• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Normal??

canesfan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it normal to have a package cut open in costumes? Makes me think damn, if that would of

I just want to know what kind of costumes they were wearing when they opened it?

I just want to know what kind of costumes they were wearing when they opened it?
They were wearing those skeleton costumes that Cobra Kai had on in the Karate Kid

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Posted from my phone didn’t realize it didn’t put my whole post in. I was saying good thing it wasn’t anything bad or real gear for a cycle because it would of been seized I guess. Also it sat in customs for like 5 days or so. I guess it’s also obvious we got little boys here that like to joke about dumb shit. I’m asking a question about something yes my phone autocorrected to something else.......👏👏👏👏👏👏 so the fuck what, answer the question or scroll on. Don’t need your dumb ass input.

Yes customs opens packages. That is normal

It would have been bad if it were actual steroids but luckily it was just a big box of foot-long dildos so they didn’t confiscate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
It would have been bad if it were actual steroids but luckily it was just a big box of foot-long dildos so they didn’t confiscate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope that’s only to your house, except they must be magnum sized big black ones.

Posted from my phone didn’t realize it didn’t put my whole post in. I was saying good thing it wasn’t anything bad or real gear for a cycle because it would of been seized I guess. Also it sat in customs for like 5 days or so. I guess it’s also obvious we got little boys here that like to joke about dumb shit. I’m asking a question about something yes my phone autocorrected to something else....... so the fuck what, answer the question or scroll on. Don’t need your dumb ass input.

Dude calm down. I am not sure I even understand your question. You say you got a pack of legitimate things that sat in customs and was opened. Ok. Your statement of what happens if it's vials well they usually confiscate it and send you a letter. Depending in what kind of packaging it has it may make it through even after being opened. Customs opens random packs for inspection and also suspect packages for contraband or drugs. All depends on if it were random or suspect and the quantity of what you ordered whether it gets more attention.

This is actually pretty normal.

I have had many of packages opened over the years. They arrive with the customs tape on them.

Most of them make it past an inspection. If your source is worth shit.

I had a package of raws inspected recently. Made it just fine.

Last edited:
Ok thanks guys, that’s all I was wondering if it was normal. I have to apologize about getting all pissed off. I’m 3 weeks into a cycle and I think it’s making me a little aggressive and aggravated. Sorry about that.

Ok thanks guys, that’s all I was wondering if it was normal. I have to apologize about getting all pissed off. I’m 3 weeks into a cycle and I think it’s making me a little aggressive and aggravated. Sorry about that.
Hey, that's real cool of you to man-up like that. Earlier in the thread I was gonna tell you to ease up, and explain that we were only joking with you, but I know that we all have our moments, (myself included). So I edited my post. I can appreciate your original question though. This whole customs thing really sucks. Peace

Back