• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

GC messed up

Thaed999

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received my goods this past friday and when I opened my package GC had the audacity to give me an extra Mast E. I mean, seriously who does that. It wasn't a big order just some stuff to stock pile. And he went the extra mile and gave me a little something extra, so all I want to say is a big fat THANK YOU. GC has a loyal customer for life. Transactions are always smooth and delivery is always fast. Love you guys, and your product, it's always spot on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Received my goods this past friday and when I opened my package GC had the audacity to give me an extra Mast E. I mean, seriously who does that. It wasn't a big order just some stuff to stock pile. And he went the extra mile and gave me a little something extra, so all I want to say is a big fat THANK YOU. GC has a loyal customer for life. Transactions are always smooth and delivery is always fast. Love you guys, and your product, it's always spot on.

I've been telling people to keep away from this lab for a while now because of these types of incidents..I mean come on, good gear, good prices, good customer service, and oh ya..seemingly always running sales...who the hell does this type of shit? these guys are really up to no good..have a good run dude in all seriousness

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome home bro💪

- - - Updated - - -

❤️

I've been telling people to keep away from this lab for a while now because of these types of incidents..I mean come on, good gear, good prices, good customer service, and oh ya..seemingly always running sales...who the hell does this type of shit? these guys are really up to no good..have a good run dude in all seriousness

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back