effect the drug.

And yes, it plays a role in almost every bodily function.
I have been under the impression taking T3 or T4 is not dangerous and does not damage thyroid function.

In fact the thyroid is fairly resilient to supplementation and if you stop, thyroid function restores to normal.

True? False?

I have been under the impression taking T3 or T4 is not dangerous and does not damage thyroid function.

In fact the thyroid is fairly resilient to supplementation and if you stop, thyroid function restores to normal.

True? False?
Yes that correct. It can take a lickin and keep on tickin

Get Shredded!

True? False?

True. But I can never come off....tried several times and finally threw in the towel, on thyroid for life.

True? False?
Yes that correct. It can take a lickin and keep on tickin
True. But I can never come off....tried several times and finally threw in the towel, on thyroid for life.
Sorry if I misunderstood. If you meant from supplement usage, yeah it will bounce back.

If it's just not functioning right, no.

I've been on thyroid meds since I was a teenager due to low thyroid.

Compared to my wife not having a thyroid anymore, it's a walk in the park.

To be clear, I used to hear how the thyroid can be thrown off and not come back from supplementation a few years ago.

And for the last couple years I have heard the thyroid is very resilient.

I never had complications from T4 use in addition to GH and I have tested many times without issues with thyroid levels.

Back