• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Acetate nausea and loss of appetite

TwoDollarTacos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys

Third week of my current cycle is wrapped up

Tren Ace 50mg ED
Test Prop 50mg M/W/F

I'm currently cutting. I'm coming down nicely and my strength keeps on the up but i'm growing concerned at my loss of appetite and nausea. Today the only thing I could get down was protein shakes and protein bars and even then I have to focus after on keeping it down. I just made an attempt at having steak and took one bite and immediately became nauseated and just want to puke. The idea of any type of food is just getting me sick.

Any idea what's causing this?

I'm cutting on low to moderate carbs by the way. They range from 75g - 125g coming mainly from rice as my main source.

Last edited:
i do keto... you may have dropped carbs too fast and got yourself into keto flu area... hydrate and electrolytes,, and up your carbs some and gradually lower them over course of a week or so... if you trying to get to pure fat burning stage... but may be something all together... keep us informed

i do keto... you may have dropped carbs too fast and got yourself into keto flu area... hydrate and electrolytes,, and up your carbs some and gradually lower them over course of a week or so... if you trying to get to pure fat burning stage... but may be something all together... keep us informed

Dude, this was spot on. Once I raised carbs magically all my symptoms disappeared.

Dude, this was spot on. Once I raised carbs magically all my symptoms disappeared.
Tren feeds on carbs man. I can't drop my carbs too low on it or it greatly exaggerates my hypoglycemia. Kinda sucks but my body seems to run better with more carbs anyhow

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Tren feeds on carbs man. I can't drop my carbs too low on it or it greatly exaggerates my hypoglycemia. Kinda sucks but my body seems to run better with more carbs anyhow

I've never ran tren on a cut before. Usually run it for bulking and i'm almost positive i was going hypo when i dropped my
carbs to 25g. Nausea, vomiting, cold sweats, shaking. At one point i thought i was getting the flu. Next day i broke down and started eating carbs and instantly felt better. Scary shit. Not sure if i'm touching tren again after this in all honesty. It's been smooth sailing since though.

The nausea & loss of appetite always happens to me almost immediately after starting a tren run but seem to dissipate at the 2 week mark. The hypo attacks always hit me if I'm not eating frequently enough. It is done scary shit.

yeah that flip was way too low after what ya came off of... you hit the "keto flu" symptoms.... if you would have gradually lowered them til the point of ketosis you probably would have been fine.. me, i am fully functional on days where i only take in like 5-10 net carbs,, but i've been at it for 8 months so i'm already fat adapted... i will up my carbs to about 50 a day when starting cycle and still stay fat adapted, as of right now... after dropping weight on a -10% deficit... i flipped to a +12% surplus and my macros are Carbs 41 grams, Fats 258 grams, Protein 207 grams... and i'll prob up it to 15% after week 3 depending how i'm growing.. Carb manager app is a great tool...

I've never ran tren on a cut before. Usually run it for bulking and i'm almost positive i was going hypo when i dropped my
carbs to 25g. Nausea, vomiting, cold sweats, shaking. At one point i thought i was getting the flu. Next day i broke down and started eating carbs and instantly felt better. Scary shit. Not sure if i'm touching tren again after this in all honesty. It's been smooth sailing since though.
Honestly you'll be alright, just adjust your diet plan to have a little lower fats/protein and more carbs. I already have hypoglycemia problems, so it just exaggerated it somewhat. My issues are mostly post workout, seems my body has a crazy high glycogen demand for about 2 hours post that it can't regulate. I've found that if I adjust my carb timing to be lower but evenly spread throughout the day then more in my two post workout meals it eliminates my symptoms

Tren always kills my appetite. I don’t know how guys bulk on it. I can barely eat when running tren but somehow the gains still slowly come but it’s more of a re comp assisting drug than anything for me. I don’t cut often or for very long at all when I do but tren makes cutting easy for me

Stayed on tren ace for 2.5 months. With carbs in the range of 25-30. All good. My body can tolerate low carbs very well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I get a little nauseous in the morning after cardio since I've been on tren A. I found eating some banana took care of it.

Back