AIPCTSHOP.com

Package delivered but.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Package delivered but.......

It sat in costumes for like 5 days or so. When I got it it had been cut open. Is that normal? Definitely would of been seized if it was something illegal. It was a sexual health product so I guess they let it go.6D63A5FC-721A-4DF8-A447-090AA50C19BA.jpeg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just strip of tape vertically but didnít tape back up horizontally. No note or anything. But damn itís nice to get a real answer finally I posted a thread elsewhere and got a bunch of childish replies, just trying to learn stuff her so thank you 🙏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Check on your laws about what you imported. Next time might not be so lucky.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

We are a known shipper there is nothing non pharma nor illegal sent. We do get items held for verification of proper documentation and that the items are actually pharma and such, IF things are held we reship. Nothing has ever not gotten to USA clients, Aussie clients have a rougher time with HCG but other then that all good to go.

Customs while we can complain about them, are doing a job to protect people from fake products (fake pharma) and illegal products. While this is unfortunate we do not worry about Customs and even have a toll free call line to call to us folks, I wish some would understand the difference between online pharmacy and illegal steroids.

Sadly, customs can and will open anything they want, we've not seen this level of abuse and it can be Postal Inspectors or FDA or others who are the ones inspecting. It's not only Customs, there are about five agencies that are legally allowed to inspect mail. If they were really into some tin foil hat things, they'd not have abused this box as they did.

We are sorry that the items arrived like this but there is nothing legally to concern about from our side that we are aware of on your order.
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
    Just strip of tape vertically but didnít tape back up horizontally. No note or anything. But damn itís nice to get a real answer finally I posted a thread elsewhere and got a bunch of childish replies, just trying to learn stuff her so thank you
    Dude get used to the childish replies. Its part of the game. And you could have gotten your answers by a simple Google search as well.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AIPCTSHOP View Post
    We are a known shipper there is nothing non pharma nor illegal sent. We do get items held for verification of proper documentation and that the items are actually pharma and such, IF things are held we reship. Nothing has ever not gotten to USA clients, Aussie clients have a rougher time with HCG but other then that all good to go.

Customs while we can complain about them, are doing a job to protect people from fake products (fake pharma) and illegal products. While this is unfortunate we do not worry about Customs and even have a toll free call line to call to us folks, I wish some would understand the difference between online pharmacy and illegal steroids.

Sadly, customs can and will open anything they want, we've not seen this level of abuse and it can be Postal Inspectors or FDA or others who are the ones inspecting. It's not only Customs, there are about five agencies that are legally allowed to inspect mail. If they were really into some tin foil hat things, they'd not have abused this box as they did.

We are sorry that the items arrived like this but there is nothing legally to concern about from our side that we are aware of on your order.
    I got ya, I appreciate it very much for your reply and concern. I just checking to see if I should always expect this, but Iím in no way saying in any way anything bad about your store or shipping. I got the package at a fast timeframe and I got what I ordered so thank you.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
    I got ya, I appreciate it very much for your reply and concern. I just checking to see if I should always expect this, but Iím in no way saying in any way anything bad about your store or shipping. I got the package at a fast timeframe and I got what I ordered so thank you.
    Absolutely in no way was I replying anything about you, this is NOT normal, but customs or FDA or Postal Inspectors or others have every legal right to inspect but for the love or the lord they normally do not perform like that massacre.

And I know people have a disdain towards customs, but in all reality they are doing a valuable and difficult task. There are a lot of fake products and illegal ones flowing through, so while we might want our gains and we are building out bodys not destroying them with other chemicals, if you look at the bigger picture I can't really find fault in customs. I wish they were more timely and efficient but the qty of items flowing into the USA is massive. I just wish people would understand that ordering pharma products from overseas is not ordering illegal steroids some posters just think anything obtained from overseas is a no no no and that they risk their AI and PCT on untested raws which is in my book dangerous I like my hair and balls and not having bitch tits.

I appreciate the post, it's not a flattering view, and your order did not go normal, but it's an honest post and we did our job and things do happen not in our control and we are responsive, I did check and see that you were replied too from your email you sent to the shop before you posted here, so you know first hand that when you order with us we ship, items arrive, and when things are not perfect we reply to emails and we are responsive on the forums as well, we don't leave people high and dry. It's not make a sale and ignore people or only reply when things are good. And that in my book is the most valuable thing, finding people who stand up and not abandon customers after a sale is made.

You have a great day !
    Jacob
    General Manager
    AIPCTSHOP.com