• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Peptide difference

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thymosin b4 and tb 500.... what’s the difference? Is thymosin b4 another name for box 157?

Thymosin b4 and tb 500.... what’s the difference? Is thymosin b4 another name for box 157?

Meant to say bpc-157. I read the first 2 are the same just one is synthetic.... can’t find much info on the latter comparing it to bpc-157 though.... seems a lot of articles use them interchangeably

Meant to say bpc-157. I read the first 2 are the same just one is synthetic.... can’t find much info on the latter comparing it to bpc-157 though.... seems a lot of articles use them interchangeably
tb500 and bpc 157 2 totally different things. But they are in my opinion best used together. I have to admit i couoda googled the difference which is marginal, i dont know the actual difference they do both heal so they are s8milar in that regard ... i have a ton of experience w both and the stuff works for me .
Used it for my knees ,shoulder ,sprains and aches...even my back has benefited from it.

Tb500 also repairs scar tissue in your heart(fun fact)

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Last edited:

Lol I read that same one earlier. Mostly what I saw is that the first 2 are the same but tb-500 is made synthetically. But a lot of articles use thymosin beta and bpc-157 names almost interchangeably as being the same compound but I couldn’t find anywhere that said they actually are the same. Pretty sure I got it now. Appreciate it.

Lol I read that same one earlier. Mostly what I saw is that the first 2 are the same but tb-500 is made synthetically. But a lot of articles use thymosin beta and bpc-157 names almost interchangeably as being the same compound but I couldn’t find anywhere that said they actually are the same. Pretty sure I got it now. Appreciate it.
Ah sorry i wasnt more help...if u need a protocal on it i can tell u how i used it,just pm me.

ironlion-labs.net

Ah sorry i wasnt more help...if u need a protocal on it i can tell u how i used it,just pm me.

ironlion-labs.net

Gonna wait to pull the trigger u til I get a diagnosis, likely some kind of nerve damage or current spinal stenosis has gotten worse. Gonna throw a bunch of gh I had stocked up at it once I find out more from the doc and mri.

Wanted to throw bpc-157 at it as well but not many seem to carry it. Tb500 seemed like a good option. My trt place has bpc for 350$ per 5mg bottle.... the price is insane.

Tb500 is more systemic and can be injected anywhere for whole body effects. Bpc157 is more localized so it's recommended to inject closest to the injury as possible.

Tb500 is more systemic and can be injected anywhere for whole body effects. Bpc157 is more localized so it's recommended to inject closest to the injury as possible.

Read that as well, appreciate the confirmation. I’m sure most of us could use the systemic effect more than the localized lol, atleast those of us that are older...... sucks getting old.

Gonna wait to pull the trigger u til I get a diagnosis, likely some kind of nerve damage or current spinal stenosis has gotten worse. Gonna throw a bunch of gh I had stocked up at it once I find out more from the doc and mri.
Good idea. I hope its neither but let us know and we can start helping the issue!! Best 9f luck

Drd

ironlion-labs.net

Back